User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 00:30
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > general discussion > safety valve > posts made here don't count towards member level
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Posts made here don't count towards member level
  Jump to:

Posted Message
AfterDawn Addict

1 product review
_
6. March 2008 @ 02:26 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
It may count towards your overall posts, but it won't count towards your
member status.

http://my.afterdawn.com/mik3h/blog_entry.cfm/1394 - Guides written by me.
http://www.adbuddies.org/ - Join us Live on IRC!

(Kudos to Ripper For The Beautiful Sig!)

Advertisement
_
__

1 product review
_
6. March 2008 @ 08:27 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
That's right.

tripplite
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
6. March 2008 @ 09:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
~~i see, i though that was the case

thanxs!

goodswipe
Suspended permanently
_
6. March 2008 @ 13:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Geez tripp, stop worrying about your status. One day you will be an aD junkie! ;)

1 product review
_
6. March 2008 @ 13:35 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Quote:
One day you will be an aD junkie! ;)
No such title as of yet...maybe one day though

goodswipe
Suspended permanently
_
6. March 2008 @ 14:19 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
AfterDawn Addict...ad junkie... err, same difference right?

Yea, I think we need another status level, something funny.

"Hungry Wolf" ?? lol
ddp
_
6. March 2008 @ 14:21 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
can't as i was the 1 who started the wolf thing in safety valve.
AfterDawn Addict
_
6. March 2008 @ 18:16 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I think it was on my 32xx's post; I made AD addict. There were a lot of safety valve post to pay back. I eventually stopped posting there until addict was attained. It made no sense, since I needed the 2500 real posts, but it felt better to not see the total post go so high and still not changed. A few even asked what the problem was. LMAO.

tripplite
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
6. March 2008 @ 18:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Quote:
I think it was on my 32xx's post; I made AD addict. There were a lot of safety valve post to pay back. I eventually stopped posting there until addict was attained. It made no sense, since I needed the 2500 real posts, but it felt better to not see the total post go so high and still not changed. A few even asked what the problem was. LMAO.

ho once i realized that 150+posts(i didn't count..a guess) of mine that are in the calculations are safety posts the road to addict seems even further away..far away...as DRD say's ..."i HATE TITLES"

Quote:
Geez tripp, stop worrying about your status. One day you will be an aD junkie! ;)

oh please!!! go back to your total gym and steriods;)

-tripplite

Advertisement
_
__

_
goodswipe
Suspended permanently
_
7. March 2008 @ 11:20 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Quote:
oh please!!! go back to your total gym and steriods;)

-tripplite
LOL, nice one! Total gym sucks!! But I know you got one seeing as you love 'ol chucky so much!

Remember, There is no 'ctrl' button on Chuck Norris' computer. Chuck Norris is always in control.

afterdawn.com > forums > general discussion > safety valve > posts made here don't count towards member level

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork