User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 08:24
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > announcements > forum announcements > looking for native spanish, german, swedish and french speakers
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Looking for native Spanish, German, Swedish and French speakers
  Jump to:

Posted Message
Page:123Next >
I hate titles

35 product reviews
_
3. October 2006 @ 01:23 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
This is a note to all of our users who speak either Spanish, French, Swedish or German (you can also suggest other languages, in case you're interested..) natively, but have also good/excellent English skills.

We're playing with an idea to expand our reach to non-English speaking countries in future and are looking for people who think they could contribute to this project by helping us to translate our site to other languages and to provide daily news and software update coverage in your own language.

In case you're interested to chat about this, send me a private message.

Petteri Pyyny (pyyny@twitter)
Webmaster
https://AfterDawn.com/
Advertisement
_
__
_
3. October 2006 @ 17:26 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i speak read and write italian; and am american born!
oscarin
_
4. October 2006 @ 14:34 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i speak spanish over here, we ll be glad to help.
RaDarK
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
6. October 2006 @ 19:12 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
count me in. i write fluent spanish. i would love to help... how do i join...

smile, laugh, dream, love, live
_
7. October 2006 @ 06:31 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Speak, write and read spanish and english.

Let me know if you need me.

Don't Drink and Drive, Don't Benadryl and Type. (So many typos, so little time to hit backspace.)

"BEEN TOO LONG IN FORUMS" LESSON 107: A moderator will notice a "h++p://" address the same as a "http://" address.

Three Steps to being succesful in life:
1-Go to school.
2-Don't use drugs.
3-Read the forum rules!
CiDaemon
_
11. October 2006 @ 18:45 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I can speak French enough to get around in the country...I don't know all of the technical terms, as so many new ones appear everyday. Anything that wouldn't be considered "jargon" in English would be fine.

Brilliant!
_
12. October 2006 @ 07:16 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i speak urdu/hindi but its more like spaniglish, it has a lot of english mixed it. thats just about how everyone who talks urdu speaks.

wocts
_
12. October 2006 @ 13:20 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i speak, read and write German and English
jorahan
Suspended permanently
_
13. October 2006 @ 10:20 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I can speak and read german... (not native but have lived in germany for 3 yrs...)

Ich bin der Träumer
私が持っているあなたのすべて
monsol
_
13. October 2006 @ 13:16 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Spanish is my native language, will be glad to help. I speak/write/read fluently in spanish and english
ph4nth0m
_
28. October 2006 @ 04:16 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I am a native french canadian, and can help in some translating
LusoFrodo
_
29. October 2006 @ 10:49 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I'm a native Portuguese speaker and have a degree in translation. If you ever need anything Translated into or from Portuguese into English, most definetly let me know, I'd be pleased to help. I don't have that much experience translating professionaly having only done a few assignments professionaly but the feedback I got from clients was always very good so I'm sure I could be of service!
patthevom
Suspended permanently
_
30. October 2006 @ 09:29 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
edited by ddp

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 30. October 2006 @ 10:59

AfterDawn Addict

6 product reviews
_
30. October 2006 @ 10:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
edited by ddp
Mate relax you realize that Afterdawn is not a American website. It is based in Finland, which is part of Europe and Europe has different languages within it.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 30. October 2006 @ 11:00

ddp
_
30. October 2006 @ 11:00 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
posts edited
ahwhwl
Suspended permanently
_
31. October 2006 @ 22:29 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
edited by ddp

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 1. November 2006 @ 13:31

bunny_c
Suspended permanently
_
1. November 2006 @ 12:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I speak french fluently and write it as well as a french person.

(i lived in France for 16 years).
_
6. November 2006 @ 09:59 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i speak french as well as a fench person and wight it well enough. lived in geneva for four years.
I hate titles

35 product reviews
_
6. November 2006 @ 10:03 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Thank you for the interest -- and more "metoos" are welcomed as well :-) We're going ahead with the project in near future. I expect we will contact couple of people later this month to touch the base a bit how we should work the project out. Basically the first step would be to establish 2 or 3 people for each language section we plan to expand into, call it a "team" and then assign the initial translation tasks for the team to complete and discuss how each member would like to participate to the project.

As said, this is still a vague idea, but as we've run a bilingual site for over seven years now, technically we have the ability to expand into new language areas quite rapidly.

Petteri Pyyny (pyyny@twitter)
Webmaster
https://AfterDawn.com/
xhardc0re
_
9. November 2006 @ 04:30 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
What an excellent idea! Have a site that covers the major countries of the European Union, from Germany/Spain/Portual/France to the Balkans. Too bad I never learned my father's Eastern European language, I'm just another dumb American anyway ;) Good luck with things, your success with the site will only grow.

if you're a college student, do NOT settle with the RIAA http://tinyurl.com/37oz2z

~ SlimPS2 v15US, PSP v3.60FW, TaiyoYuden DVD-R, SwapMagic_v3.6 & BreakerPro 1.1 (No mod)
Writer: HL-DT-ST DVD-RW GWA-4080N 0G03 SW: DVDDecrypt*r,
lastest Nero Ultra 7 & Alcohol 120% ~
vicenton
_
9. November 2006 @ 16:13 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
that is a good idea guys i have a lot of friends in mexico that would like to know about your site in español let us know when youre going to start with the project i was born in mexico but i been living in united states for about ten years and i can help with the translation in español let me know

money on the wood is good
_
22. November 2006 @ 08:47 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I can write and speak in German and Spanish. I'm patialy good with French.

FORUMS FORUMS FORUMS FORUMS FORUMS FORUMS FORUMS!!! AND MORE FORUMS!!!
_
22. December 2006 @ 04:24 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I am fluent in Portuguese and i also would be glad to help.
xhardc0re
_
22. December 2006 @ 23:06 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Taking the existing English posts, and translating them to your native language seems a more respectable thing than Google translator. Even with a simple language like French or Spanish, it always gives errors. More complex languges like Greek & Russian it's almost a joke reading what it translates.

if you're a college student, do NOT settle with the RIAA http://tinyurl.com/37oz2z

~ SlimPS2 v15US, PSP v3.60FW, TaiyoYuden DVD-R, SwapMagic_v3.6 & BreakerPro 1.1 (No mod)
Writer: HL-DT-ST DVD-RW GWA-4080N 0G03 SW: DVDDecrypt*r,
lastest Nero Ultra 7 & Alcohol 120% ~
Advertisement
_
__

_
_
23. December 2006 @ 09:19 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
haha yea, i can speak and read french, i just dont know how good i would be :P

Page:123Next >
afterdawn.com > forums > announcements > forum announcements > looking for native spanish, german, swedish and french speakers

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork