User User name Password  

Monday 13.5.2024 / 20:52
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > digital tv - uk & europe > latest fixes...... sv 4 usb... 8th june
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Latest Fixes...... SV 4 USB... 8th June
  Jump to:

Posted Message
_
27. November 2008 @ 13:49 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
got me there des lol
Advertisement
_
__
chriskeno
_
27. November 2008 @ 13:53 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
my box crashes at 50% then i go to switch a channel and it just crashes all together
shall i just leave as the boxes are down at the min

thanks

Keno
dappster
_
27. November 2008 @ 13:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by jj1502:
Originally posted by jam30:
ive never seen so many newbies at once lol
where u all come from. :)
Some of us may display as 'newbies' but have been members of Afterdawn for a couple of years at least!!

Keep up the good work...

jj
I 2nd that, bless keep up the good work
_
27. November 2008 @ 13:57 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Thanks for the news hope it will be sorted oon
thekid30
_
27. November 2008 @ 14:01 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi guys!! I have been on ur site before but only jus joined!! appreciate all ur hard work and promise to be patient
raartoot
_
27. November 2008 @ 14:05 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Just gotta get it through to the other 450000 people now Mods.lol!!!

Raar'n'Toot
AfterDawn Addict
_
27. November 2008 @ 14:06 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by chriskeno:
my box crashes at 50% then i go to switch a channel and it just crashes all together
shall i just leave as the boxes are down at the min

thanks
yeah.. leave the box alone at the moment until theres more news!!

thedelph
_
27. November 2008 @ 14:07 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
glad to see its not just here...

hopefully there'll be an update available soon...

keep up the good work :]
_
27. November 2008 @ 14:12 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I thought it strange that i had over 40 missed calls when i got in tonight :-)

Thank gawd the Pompey Milan game is on Five tonight or id be getting the noose ready as we speak ;-)

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 27. November 2008 @ 14:13

psxpirate
_
27. November 2008 @ 14:13 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
patients is a virtue my friends
AfterDawn Addict
_
27. November 2008 @ 14:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Only to the virtuous.

Guides & Much More
http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/683472
Eamos FTA Library R.I.P. ;)
nffc70
_
27. November 2008 @ 14:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Well looks like we r all in the same boat.I have joined this site in appreciation of all the hard work you guys do,if it wasnt for this site i would have never got my box up n running in the 1st place. Im sure we will all be watching again soon. Many thanks to every 1 involved. Heres to the new software(when it comes out)
1949works
_
27. November 2008 @ 14:19 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by tic67:
manually done mine and working as we speak

so what did you manually do to get it working
unclegus
_
27. November 2008 @ 14:19 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Its never good when this happens but thanks to wmtechsupport im happy lol
kazzytbag
_
27. November 2008 @ 14:20 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by jj1502:
Originally posted by jam30:
ive never seen so many newbies at once lol
where u all come from. :)
Some of us may display as 'newbies' but have been members of Afterdawn for a couple of years at least!!

Keep up the good work...

jj

very true in the same boat
raartoot
_
27. November 2008 @ 14:20 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by squelds:
I thought it strange that i had over 40 missed calls when i got in tonight :-)

Thank gawd the Pompey Milan game is on Five tonight or id be getting the noose ready as we speak ;-)
Tell me about it, Mines been going nuts since this morning!
I must have about 25 boxes here already.
I keep telling them, Relax, Ill call you when firmware is released and yours is done...
...and still gettting texts from them "is it done yet"...

AArrrgggghhhhhh, Im going mental!!!

Raar'n'Toot
AfterDawn Addict
_
Originally posted by sc0user:
Only to the virtuous.
Evening Sc0user... I go away for a couple of days and this happens.. thought it couldnt get any worse than Tuesday night LOL

KTMGAZ
_
27. November 2008 @ 14:22 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Went to turn the tv on before and got the updating code message , you dont relise how much you miss these until there not working , hope someone has a fix soon
AfterDawn Addict
_
27. November 2008 @ 14:23 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Evening Des........it will get better with time :)

Guides & Much More
AfterDawn Addict
_
27. November 2008 @ 14:26 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by sc0user:
Evening Des........it will get better with time :)
At a ?150.00 for a ticket then numerous pints at ?6.50 afterwards it doesnt ... believe me LOL

AfterDawn Addict
_
27. November 2008 @ 14:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
LOL nice trip then :)

Guides & Much More
Bearonimo
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
27. November 2008 @ 14:29 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Where the hell did you go Des? I was home in Dublin 3 weeks ago and it was ?13 for a cocktail! I passed.
AfterDawn Addict
_
27. November 2008 @ 14:37 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by Bearonimo:
Where the hell did you go Des? I was home in Dublin 3 weeks ago and it was ?13 for a cocktail! I passed.
Aalburg!!!

NUKEMALL
_
27. November 2008 @ 14:39 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
thanks lads been here a while too , read other posts and it will tell you how to do codes manualy , also the more we badger the lads the longer it will take to sort things out , please please please read before you post the answers are in the forum , a little reading and you WILL find .
thaks for all the hard work lads , hats off to you all
Advertisement
_
__

_
sgerrard
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
27. November 2008 @ 14:40 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
am i allowed to mention that i have mine working again now?

it was a simple code change but im not allowed to post the codes...

but i can say that i had to change my provider to telepest from NeTeL
and then it worked even though it has now changed back to NeTeL by itself....
This thread is closed and therefore you are not allowed reply to this thread.

afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > digital tv - uk & europe > latest fixes...... sv 4 usb... 8th june

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork