User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 20:57
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > announcements > forum announcements > looking for native spanish, german, swedish and french speakers
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Looking for native Spanish, German, Swedish and French speakers
  Jump to:

Posted Message
mglez86
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
31. May 2007 @ 12:07 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
not really, i started making questions to a friend, he thought me a poem but i don't remember the spelling, it talked about the rhyne river, and i remember du bist shunen! well, anywhere would be a good start i guess

- MG -
X_X
Advertisement
_
__
_
31. May 2007 @ 12:30 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
first off....(erst mal), it is...(es ist) the Rhine-river..(Rhein).
there are million of poems about this grand Mother of all German Rivers.
du bist shunen...its with the stubborn Umlaut, you know with the little bloody dot's on top...Du bist schön pronounced(shoein)
anyway you can get me here...i'manidiot.com edited by ddp

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 31. May 2007 @ 13:22

ddp
_
31. May 2007 @ 13:24 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Kraut1, no email posting as per forum rules, post edited.

Kraut1 & mglez86, this is not the place to learn german so find another way.
_
31. May 2007 @ 14:53 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
ooops didn't know...sorry.

_
1. August 2007 @ 23:34 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Wow this was just the chance i was waitting for!
I speak spanish as my native language

¡Y quisiera poder ayudar como pueda!

and really love this site, i know a thing or two about psp ps2 audio and video, and i get here every day!
chinapro
Suspended permanently
_
16. August 2007 @ 23:19 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
CAN I SPEAKE CHINESE?

Wholesale Consumer Electronics, Car Audio, car dvd player, car alarm system, car accessories,Digital Cameras, Computer Electronics, MP3 Players, Bluetooth Products, MP4 Players, Spy Cameras, Security Products and Electronic Gadgets from China
shawty
_
17. August 2007 @ 10:35 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
my native language is spanish, i'm mexican

www.thegtaplace.com go ahead and change your cheap cars for luxurious cars like the 1.5 million Bugatti Veyron!!!
angel2005
_
21. August 2007 @ 02:08 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hi
I was born in France and lived there for 16 years. I speak and write French and would love to help

nat
Kei
_
24. August 2007 @ 15:27 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi spanish here.

DDP for the spanish part and im gessing you know this spanish overall its the same spoken but the meaning off words change depending where you are.

Example cake

Mexico = pastel
Puerto Rico = bizcocho

There for is you say bizcocho in Mexico you are reffering to a woman private parts and so on.
dhgaet
Suspended permanently
_
25. August 2007 @ 17:55 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i got banned for spam!!!! edited by ddp

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 25. August 2007 @ 18:02

_
25. August 2007 @ 18:43 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
sssss

this has become into a ban frenzy hahahaha
chamito
_
28. August 2007 @ 19:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I speak Spanish
Firefoxi
Suspended permanently
_
30. August 2007 @ 16:40 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I`m Spanish.45 Years Old.I have done/studied English Filology, I have done too, Trinity, Pet, First ,Advanced and Expert Exams.I have lived in UK almost 4 years.I speak fluently english.

aaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnndd.......wait for it..........SLAP!
darthnip was here

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 30. August 2007 @ 19:38

_
30. August 2007 @ 17:29 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
reported

Advertisement
_
__

_
xhardc0re
_
5. September 2007 @ 11:32 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
a little fyi: Lots of sites have more than one language, but none of them are TRUE multilingual. If Afterdawn were serious about making a multilingual gaming site, and it had all the content from teh Internutt (all 999 x10 terrabytes of it), that would pretty much destroy Gamespot & all the corporate hooligans.

tout votre gayness de gamespot est possédé par les dieux de l'Afterdawn.com
Faster than you can translate ^^ this from French into English

if you're a college student, do NOT settle with the RIAA http://tinyurl.com/37oz2z

~ SlimPS2 v15US, PSP v3.60FW, TaiyoYuden DVD-R, SwapMagic_v3.6 & BreakerPro 1.1 (No mod)
Writer: HL-DT-ST DVD-RW GWA-4080N 0G03 SW: DVDDecrypt*r,
lastest Nero Ultra 7 & Alcohol 120% ~

afterdawn.com > forums > announcements > forum announcements > looking for native spanish, german, swedish and french speakers

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork