User User name Password  

Friday 18.10.2024 / 07:30
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps2 - games > official kingdom of hearts thread
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Official Kingdom of Hearts Thread
  Jump to:

Posted Message
_
3. June 2006 @ 06:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
kingsora earlier said
Quote:
Take a picture of the tv screen while viewing the "status." If it's a digi-camera you can immediately transfer the picture to your computer and size it down a bit. Then, create an account to photobucket or equivalent free picture hosting service. Take that url and sandwich it between [img*]xxx[/img*] without the asterisks in your next post.

If it's not a digi, then it's a lot more difficult. You'll have to take picture, get it developed. Then you can take it home and scan it, or ask the people there to scan it and burn it to a CD for you. Once that's done, either method will have the picture on your PC or have the potential to put it on your PC. Then you could follow the previous steps to get it hosted/posted.
Advertisement
_
__
phillip06
_
3. June 2006 @ 08:59 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
do u know where to find a dark crystal?
_
3. June 2006 @ 09:00 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
from url it means like if u have the picture on the internet u can put its link in that area
_
3. June 2006 @ 09:02 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
You can get it from the land of dragons. it is dropped by the air pirate
phillip06
_
3. June 2006 @ 09:15 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
nvm we dont need it
phillip06
_
3. June 2006 @ 09:21 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
where do u find an energy crystal??
kingsora
_
3. June 2006 @ 09:34 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Energy crystals can be gotten from the Heartless shaped like books in Hollow Bastion, or Shaman Heartless in Pride Lands.

Also, Paul, could you please go back and delete/edit some of your posts? There's no need for a septuplet post combo...

About hosting pictures. You need to some how get the picture onto your computer as a JPEG or other widely used format. For that, my previous post is fine. However, you still need to register at a free picture hosting site! You then have to use the site's UPLOADING function to upload your picture into your picture gallery or w/e. After that is done, you can go to your gallery and click on the picture. It'll take you to a white page with only your picture being visible. Look at the Address bar and copy the URL. Sandwich that between [img*]url[/img*] (without the stars) and we'll be able to see your picture.

Hope all this stuff helped.

Et comme celle, l'orange devient la couleur du monde.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 3. June 2006 @ 09:38

kingsora
_
3. June 2006 @ 16:26 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
phillip, you need to edit your previous posts so you can add on. Leaving strings of 6-7 posts in a row is unacceptable. (I don't mean to be rude, but if you read the rules, you'd know what I'm talking about) To edit your previous posts so you can add on, just look to the top left hand corner of your post and there should be an icon of a piece of paper and a pencil. Click it, and have at it.

Also, glide come from leveling up final form. To get final form, you need to fight random battles in The World That Never Was after defeating Roxas one on one with Sora. After you have Final Form, you level it up by defeating a Nobody. This means you can only level Final Form up in The World That Never Was and/or Twilight Town. Once you start leveling up, it will either give you some variation of the Glide ability, or it will power up the drive's bar. Hope this helped.

_
3. June 2006 @ 22:05 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Good Lord Almighty what a mess. I just cleaned all that crap up so let's get real friendly with the edit button ok Phillip ;)

My killer sig came courtesy of bb "El Jefe" mayo.
The Forum Rules You Agreed To! http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/2487
"And there we saw the giants, and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight" - Numbers 13:33
phillip06
_
4. June 2006 @ 05:55 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
can u do the glode for regular sora? or does it have to be for final form only

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 4. June 2006 @ 05:56

kingsora
_
4. June 2006 @ 07:11 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Thanks Nephilim.
Quote:
can u do the glode for regular sora? or does it have to be for final form only
The glide function is always functional in final form. I believe it starts out at lvl 1 and you work you're way up. Any ability learned by a form is going to be one level behind the actual level the form's ability is. (If that makes sense)

What I'm trying to say is, if you level up your Final Form, and it says, "Glide lvl2" under Final Form stats, that means your "standard" Sora should have the potential to have Glide lvl 1 equipped. After everything is said and done Glide, Dash, High Jump and Aerial Dodge can all be honed to lvl 3.

phillip06
_
4. June 2006 @ 12:27 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
o ok
AfterDawn Addict
_
7. June 2006 @ 12:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
ok "Palverez" if your sora is really at lv 120 lets see a picture of your stats saying 120.
Palverez
_
7. June 2006 @ 17:46 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I dnt have a digital camera right now but il take the pik, dnt worry.

AfterDawn Addict
_
9. June 2006 @ 15:02 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Yeah ok im sure no not really i was being sarcastic.
graffik
_
10. June 2006 @ 01:25 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Does anyone know how to level up the summoned creatures all i can ever do is leave them at 1st level. let me know
_
10. June 2006 @ 06:25 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
to level up summoned creatures, u need to summon them and use them in fights. to me peter pan and the genie were the best for leveling up my summons.

also kingsora, is there a place to find out how to hex my memory card or can u explain it to me in a pm?

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 10. June 2006 @ 06:26

kingsora
_
10. June 2006 @ 08:23 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Leveling up summons isn't actually that hard. I used Chicken Little, but that's your own choice. Go to Beast's Castle and in the Ball Room there's a bunch of Heartless that drop those large Drive Orbs. Your summons gain exp by how many times your drive bar drops a number. What I did is wait for it to drop from let's say, 3 to 2, and then I pick up one Drive ball. Its now back at 3 for about half a second before it drops back down to 2. Since there's many of these drive balls you just play the game of walking around and picking up the balls at the right time w/o getting hit by the remaining Heartless. You'll have lvl 7 in no time ;).

saadfozi: Seeing as I didn't' hex my MC myself, I don't exactly know how you'd go about doing it unless you knew a kid who already had a modded PS2 or modchipped PS2. If you want more information, send me a PM and I can go further in detail. You could also look around in the "PS2 - Software boot discussion" forum because you're not looking into a modchip, or flip top.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 10. June 2006 @ 08:25

phillip06
_
10. June 2006 @ 08:23 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
wats a "mikey charm"?
kingsora
_
10. June 2006 @ 08:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
It's "Mickey Charm" and what it's supposed to be is a secret Keyblade. Supposedly by completing EVERY aspect of the KHII game, you'll unlock an Easter egg where the old Mickey from Timeless River gives you this charm that makes your Keyblade inverted. (i.e. silver is not gold, gold is now silver, the blue band is now red, and it looks exactly like the Kingdom Key)

phillip06
_
10. June 2006 @ 08:34 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
can u show a picture of wat it looks like and wat it does?
kingsora
_
10. June 2006 @ 10:13 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I don't have it, I've just heard about it. I, for one, think its fake, however once I finish the journal and what not, if it turns out to be real, I'll definitely post pics for all you guys :).

phillip06
_
10. June 2006 @ 13:20 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
wat is this combo im missing?

phillip06
_
10. June 2006 @ 13:23 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
and i cant get the rest of the tornements in hades place the extreme challenges
Advertisement
_
__

_
graffik
_
10. June 2006 @ 15:55 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Thanks for the level up help on summons will try that. I can play the kh 2 (kh 1 also)on my tv card and capture images as mpeg, AVI or jpegs let me know if anyone wants to see particular still images (I don't have web storage for large video files tho)

afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps2 - games > official kingdom of hearts thread

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork