User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 22:07
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps2 - games > official kingdom of hearts thread
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Official Kingdom of Hearts Thread
  Jump to:

Posted Message
Palverez
_
22. April 2006 @ 12:20 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hellow guys, im giving help in tha game. I have a standard and a proud file, im finished with the proud, lvl 99, all forms 7, sum 7, and all journal. I can give som very good tips on how rise ur forms and summon, and some lvl up tips.

So any help just ask.

Advertisement
_
__
kingsora
_
22. April 2006 @ 21:41 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
What's the status of your Sora? (i.e. Strength, Defense, Magic, AP)

Also, what's the benefit of leveling up your summons? They do like zero damage... My summon lvl is like 3 I believe lol.
tocool4u3
Suspended permanently
_
23. April 2006 @ 07:44 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
where's the best place to level up the master form
tocool4u3
Suspended permanently
_
23. April 2006 @ 08:00 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
well if u level up everything so its maxed out sora level 99, all forms level 7, and summon level 7 u can play the final tournament in the coloseum...use genie when u summon him scroll down and press Drive? and select one and press the reaction commands for it, it does a lot of damage

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 23. April 2006 @ 08:24

_
23. April 2006 @ 08:42 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i found that goofy has the best limit commands. i dont think ill ever get close to u guys in stats ur all too good lol. i think that kh2 was much easier than kh1 but thats just my opinion. i think it would be better if it was a little harder.
tocool4u3
Suspended permanently
_
23. April 2006 @ 09:20 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
where's the best place to level up summons
tocool4u3
Suspended permanently
_
23. April 2006 @ 10:41 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
where can i find the orchilium + or whatever there called to make the ultima weapon
_
23. April 2006 @ 13:47 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
if u look at the strategy guides on gamefaqs.com they have a lot of info that u guys are looking for like the location of the orichalum+
kingsora
_
23. April 2006 @ 16:32 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
"where's the best place to level up summons "

You can level them up anywhere. The way they level up is by their drive bar decreasing by any integer. This means when you go from 3 to 2, or 5 to 4 within your drive bar, you gain experience. You can do this nearly anywhere... Just keep in mind to have a string of attacks going at all times because that sucks up the drive bar really well.

"where's the best place to level up the master form "

Definitely Beast's Castle. There are all those flying fire Heartless and Morning Star Heartless that drop a lot of drive balls. (Master Form gains experience by getting these drive balls, so be sure to pick them all up!) I'd start out in Beast's room, head down to the West Hall, and then to the Ballroom. Inside the ballroom are a bunch of Heartless that release a lot of those large drive balls. Hope this helped!

"i found that goofy has the best limit commands."

Why do you say that? Anyway, I'd have to disagree with you. Master Form has more Strength and Magic than Valor Form. Also, he runs just as fast, still wields two keyblades, has more powerful finishing combos, and has some crazy powerful aerial attacks. Master Form, as you may have guessed, is my favorite form. Him, dual wielding Ultima and Fenrir, casting Thunder or Magnea = Pwnage; end of story. I should get a video of my owning a bunch of Heartless with Master Form... he's so awesome.
_
23. April 2006 @ 16:49 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
oh i meant best limit out of donald and goofy. i beat the game but i never managed to get any high levels for the drive forms so i dont know much abt drive.
kingsora
_
23. April 2006 @ 18:19 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Oh lol. Yea he's got some OK ones. I never really use 'em though 'cause they suck up MP like no other. Trinity Limit is unstoppable if you can get a few good attacks in before it runs out...

I'd much rather use a Drive than Limit seeing as I never really even venture out into that part of the menu system...
Jhult
_
24. April 2006 @ 08:00 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Who here can tell me what the different things that level up the different drive forms are? I saw that the master form needed the drive spheres, but I want to know what the other drives need as well (Including the Final form that I have yet to get)

"One cannot govern his fate until one takes his future into his own hands..."
kingsora
_
24. April 2006 @ 12:51 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Final form is gotten when randomly driving after a certain plot point in The World That Never Was. If you think you've gotten to this point, PM me and I can tell you. I don't want to spoil anything for anyone. Final form levels up by killing Nobodies.

Master = Drive Spheres (not sure on units here...)
Wisdom = Killing Heartless (1 xp per kill)
Valor = Hit's dealing damage on an opponent. (1 xp per hit)

Good luck.

Also, you get the 7th Drive bar off Sephiroth... (after killing him)
This drive bar gives you a total of 9 drive bars when a certain drive form is level 7.
khmaster
_
24. April 2006 @ 14:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hey all...sorry i havent posted in forever...comp hasnt been working...anyways...if i can find a way to get this pic on here i will show you what your stat screen looks like fully maxed out..i maxed out everything...i think it's time to move on to another game now *sigh* it's been fun..if anyone needs any help about this game let me know.

kingdom hearts fanatic
Jhult
_
25. April 2006 @ 09:32 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
If you already have the picture on your computer, all you need to do is go to a free hosting site (such as www.photobucket.com ) and upload the picture onto the site. Then it is just the art of copying and pasting the IMG link below the uploaded picture and putting it a couple of spaces away from your text. Good luck.

"One cannot govern his fate until one takes his future into his own hands..."
kingsora
_
25. April 2006 @ 12:11 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Really?! Sweet man. What's the max for MP and AP?
xander90
_
29. April 2006 @ 10:33 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
any1 knw the release date of KH2 in Britain?

oh and i bought a copy 4rm america but didnt reali think it wud work on my british ps2....dnt supose theres away 2 get round this? evn though i dnt reali think there is.....
kingsora
_
29. April 2006 @ 17:30 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I believe British PS2's are PAL, not NTSC. If this is true, then no, it won't work on your PS2. (or any of your TV's for that matter...) If you know what kind of signal you use over there, let me know.

There is a way to get around this, but it will cost money for either a mod chip or HDD/software. For info on this, you're better off in another section of the forum.

About the release date in Britain, not sure. Sort of sucks you guys don't have it yet. Not to sound snobbish or anything, but it's a really great game... I hope it releases soon for you guys.

Et comme celle, l'orange devient la couleur du monde.
mydadsfat
Suspended permanently
_
30. April 2006 @ 04:11 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
anyone have any suggestions to beating the Hades Paradox Cup im at level 99, all my forms are at 7, my summons are at 7, and i have the ultima weapon, save the king, save the queen, and fenrir im having trouble beating cloud and leon on round 40 because the time keeps runnig out

"every drop of blood...every bitter tear...every bead of sweat..I LIVE FOR THIS"

http://my.afterdawn.com/phoenix739
xander90
_
30. April 2006 @ 05:41 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
cheers kingsora.
and btw wat storyline is betr.....KH1 or KH2?
kingsora
_
30. April 2006 @ 08:50 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
mydadsfat: I don't know what to tell you. They shouldn't be all that hard, especially at the level you're at. Not exactly sure on the stipulations of that exact cup, so if you can, I'd jump into Master form and cast some thunder. You said you have ultima weapon, so your MP should recharge in no time. Thunder with Master form is really powerful, is cast multiple times while using minimal MP, and allows Sora to dodge your opponents in a circular fashion which yields him almost invincible. That's all I got really.

xander90:

That's hard to say. In the first game, they were unrestricted; they could go anywhere with the plot, and they did. However, with CoM, Deep Dive, and Another Side Another Story already released, they had to make stuff... fit, in KHII. If you really pay attention, there ARE some plot holes in relation to stuff that's already happened, as well as pointless/irrelevant details held throughout almost the entire game.
Now with all this negative on KHII, I must say it's still a great game and worth playing if you enjoyed the first and/or second games. There's definite improvements in graphics, physics, and, especially, the game play. There's less of that Kingdom Hearts mosh pit of "XXX" that we grew so accustomed to in the first and second titles. Grant it, most of this has nothing to do with story line, however, I felt it necessary to expand on these sections of the game. The better game play makes it more fun to jump from plot point to plot point. The better graphics and physics make all those videos a lot easier to watch; even the screen play seems to have improved!
Overall, I fell in love in KH1, and I'm not exactly sure any game can out beat it. I was hoping for KHII to do exactly that, but frankly, it doesn't. Has a good solid storyline, but, for me, it didn't "capture" me like KH1 did. Also, I'll talk to friends who have BEATEN the entire game, and they aren't truly sure on what they were even doing in the first half of the game; they just motorized their way around the universe like robots doing what the game told them to do... I'd much rather a game where that wasn't even possible; if you didn't know what the hell was going on the storyline, it'd be impossible to go further into the game. (hence some late night studying of Jiminy's Journal ;) )

Final verdict: KH1 has a better storyline than the other two games...

Et comme celle, l'orange devient la couleur du monde.
HaLLa1985
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
3. May 2006 @ 22:02 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
King sora about your leveling guide...

first how do I get hurt? they dont have healing on but those little guys and even other monsters here dont even hurt me...

also I used magnega... which I thin is the best magnet? but it dont kill it on cast I use all of it and it kills a lot

but still works good

#1 Entertainment Site on the Net!
Game news, reviews, modding, and more!
http://www.flawsin.com
_
4. May 2006 @ 08:37 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
HaLLa1985

I need you to reduce the size of your sig. The limits are set out in the forum rules (link in my sig). Thanks :)

My killer sig came courtesy of bb "El Jefe" mayo.
The Forum Rules You Agreed To! http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/2487
"And there we saw the giants, and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight" - Numbers 13:33
HaLLa1985
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
4. May 2006 @ 10:00 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Sorry about that I fixed my sig.

Where do I find all the items for Save the Queen/King and the Ultima Weapon.

I know about Orichalum (sp) and +. Also I know where Twilight Shards and Crystals are... where do I get the rest? Im getting close.
Thanks

#1 Entertainment Site on the Net!
Game news, reviews, modding, and more!
http://www.flawsin.com
Advertisement
_
__

_
_
4. May 2006 @ 14:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Thank you much :)

My killer sig came courtesy of bb "El Jefe" mayo.
The Forum Rules You Agreed To! http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/2487
"And there we saw the giants, and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight" - Numbers 13:33

afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps2 - games > official kingdom of hearts thread

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork