User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 21:53
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > general discussion > safety valve > what are you currently listening to? part 2
Show topics

Forums
Forums
What are you currently listening to? Part 2
  Jump to:

Posted Message
_
1. September 2007 @ 08:25 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
The old thread http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/222855 took decades to load for some (170 pages, 10k posts?), so here's a new one. Mods, please close the old one.

Currently listening to Maximo Park - Apply Some Pressure.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 1. September 2007 @ 14:42

Advertisement
_
__
aabbccdd
Suspended permanently
_
1. September 2007 @ 08:32 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
good move rav, thanks

AfterDawn Addict
_
1. September 2007 @ 15:26 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by aabbccdd:
good move rav, thanks
Sounds like he's watching you dance rav!!! LOL.

@abcd,
I know your puter and that you have a cable connection!!! :P I've got to have fun with you every once in a while. :D btw saw that you got those new Plexy's in. Need to see some scans for comparison. :D See you in da scan thread.

my kids - fighten n screamin (it'll be a hot tune someday!!!) LOL

[img]quoted from creaky, "I think i need a break away from this thread, you are just talking absolute and utter nonsense now. Im off to ban myself and hit myself repeatedly with blunt objects. And if im still conscious after that im going to install Windows Me."[/img]
PC build thread blank media thread Ultimate DVD Backup resource thread what did binkie7 do to me???
aabbccdd
Suspended permanently
_
1. September 2007 @ 15:38 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Iron Maiden

Number Of The Best

complete album

GM can't do quality scans with Plextors with nero anyway so i will have to figure something out
_
1. September 2007 @ 15:51 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Iron Maiden A Matter of life and death You'll have to use the Plex Tool for the scans. Chris
AfterDawn Addict
_
2. September 2007 @ 01:34 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Maximo Park - Girls who plays guitars

_
2. September 2007 @ 08:16 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Sixx A.M. - The Heroin Diaries - Life is Beautiful
Interesting cd

@aabbccdd
Ever make it to the Tool show?

@Ripper
Maximo Girls? Never heard of them - any good?

Forum Rules
Do this before posting
Do not click this link...
AfterDawn Addict
_
2. September 2007 @ 08:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Quote:
@Ripper
Maximo Girls? Never heard of them - any good?
LOL! Maximo Park ;-)

And not your type of music I should think but I think they're good :-)

_
2. September 2007 @ 08:21 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Ooops - total typo!!
Hmmm may just check them out - what type of music? UK band?

Forum Rules
Do this before posting
AfterDawn Addict
_
2. September 2007 @ 08:31 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
They're kinda Indie Rck/Pop and yah, from Newcastle, lol :)

Have a listen:
http://www.myspace.com/maximopark

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 2. September 2007 @ 08:31

_
2. September 2007 @ 08:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Not bad ripper a lot like a mixture of The Who and The Cars have to get their Cd. Chris
_
2. September 2007 @ 08:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Cool - I'll check them out after this cd is done.

Forum Rules
Do this before posting
AfterDawn Addict
_
2. September 2007 @ 09:01 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Chris, glad you like them. Karen, let me know what you think. :-)

aabbccdd
Suspended permanently
_
2. September 2007 @ 10:02 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Yes Karen saw them in Fort Wayne, they were great!
_
2. September 2007 @ 10:25 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
/me wonders what happened to rav's taste in music
_
2. September 2007 @ 12:45 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
@Ripper
Not bad - reminds me of UK bands I used to listen to when I was your age.

@aabbccdd
Yeah - they put on a helluva show!

Forum Rules
Do this before posting
aabbccdd
Suspended permanently
_
2. September 2007 @ 20:50 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
just got back from

Big Head Todd And The Monsters

and

Hootie And The Blowfish

both great shows I've seen BHTM many times but it was the first time i have seen Hootie And The Blowfish live they were great!

Buddy Guy

and

Joe Bonamassa

tonight! same place Ribfest America and man some of the best ribs in the world here mmmm

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 2. September 2007 @ 20:54

AfterDawn Addict
_
3. September 2007 @ 01:47 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by Lethal_B:
Lmao :D

_
3. September 2007 @ 07:51 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Currently listening to: Queens Of The Stone Age - No One Knows.

Originally posted by Lethal_B:
Nothing really, just started experimenting more. Obviously I've not done a very good job because there's too much mainstream sh*t in my library at the min.

Yours Truly; Rav
BitTorrent Safety Guide: http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/395674
Free Security Software: http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/292257
The cleverest of all, in my opinion, is the man who calls himself a fool at least once a month. - Fyodor Dostoevsky
_
3. September 2007 @ 08:58 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
omg you're a gooner!!

i'll have to ignore what you say from now on! ;-)

listening to

JME, Syer Barz, Scorcher, Wiley -- That's Hype
AfterDawn Addict
_
3. September 2007 @ 10:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Ben, shut up you :-P

I think some of the music Rav now listens to is v good :)

Bad Religion - Lost Pilgrim

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 3. September 2007 @ 10:15

_
3. September 2007 @ 12:06 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
"TOMMY CASTRO BAND" Mystic Theater Live...
"CHRIS DUARTE" Tailspin Headwack...
"CORBY YATES" Selftitled...
"JIMMY THACKERY" Guitar...
"RON THOMPSON & THE RESISTORS" Magic Touch...
Time for some Rock N Blues
On Random Play...

So Ripper...Who all did you actually see?..
It looks Like the Festival had 5 Stages...obviously you could not see all the performances...
Did you go all 3 days?..Any Pic's?..since we now have a New streamlined thread...to post them in...

AfterDawn Addict
_
3. September 2007 @ 12:17 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Quote:
So Ripper...Who all did you actually see?..
It looks Like the Festival had 5 Stages...obviously you could not see all the performances...
Did you go all 3 days?..Any Pic's?..since we now have a New streamlined thread...to post them in...
Erm, bands I saw..

Kings Of Leon
Maximo Park
Razorlight
Plain White Ts
Interpol
Bloc Party
Lost Prophets
The Pigeon Detectives
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Klaxons
CSS
The Maccabees
Director
The Used
Jimmy Eat World
Gym Class Heroes
Good Shoes
The Young Knives

Think that was about it. Actually, I was there for four day as I went on thursday to set up camp. Didn't end up staying, as in camping, all nights - instead I went back to and crashed a friends on friday, saturday and sunday night. No pics personally - camera = another thing to look after once I count myself and any drunken acquaintances. PLus I took an old phone in case so no pics from phone either =[

:-)

_
3. September 2007 @ 13:20 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
And I know that you think it's just a fantasy
but since your dad walked out, your mom could use a guy like me!

Fountains of Wayne -- Stacy's Mom

[edited spelling mistakes]

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 4. September 2007 @ 16:01

Advertisement
_
__

_
AfterDawn Addict
_
3. September 2007 @ 13:27 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Love it xD

Everybody's fool - Evanescence

afterdawn.com > forums > general discussion > safety valve > what are you currently listening to? part 2

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork