User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 06:30
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > announcements > forum announcements > looking for native spanish, german, swedish and french speakers
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Looking for native Spanish, German, Swedish and French speakers
  Jump to:

Posted Message
peter1990
Suspended permanently
_
25. December 2006 @ 13:39 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hi guys if u guys need spanish speakers check out igotbanned-askmehow.com

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 26. December 2006 @ 01:54

Advertisement
_
__
fellun
_
21. March 2007 @ 09:37 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
If you're still interested in translators, I am from Sweden and of course I speak Swedish. My English is quite good aswell.
mglez86
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
18. April 2007 @ 09:42 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I speak, read, and write english and Spanish, and would definitely like to help out, just tell me what to do x_x

- MG -
X_X
Staff Member

4 product reviews
_
20. April 2007 @ 07:04 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Here as well boss, fluent spanish in reading, writing, and speaking.

SI4L
_
24. April 2007 @ 13:40 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Buenos días. Yo soy Colombiano y hablo perfecto Español e Inglés.

How do you send Private Messages?
mglez86
_
24. April 2007 @ 13:46 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
cuando entras a un foro y ves los comentarios de alguien, en la orilla derecha aparece un icono con un monito, si haces click sobre este te manda a la pagina donde puedes mandarle el mp a la persona x_x

- MG -
X_X
SI4L
_
24. April 2007 @ 13:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by mglez86:
cuando entras a un foro y ves los comentarios de alguien, en la orilla derecha aparece un icono con un monito, si haces click sobre este te manda a la pagina donde puedes mandarle el mp a la persona x_x

Si ya vi como hacerlo pero gracias por la ayuda.
_
24. April 2007 @ 22:46 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
jolimule,

The link to the warez site in your sig needs to disappear.

My killer sig came courtesy of bb "El Jefe" mayo.
The Forum Rules You Agreed To! http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/2487
"And there we saw the giants, and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight" - Numbers 13:33
Marielmx3
_
30. April 2007 @ 10:45 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
edited by ddp
Anyway im native Spanish Mexican actually and proudly been her for quite a while now n can help pa translatin almost whatever later
edited by ddp

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 30. April 2007 @ 17:58

ddp
_
30. April 2007 @ 17:59 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Marielmx3, post edited
sirksam
_
2. May 2007 @ 22:56 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I am fluent in English, German and Dutch, if you ever need translation, i'll be glad to help.
I hate titles

35 product reviews
_
3. May 2007 @ 00:48 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Just wanted to post an update to this thread. We're currently in process of translating parts of our site to Swedish, so if you're fluent in Swedish, please contact me directly via PM. That will be our first translation process and depending on its success, others will follow. So, continue posting to this thread or to me directly via PM, if you're fluent in any of the listed languages and are willing to help us in future to launch new language versions of the site.

Petteri Pyyny (pyyny@twitter)
Webmaster
https://AfterDawn.com/
_
9. May 2007 @ 14:19 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I speak french: est-ce que wegro, est-ce que tu jo momma. lol jk
Sur lundi chuck norris et je mangent un pizza deluxe avec mon pere et ma mere.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 12. May 2007 @ 20:12

ddp
_
9. May 2007 @ 17:42 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
jesse286, edit your sig to conform to forum specs ASAP.
2. An image-only signature should be less than 50kb in size, and be at most 500 pixels wide and 200 pixels tall.
_
12. May 2007 @ 16:19 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
LOL im jewish, native israelite, hebrew speaking.
AceJayce
_
12. May 2007 @ 22:16 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi
Born (and living in) Brazil, Portuguese speaking/writing, read English fluently

if you need any (Brazilian) Portuguese revision, send me a PM
mikalife
Suspended permanently
_
19. May 2007 @ 04:55 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
http://www.i'manidiot.com edited by ddp
look it's great!!!

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 19. May 2007 @ 08:36

ddp
_
19. May 2007 @ 08:37 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
mikalife, lightning struck!!!
k0k0m0
_
21. May 2007 @ 04:34 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Fully bilingual english-spanish and can understand pretty well french as well!

I logged in on March 1st 2005, and it's incredible to believe that in so short time I've learnt all that I know about DVDs from this forum...
_
28. May 2007 @ 06:36 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I speak English.. lived in the USA and also speak Spanish because now i live in Panama... Im Full Billingual!!! Need for my help just tell me!!!!!
pstamer
_
28. May 2007 @ 16:56 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hello all. I'm fully bilingual (English and Spanish). I'm from Monterrey, Nuevo Leon. I'm very appreciative of all the help that's been given to me, so I would like to give some back. Whatever help you need, just let me know. Laters
_
30. May 2007 @ 01:21 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by dRD:
This is a note to all of our users who speak either Spanish, French, Swedish or German (you can also suggest other languages, in case you're interested..) natively, but have also good/excellent English skills.

We're playing with an idea to expand our reach to non-English speaking countries in future and are looking for people who think they could contribute to this project by helping us to translate our site to other languages and to provide daily news and software update coverage in your own language.

In case you're interested to chat about this, send me a private message.

_
30. May 2007 @ 01:25 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Native German at your service.

mglez86
_
30. May 2007 @ 06:13 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
teach me german! teach me german! i mean, will you teach me german pleeeease! :) x_x

- MG -
X_X
Advertisement
_
__

_
_
30. May 2007 @ 06:43 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
and where would you like to start....did you had any German courses?

afterdawn.com > forums > announcements > forum announcements > looking for native spanish, german, swedish and french speakers

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork