User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 06:34
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > general discussion > safety valve > what are you currently listening to? part 2
Show topics

Forums
Forums
What are you currently listening to? Part 2
  Jump to:

Posted Message
_
4. September 2007 @ 01:51 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by Lethal_B:
omg you're a gooner!!

i'll have to ignore what you say from now on! ;-)
You didn't know I'm a Gunners fan? You just don't know me at all do you, muppet... :p

Originally posted by Ripper:
Ben, shut up you :-P

I think some of the music Rav now listens to is v good :)
Hehe, cheers mate.

Currently listening to: Bloc Party - The Prayer

Yours Truly; Rav
BitTorrent Safety Guide: http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/395674
Free Security Software: http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/292257
The cleverest of all, in my opinion, is the man who calls himself a fool at least once a month. - Fyodor Dostoevsky
Advertisement
_
__
_
4. September 2007 @ 09:16 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Live - Lightning Crashes

and track change as i'm typing (both are completely awesome) -

Lifehouse - Sick Cycle Carousel

Main PC ~ Intel C2Q Q6600 (G0 Stepping)/Gigabyte GA-EP45-DS3/2GB Crucial Ballistix PC2-8500/Zalman CNPS9700/Antec 900/Corsair HX 620W
Network ~ DD-WRT ~ 2node WDS-WPA2/AES ~ Buffalo WHR-G54S. 3node WPA2/AES ~ WRT54GS v6 (inc. WEP BSSID), WRT54G v2, WRT54G2 v1. *** Forum Rules ***

1 product review
_
4. September 2007 @ 10:22 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Clickety - clack of boxcar wheels going by my window...for another 20 minutes then I can go home and dream about the Clickety - clack of boxcar wheels. :D

_
4. September 2007 @ 16:05 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Bloc Party have that name for a reason.. everytime they play at a party, people have to bloc their ears..

listening to

07-50_cent-ayo_technology_(feat._justin_timberlake_and_timbaland)_(prod_by_timbaland)
_
5. September 2007 @ 06:04 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Bloc Party have that name for a reason.. everytime they play at a party, people have to bloc their ears..

listening to

07-50_cent-ayo_technology_(feat._justin_timberlake_and_timbaland)_(prod_by_timbaland)
Absolutely hilarious, you invent that one over the summer? :p

Now moving on, currently listening to: Nirvana - Come as you are.

Yours Truly; Rav
The cleverest of all, in my opinion, is the man who calls himself a fool at least once a month. - Fyodor Dostoevsky
_
6. September 2007 @ 01:01 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by rav009:

listening to

Absolutely hilarious, you invent that one over the summer? :p

Now moving on, currently listening to: Nirvana - Come as you are.
lol no.. i jacked it off some prat who has a show on MTV.. can't remember the name.. lol..

160gb iPods... \o/ for me

05-chamillionaire-industry_groupie

aabbccdd
Suspended permanently
_
6. September 2007 @ 01:10 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Quote:

yeah i saw that, 160 gig thats insane lol
_
6. September 2007 @ 01:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by aabbccdd:
Quote:

yeah i saw that, 160 gig thats insane lol
lol, my music collection is over double that :o
_
6. September 2007 @ 06:17 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   

lol no.. i jacked it off some prat who has a show on MTV.. can't remember the name.. lol..
Oh right, I was about to think you'd make a clever conception then...

And that's a big iPod you've got mate, a tad too big intact. You must listen to a tonne of music.

Edit. Listening to Foo Fighters - Times Like These.

Yours Truly; Rav

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 6. September 2007 @ 06:18

aabbccdd
Suspended permanently
_
6. September 2007 @ 09:36 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Quote:
lol, my music collection is over double that
correct me if I'm wrong Lethal_B at 160 gigs thats about 350,000 plus songs it will hold. i have about 80,000 to 90,000 songs
_
6. September 2007 @ 11:21 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
just mounted one of my MP3 hard drives (250GB) on one of my linux machines to calculate the amount of songs (just being lazy), seems i've only got 31,115 songs. Still, it's more than i can ever listen to in 4 lifetimes :)

Alice Cooper - Desperado, from the album 'Killer', 1971

Main PC ~ Intel C2Q Q6600 (G0 Stepping)/Gigabyte GA-EP45-DS3/2GB Crucial Ballistix PC2-8500/Zalman CNPS9700/Antec 900/Corsair HX 620W
Network ~ DD-WRT ~ 2node WDS-WPA2/AES ~ Buffalo WHR-G54S. 3node WPA2/AES ~ WRT54GS v6 (inc. WEP BSSID), WRT54G v2, WRT54G2 v1. *** Forum Rules ***

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 6. September 2007 @ 11:22

AfterDawn Addict
_
6. September 2007 @ 12:57 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
/me only has 21gb of music :-(

I feel so inadequate, LOL :P

AfterDawn Addict

1 product review
_
6. September 2007 @ 13:13 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Iron Maiden - Caught Somewhere In Time.

Performing this song at battle of the bands at my school in a few weeks time.

http://my.afterdawn.com/mik3h/blog_entry.cfm/1394 - Guides written by me.
http://www.adbuddies.org/ - Join us Live on IRC!

(Kudos to Ripper For The Beautiful Sig!)

_
7. September 2007 @ 09:47 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Creaks, if there was an award for having enough music to last you till the sun burns out, you'd win it.

Originally posted by Mik3h:

Ohhh, very nice. Record it, upload it on YouTube and chuck the link here.

Rhcp - Aeroplane

Yours Truly; Rav
_
7. September 2007 @ 10:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Creaks, if there was an award for having enough music to last you till the sun burns out, you'd win it.
hehe, yeah

Originally posted by Mik3h:

Ohhh, very nice. Record it, upload it on YouTube and chuck the link here.
indeed, that's one of my fave Maiden tunes

_
8. September 2007 @ 16:47 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
negative. :p

Originally posted by aabbccdd:
Quote:
lol, my music collection is over double that
correct me if I'm wrong Lethal_B at 160 gigs thats about 350,000 plus songs it will hold. i have about 80,000 to 90,000 songs
i doubt that..songs would have to be around 500kb each.. here are my iTunes stats

mostly high quality (vbr, or 192-320cbr)

and that doesn't include countless thousands of songs on my hard drives and 100's of cd's that i haven't gotten, and probably never will get around to ripping. i'm a music whore :)

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 8. September 2007 @ 16:50

ripdox
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
8. September 2007 @ 17:30 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 12. September 2007 @ 18:34

aabbccdd
Suspended permanently
_
8. September 2007 @ 18:19 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Black Sabbath

Wheels Of Confusion / The Straightener

from the Volume 4 album 1972

_
8. September 2007 @ 18:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I enjoy music with no lyrics while I'm designing on the computer.

Bonobo: Live Sessions = Upbeat Jazzy Funk Fusion
Amon Tobin = Trip Hop (Splinter Cell Soundtrack)
Thievery Corporation

ripdox
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
8. September 2007 @ 19:15 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 12. September 2007 @ 18:35

_
8. September 2007 @ 19:46 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
"CHEVELLE" Vena Sera...

AfterDawn Addict

2 product reviews
_
8. September 2007 @ 19:58 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Animals- nickelback
AfterDawn Addict
_
8. September 2007 @ 23:30 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by abuzar1:
Animals- nickelback
Great song :D New album is alright.

Roses - KanYe West

aabbccdd
Suspended permanently
_
9. September 2007 @ 00:46 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
no watered down pop rock for me lol

Black Rebel Motorcycle Club

Ain't No Easy Way

Throw this on and ask yourself why Linkin Park exists?

Advertisement
_
__

_
AfterDawn Addict
_
9. September 2007 @ 02:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Quote:
no watered down pop rock for me lol
Who cares?

The Pretender - Foo Fighters

afterdawn.com > forums > general discussion > safety valve > what are you currently listening to? part 2

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork