User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 02:43
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   Pĺ svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > digital video > video - software discussion > clonedvd 3 vs. clonedvd 2
Show topics

Forums
Forums
CloneDVD 3 vs. CloneDVD 2
  Jump to:

Posted Message
xNECx
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
8. April 2008 @ 16:42 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Ok, I went ahead and downloaded the trial of DVDFab to compare the two. Personally, I found no difference in difficulty with either interface. I used the same dvd (Alvin and the Chipmunks). Time wise, I would say it was about the same. Quality, the same. This next portion of posting is for rednroll's benefit since he hasnt tried out this feature. I then proceeded to try the iPOD conversion feature to MPEG-4 format. For that, I used Knocked Up. I didnt realize that it was a movie over 2 hours long. Anyways, that took a little more time to do...just shy of an hour. After that was done, I easily loaded it up on the itouch. Beautiful!

To sum it up, after testing both CloneDVD 2 and DVDFab.. They both deliver the same outcome. Pro's and con's wise, I do believe that there are more pro's to DVDfab than the Slysoft software. ONLY because you have to purchase two seperate programs from Slysoft to achieve the same result as the cheaper DVDFab. That would be my only arguement about the two. They both have and equally simple interface.
Advertisement
_
__
F4HAD
Suspended permanently
_
7. June 2008 @ 17:06 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i am happy this was stickied, i would have fallen for this, and its good to see that afterdawn and its users will help more and more ppl :)
Sars103
Account closed as per user's own request
_
1. October 2008 @ 08:48 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by iatik:
Thanks Nephilim. Hope this does some good.

Cheers...Aa
digeus
Suspended permanently
_
31. October 2008 @ 15:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Nice topic. Thank you!

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 31. October 2008 @ 15:24

Jason44
Suspended permanently
_
21. December 2008 @ 14:06 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   

I had no idea about this either thanks I will try and spread the word as well!
guoqk
Suspended permanently
_
11. February 2009 @ 21:33 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
spam removed

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 12. February 2009 @ 11:18

BluRayLvr
_
21. February 2009 @ 13:26 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
if this is not related to the topic at hand please delete. i was looking for a related thread or a appopriate place to post this. hope this is ok here. if it isn't can you please direct me to where i can discuss with other AfterDawn readers. thanks.

i've been using anydvd by Slysoft and clonedvd by elby for a while now and haven't had any problems at all really. but i just found out of a another clone dvd that is from a company called DVD X Studios CloneDVD 4.3.0.2. i have CloneDVD by Elby at version 2.9.2.0 both my anydvd and clonedvd are full registered versions. my question is this dvd x studios version any better than elby's? does it work better? more reliable? i saw the stats on that version by dvd x and it looked pretty good. i just want the best for my dvd-rs. i use verbatim blanks and i always use 100% quality for top notch copies.

please let me know. thanks!
_
21. February 2009 @ 14:22 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by BluRayLvr:
if this is not related to the topic at hand please delete. i was looking for a related thread or a appopriate place to post this. hope this is ok here. if it isn't can you please direct me to where i can discuss with other AfterDawn readers. thanks.

i've been using anydvd by Slysoft and clonedvd by elby for a while now and haven't had any problems at all really. but i just found out of a another clone dvd that is from a company called DVD X Studios CloneDVD 4.3.0.2. i have CloneDVD by Elby at version 2.9.2.0 both my anydvd and clonedvd are full registered versions. my question is this dvd x studios version any better than elby's? does it work better? more reliable? i saw the stats on that version by dvd x and it looked pretty good. i just want the best for my dvd-rs. i use verbatim blanks and i always use 100% quality for top notch copies.

please let me know. thanks!
The software that you currently have has been proven over and over again to be reliable and perform the tasks at hand. I would recommend that you stay with it.

BluRayLvr
_
21. February 2009 @ 14:32 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
thanks pal for the speedy reply. yeah i read that too over the years. i was just wondering what the word was from the people in the know about this dvd x studios version of clonedvd. know anything on it pal or anyone else? really curious. but i will stick with what i have for now cause i know they're the top stuff.
kelvin001
Suspended permanently
_
3. June 2009 @ 23:45 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
spam

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 4. June 2009 @ 02:13

Advertisement
_
__

_
_
4. June 2009 @ 00:19 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 4. June 2009 @ 00:20

Related links
Download CloneDVD from here.
Support AfterDawn.com and buy CloneDVD now!
Read AfterDawn.com's CloneDVD guide from here.

Related forum topics Posts Last post Forum room
Clonedvd copy x264 1 8. February 2014 Convert video to another format
AnyDVD, CloneDVD no longer supported? 1 15. March 2013 AfterDawn feedback & suggestions
AnyDvd stopped working with CloneDvd 1 2. January 2013 Copy DVD to DVDR
clonedvd 2 30. January 2011 Convert DVD to another format
CloneDvd Error Message 3 7. August 2010 DVD±R for newbies
need help w/ AnyDVD/CloneDVD 19 18. July 2010 DVD±R for newbies
CloneDVD Mobile to iTunes/iPhone 4 26. May 2010 Copy DVD to DVDR
Error Report with CloneDVD Mobile - Please Help 3 4. March 2010 Convert DVD to another format
Using a reader AND writer drive with Clonedvd/anydvd. NOT WRITING 2 12. January 2010 Copy DVD to DVDR
cloneDVD 2 12. January 2010 PS2 - DVD backup discussion

afterdawn.com > forums > digital video > video - software discussion > clonedvd 3 vs. clonedvd 2

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork