User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 05:10
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > cd-r(w) media > the summary of cd-r brands - read before asking!
Show topics

Forums
Forums
The summary of CD-R brands - READ BEFORE ASKING!
  Jump to:

Posted Message
bratcher
_
19. November 2008 @ 16:26 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by dr_ml422:
Yeah the Maxell and Sony are pretty good and now that you've confirmed the audio as coming from TY that's even better. I've had Sony dvds and Maxell by prodisc which isn't too bad.

I also burn my CDs at 16x and maybe 24x as I heard that from the factory the CDs come at 24x and the DVDs at 12x. I'm not a 100% positive on this, but burning hasn't produced any bad results w/good media at 12x and the 24x for DVDs and CDs respectively.

My 2 sata sammys have a slow lead in and usually max out at the given speed I set for them w/ImgBurn. On these 2 drives I'll burn my DVDs at 16x w/16x media and at 12x w/8x media from TY. That's only because of the lead in and max out time.
I've seen Prodisc & Ritek Maxell DVD's & both burn good on my Samsung DVD burner.

afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > cd-r(w) media > the summary of cd-r brands - read before asking!

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork