User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 06:07
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > announcements > forum announcements > request for all regular users of our forums
Show topics

Forums
Forums

Request for all regular users of our forums
  Jump to:

Posted Message
andmerr
Suspended permanently
_
30. April 2005 @ 14:46 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
apologies if you were offended pulsar
Advertisement
_
__
AfterDawn Addict
_
30. April 2005 @ 14:55 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Apology not required, you have never offended me!! Well, not yet any way! It would take quite a lot to offend me!! LOL!!

Pulsar.

PS, did you like my spelling of sarcasm? Look at the thread above to see why!!

Gif by Phantom69

andmerr
Suspended permanently
_
30. April 2005 @ 15:02 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i did notice man

andmerr
_
30. April 2005 @ 15:04 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Sarcasm is really cool if it is aimed properly, such as at good friends, who aren't being rude.

But yeah, directing it towards a new user is perhaps a way for that user not to learn anything from AfterDawn.

;)

"From now on we are poison to you Spider-man...Thats why we call ourselves...VENOM"

andmerr
Suspended permanently
_
30. April 2005 @ 15:32 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Oh yes Please Mr Venom, give me some.I'm most deserving of some of your best Sarcasm.(bit much aye}
ddp
_
30. April 2005 @ 15:44 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
yes!!!!
AfterDawn Addict
_
1. May 2005 @ 00:31 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hi all

yes its soooooooo easy for things to get out of hand, so best not do it at all, just reply with help or reply not.

;-])

Nothing here to see, move along folks.

_
1. May 2005 @ 07:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hi. back from sea. i thought sacarcasm was a fish. ha.ha. this thread seems to have got a life of it's own. keep it going. andmerr and nephilims, as you can see still have'nt got my picture on here yet. completely baffled at mo. geoff
AfterDawn Addict
_
1. May 2005 @ 07:42 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   

[*img*]http://www.hairobics.fsworld.co.uk/genie.gif[*/*img*]

take out the 5 * and close the gap up! then the link will show a picture like above genie

_
2. May 2005 @ 14:25 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Rotary. thanks for the info. am halfway there, you'll all know when iv'e cracked it with everyones help cause i'll have a pic. geoff
AfterDawn Addict
_
2. May 2005 @ 18:16 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I made an Afterdawn features guide that explains getting your image to display, among other things...
http://www.dvdplusvideo.com/Afterdawn%20Guide.html

My website- http://www.dvdplusvideo.com featuring Guides by Alkohol, bbmayo, ScubaPete and me.
jackie2
_
2. May 2005 @ 18:40 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Thanks Moderators, I've always appreciated your work. Can I become a Moderator??? Is there going to be a thread for the new 'PSP' ??
Please reply in email.
Thanks again.

Menyu
masterrip
Suspended permanently
_
6. May 2005 @ 03:15 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   

Neph wuz here.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 6. May 2005 @ 08:47

masterrip
Suspended permanently
_
6. May 2005 @ 03:16 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   

Neph wuz here.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 6. May 2005 @ 08:47

AfterDawn Addict
_
6. May 2005 @ 06:43 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
double offense, spamming+double posting...the thunder is coming...you have been warned...stop spamming.

Recommended Media:

Taiyo Yuden 4x dvd-r TYGO1/ 8x dvd-r TYGO2/ 8x dvd+r YUDEN000T02/ 16x dvd+r YUDEN000T03
Verbatim 8x dvd+r MCC003
Verbatim dvd+r DL (MKM001)= flawless no compression backups
"Do Yourself A Favor, Use The Good Stuff
TY & Verbs 4 Life~ :)" ~docTY~
"Its better to be quiet and appear stupid, then to open your mouth and remove all doubt."
I am always prepared to recognize that there can be two points of view - mine and one that is probably wrong - John Gorton
ddp
_
6. May 2005 @ 08:06 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
masterrip, you are history so bye bye spammer. do you hear the thunder approaching????

2 product reviews
_
6. May 2005 @ 22:31 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
EDIT: (by Pop_Smith) its kind of a dead give away when "Neph wuz here" is written over the spam, lol, I thought maybe it was dRD that deactiveated that account.

*Sticks hands in the air* guilty! (ok, let me explain)

I read Da Boss's comments on the newbie attacking stuff. I admit (although mostly to Fr** iP** ;) posts) that I have been guilty of "attacking" spammers and sometimes newbies a few times.
Now that I read this, it makes me think about how nice Neph and some of my fellow "senior" and "addict" members where when I first started posting on this board. They where nice and helped me "learn" the rules so, I am now here as a "senior". Thanks dRD, this kind of helped open my eyes to what I remember as a n00bie lol.

Peace,

Pop Smith

"The only people who should buy Monster cable are people who light cigars with Benjamins." - Gizmodo

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 6. May 2005 @ 22:32

andmerr
Suspended permanently
_
6. May 2005 @ 22:41 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Quote:
the thunder is coming...you have been warned...stop spamming.
I think he was struck dumb by the lightening, so he couldnt hear the thunder approaching

AfterDawn Addict
_
6. May 2005 @ 22:49 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hi all

this thread is part clensing the soul for regular users of AD, its like the confessional in church...

it helps us move forward into a new light, and a new dawn has arisen...

Go forth all who enter and spread the word for now your baggage has been lifted...

we are born again...

(always smile when you type - Chapter 11 verse 2 - book of rotary)

;-])

andmerr
Suspended permanently
_
6. May 2005 @ 22:56 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
thank you Preacher for those uplifting words of WISDOM
AfterDawn Addict
_
6. May 2005 @ 23:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Quote:
thank you Preacher for those uplifting words of WISDOM
Bless you my son...

pwicharle
Suspended permanently
_
1. June 2005 @ 15:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
[ADVERTISEMENT REMOVED]

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 1. June 2005 @ 15:38

_
1. June 2005 @ 15:37 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Mr. Tipton let's have a look at the forum rules. Advertising in the forums is not allowed. If you'd like to advertise on our site then follow this link:

http://www.afterdawn.com/general/adprices.cfm

My killer sig came courtesy of bb "El Jefe" mayo.
The Forum Rules You Agreed To! http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/2487
"And there we saw the giants, and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight" - Numbers 13:33
Jazyy2000
_
1. June 2005 @ 16:57 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I tried to reply but hit the wrong thing anyway DRD thank you for trying to clean up the forum I've been turned off from the smogginess I was reading and that's why I haven't here in good while until I saw your post.. IT WAS WELL SAY AND MY HAT'S OFF TO YOU. BRING IT BACK TO WHERE A PERSON CAN FEEL LIKE THEY CAN SPEND DAYS ON END HERE AND NOT FEELING STUPID FROM THE REPLIES THE SENIOR'S AND MODERATOR'S ARE (WAS) PUTTING OUT... [ dRD ].. THANKS AGIAN.. GREAT JOB
Advertisement
_
__

_
_
1. June 2005 @ 17:00 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Okaaaaaaaay.........................................

My killer sig came courtesy of bb "El Jefe" mayo.
The Forum Rules You Agreed To! http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/2487
"And there we saw the giants, and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight" - Numbers 13:33
This thread is closed and therefore you are not allowed reply to this thread.

afterdawn.com > forums > announcements > forum announcements > request for all regular users of our forums

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork