User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 20:20
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > digital tv - united states & canada > eurovox new software released.tested and working.
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Eurovox New Software Released.Tested and Working.
  Jump to:

Posted Message
vardrus
_
23. April 2008 @ 18:29 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by NightsJOD:
Hi all,

Just noticed some new software here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?dtmdycgdwqu

Should i update to this one? As i said in my last post, i am currently on Kuro3 10/04/08. Is the file in the link safe to use o n my Eurovox Max V (Black eurovox)?
Yes,yes very safe. Straight from the horse's mouth.
Advertisement
_
__
AfterDawn Addict
_
23. April 2008 @ 18:36 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by vardrus:
Originally posted by sc0user:
Vardus I have put them in Eamos as I also got them directly from your contacts and stand over them otherwise they wouldnt be in the library, cheers ;)
Scouser,
Sorry about the confusion. Was a little hasty in my remarks.
What remarks didnt notice any ;)

Guides & Much More
http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/683472
Eamos FTA Library R.I.P. ;)
slipss
Inactive
_
24. April 2008 @ 12:02 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi I was wondering if anyone could help me out. I have downloaded the software for my blue box, definately the right software, using a null modem cable, follwing the instructions posted up here. The software downloaded fine, then I did a factory reset with a full power scan at 6.887 (im in dublin), it scans through the whole 770 channels, (100-800mhz i think), no channels come in then 0000 comes up on led display on box. Tried rescaning a few times, same thing happens. Tried doing a auto-scan, it says "no transponder to scan". Help please anybody?
_
24. April 2008 @ 12:11 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hi just to say thank you to vardrus for the fix for the eurovox just fix my box and is all working fine thanks to everyone else all there advise was great cant belive i fix it myself thanks again this site is brill ........
PWEI
_
24. April 2008 @ 13:48 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by liberty7:
hi just to say thank you to vardrus for the fix for the eurovox just fix my box and is all working fine thanks to everyone else all there advise was great cant belive i fix it myself thanks again this site is brill ........

Yes I second that,thanks to vardrus and everybody else for the advise.I downloaded the fix yesterday and it works perfectly.
For those who haven't done it yet,it is really really easy once
you have the null modem cable,even if your not very computer literate.A guy in my work did it and he doesn't know one end of a computer from the other.I thought after I connected my PC to my Eurovox that I might have to browse on to the eurovox but you dont have to.Once you start the download it finds the eurovox and does everything else.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 24. April 2008 @ 13:49

_
24. April 2008 @ 18:12 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
silly question but how do i do a factory reset dont see the option?

gotta keep on rollin :)
vardrus
_
26. April 2008 @ 16:24 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by vardrus:
Vardus I have put them in Eamos as I also got them directly from your contacts and stand over them otherwise they wouldnt be in the library, cheers ;)
Scouser,
Sorry about the confusion. Was a little hasty in my remarks.
What remarks didnt notice any ;)
Sorry,
I'm imaginimg things.
vardrus
_
26. April 2008 @ 16:25 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by PWEI:
Originally posted by liberty7:

Yes I second that,thanks to vardrus and everybody else for the advise.I downloaded the fix yesterday and it works perfectly.
For those who haven't done it yet,it is really really easy once
you have the null modem cable,even if your not very computer literate.A guy in my work did it and he doesn't know one end of a computer from the other.I thought after I connected my PC to my Eurovox that I might have to browse on to the eurovox but you dont have to.Once you start the download it finds the eurovox and does everything else.

Happy to be of service.
vardrus
_
26. April 2008 @ 16:27 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by gamblor16:
silly question but how do i do a factory reset dont see the option?
menu,config,clear data,pin is 1004,factory default.
dalkey
_
16. June 2008 @ 16:07 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
is there a new softwear for eurovox to work on chorus,//
yayamark
_
18. June 2008 @ 18:57 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi guys updated the eurovox

ON c*****s in limerick

Have only 10 tp anyone got the full list of 13 tps please

Thank you in advance.
drico
_
19. June 2008 @ 09:34 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi guys - downloaded the software for black Eurovox max V a few weeks ago and its been working fine up until last nite - got the usual "code updating" message on all channels (except rte 1,2tv3 etc)

Anyone else have this problem???
baldfrog1
_
25. August 2008 @ 16:09 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Eurovox2 - only had a few channels since April

flashed it tonight - all went well following the guides on here. After successfully downloading the display on the box reads 0000 and the remoete will not work - so I cannot complete the process any ideas ?
AfterDawn Addict
_
25. August 2008 @ 17:22 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
You need to get a Max remote after updating the EV2.

Guides & Much More
nelly17
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
28. August 2008 @ 04:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Can anyone confirm if there is an update for the MMDS Eurovox TX (Black)?
AfterDawn Addict
_
28. August 2008 @ 05:36 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
No none as yet, as the original firmware should be working fine.

Guides & Much More

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 28. August 2008 @ 05:37

nelly17
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
28. August 2008 @ 05:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Weird mine aint it just gives me one channel, maby I'll default the box and reinstall from scratch and try it.

Thanks.
baldfrog1
_
28. August 2008 @ 18:02 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
You need to get a Max remote after updating the EV2.
Top man - cheers - got one - seems to work

doing the scan - takign forever seems to only go up to 28% - that seem right

how long should it take - is an hour too long ?
AfterDawn Addict
_
28. August 2008 @ 18:24 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
No it shouldn't did you flash it with the EV2 fix?

Guides & Much More
baldfrog1
_
28. August 2008 @ 18:34 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
No it shouldn't did you flash it with the EV2 fix?
ehhhh....................

that differnt from the max blue update ?
AfterDawn Addict
_
28. August 2008 @ 18:50 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
eehhhh......... you did say you had an EV2 :) Did you not?

Guides & Much More
baldfrog1
_
29. August 2008 @ 18:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Upddated with the EV 2 fix - get apporx 140 channels - chheers - and also works with the origina remote but not the max i just bought !!!
_
2. September 2008 @ 05:17 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
HI all,
My Eurobox config states:
Model DVB-XC BoxV TDA
S/W Ver 1.0 STC4 Apr 18
HW ver 2.0t K5
Bootstrap V001
SW build Kuro

Does anyone know what image I need to flash to this?
Also I am scanning on 6.887 240-420 am in Dublin N*L

Thanks
_
2. September 2008 @ 11:36 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Helloooo? anyone?
Advertisement
_
__

_
AfterDawn Addict

2 product reviews
_
2. September 2008 @ 11:48 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by remm:
Helloooo? anyone?
What is the problem your having,, Do you have a eurovox Max V by any chance? also that firmware you have installed should work fine as it is.

afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > digital tv - united states & canada > eurovox new software released.tested and working.

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork