User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 12:47
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > general discussion > safety valve > what are you currently listening to? part 2
Show topics

Forums
Forums
What are you currently listening to? Part 2
  Jump to:

Posted Message
ripdox
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
9. September 2007 @ 05:45 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 12. September 2007 @ 18:35

Advertisement
_
__
_
9. September 2007 @ 05:49 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
ripdox - that sig pic needs a bit of shrinking, needs to be 50kb or less..

Main PC ~ Intel C2Q Q6600 (G0 Stepping)/Gigabyte GA-EP45-DS3/2GB Crucial Ballistix PC2-8500/Zalman CNPS9700/Antec 900/Corsair HX 620W
Network ~ DD-WRT ~ 2node WDS-WPA2/AES ~ Buffalo WHR-G54S. 3node WPA2/AES ~ WRT54GS v6 (inc. WEP BSSID), WRT54G v2, WRT54G2 v1. *** Forum Rules ***
_
9. September 2007 @ 06:48 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
@Ripper
Love that new Foo Fighter song
Listening to nothing - still waking up :)

Forum Rules
Do this before posting
Do not click this link...
AfterDawn Addict

2 product reviews
_
9. September 2007 @ 08:07 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Disturbed- Stupify

Great song.
AfterDawn Addict

4 product reviews
_
9. September 2007 @ 08:22 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Godspeed You Black Emperor! - Moya

I find it a good track to work to...

Afterdawn Addict // Silent PC enthusiast // PC Build advisor // LANGamer Alias:Ratmanscoop
PC Specs page -- http://my.afterdawn.com/sammorris/blog_entry.cfm/11247
updated 10-Dec-13
AfterDawn Addict
_
9. September 2007 @ 11:13 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by binkie7:
@Ripper
Love that new Foo Fighter song
Listening to nothing - still waking up :)
Can't wait for the new album :D

AfterDawn Addict

2 product reviews
_
9. September 2007 @ 11:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Anyone here ever listen to Eminem? I used to listen to a lot of Rap, but then I switched to Rock because Rap is related to Hip Hop. Every heard those new hip hop songs on the radio, makes you want to go punch those people for making something so retarded.
AfterDawn Addict
_
9. September 2007 @ 11:25 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I listen to the odd song to take the piss, if that counts?

aabbccdd
Suspended permanently
_
9. September 2007 @ 11:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I Avoid Rap At All Cost!!!!

I'm disconnected from that culture totally!

Led Zeppelin

Custard Pie
AfterDawn Addict
_
9. September 2007 @ 11:30 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
/me coughs "narrow minded" and walks off.

AfterDawn Addict

2 product reviews
_
9. September 2007 @ 11:53 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Those new artists(if you can call them that) like souljaboy disgust me(well their songs at least). They are giving hip hop(which isn't thought of all that nicely in the first place) an even worse name. I swear to god I heard one of his songs and it was two lines with some dudes in the background going eh eh eh eh. I means seriously WTF!
AfterDawn Addict
_
9. September 2007 @ 11:55 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I listen to KanYe West, Usher, Ne-Yo.. that's about it..

AfterDawn Addict

2 product reviews
_
9. September 2007 @ 11:56 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Eminem and Tupac for me(well thats all the rap I listen to).
AfterDawn Addict
_
9. September 2007 @ 11:59 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Eminem = biggest "wigga" alive and tupac's stuff is alright when I bother to listen.

AfterDawn Addict

2 product reviews
_
9. September 2007 @ 12:03 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
He made up wigga, he is the epitome of it. You can't deny his skill though, and some of his songs are funny.

1 product review
_
9. September 2007 @ 12:07 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
NMA - Po Black Maddie/Skinny Woman

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8H7of4EqUkc

AfterDawn Addict
_
9. September 2007 @ 12:09 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
He's still a joke. :X

ripdox
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
9. September 2007 @ 12:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 12. September 2007 @ 18:36

AfterDawn Addict

4 product reviews
_
9. September 2007 @ 13:37 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Not that this happens, but I agree with alphabet man, I dislike anything that involves no 'musical' talent. Music to me defines harmonious frequencies in some way orchestrated such as they are pleasant to the listener. Rap is a primitive computer or keyboard generated background with accentuated conversation over the top of it. Eminem may be a good lyricist, but rap isn't my thing., hip hop is far worse.

Afterdawn Addict // Silent PC enthusiast // PC Build advisor // LANGamer Alias:Ratmanscoop
updated 10-Dec-13
_
9. September 2007 @ 13:45 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i agree with you on the rap and hip hop thing, Sam, aabbccdd and abuzar1 , i don't mind listening to a bit of Eminem now and then, but that's where i draw the line on 'music' like that, i'll say no more as discussions about music get very heated. As i'll be a pensioner in not too many years, I like a bit of everything when it comes to music, but a lot of today's chart 'music' is absolute utter tripe.

And for my current tune, it's Foo Fighters - Pretender - that's more like it :)

Main PC ~ Intel C2Q Q6600 (G0 Stepping)/Gigabyte GA-EP45-DS3/2GB Crucial Ballistix PC2-8500/Zalman CNPS9700/Antec 900/Corsair HX 620W
Network ~ DD-WRT ~ 2node WDS-WPA2/AES ~ Buffalo WHR-G54S. 3node WPA2/AES ~ WRT54GS v6 (inc. WEP BSSID), WRT54G v2, WRT54G2 v1. *** Forum Rules ***

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 9. September 2007 @ 13:47

_
9. September 2007 @ 13:48 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I like Eminem - mostly his early stuff. Have several of his cd's.
Most of my music collection is rock/hard rock but I do have quite a cd of old school rap.

Five Finger Death Punch - The Bleeding & NFL football

Forum Rules
Do this before posting

1 product review
_
9. September 2007 @ 15:34 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Nice and heavy Binkie...did you ever check out Mastodon?

Mastodon - Colony of Birchmen

_
9. September 2007 @ 16:12 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Yeah I'm kinda liking them too - like the mix of heavy yet not heavy if that makes sense :)

Did you check out Five Finger Death Punch?

Forum Rules
Do this before posting
AfterDawn Addict

4 product reviews
_
9. September 2007 @ 16:16 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I'm similar to creaky with regard to my taste, I'll listen to anything that passes as music.

updated 10-Dec-13
Advertisement
_
__

_

1 product review
_
9. September 2007 @ 17:02 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Yeah...I've listened a little on your recommendation from earlier, they aren't too bad.

Ben Harper - Strawberry Fields

afterdawn.com > forums > general discussion > safety valve > what are you currently listening to? part 2

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork