User User name Password  

Sunday 9.6.2024 / 14:48
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > general discussion > afterdawn feedback & suggestions > the xbox 360 section needs to be split into sub-forums
Show topics

Forums
Forums
The xbox 360 section NEEDS to be split into sub-forums
  Jump to:

Posted Message
AfterDawn Addict
_
21. May 2010 @ 00:00 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
For the very first time, I dipped into the PS2 section of AD. There are 6 or 7 sections for it. Even Xbox has 2 sections. With the way 360 homebrew has taken off, there needs to at the very least be flashing/modding section and a JTAG section. Come to think of it, this is the only forum I know of that doesn't break the 360 down into sections. (Nike's words: Just do it)

Advertisement
_
__
AfterDawn Addict
_
21. May 2010 @ 01:27 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
us older folks have been saying the same thing since day 1. but it never has happened and never will happen. (if you want different sections go to HERE )

Come talk with us on efnet at #elitemods !!! or just click ME

ALSO, DO NOT SEND ME MESSAGES ON LIVE REGARDING MODDING CONSOLES, OR HOW I PLAYED A CERTAIN GAME EARLY. I WILL NOT RESPOND. I WILL INSTEAD DELETE YOUR MESSAGE, AND BLOCK ALL COMMUNICATION FROM YOU. JUST SEND ME A PM ON HERE.
AfterDawn Addict
_
21. May 2010 @ 19:29 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by wabashman:
us older folks have been saying the same thing since day 1.
Older folks? So you walk with a cane I take it?

but it never has happened and never will happen.
Did they ever say "why" it hasn't/won't happen? They can't have a good reason. It's needed, especially now with JTAG/Homebrew.

if you want different sections go to HERE
Yeah I spend time THERE too.

AfterDawn Addict
_
21. May 2010 @ 22:45 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by eebeejay:
us older folks have been saying the same thing since day 1.
Older folks? So you walk with a cane I take it?

I'm older. 39. And I do walk with a cane when I'm outside the house. Having 4 back surgeries in 5 years will do that :)

I did ask the mods and then message an admin about separating the 360 forum awhile back. Obviously nothing ever came out of it.
AfterDawn Addict
_
22. May 2010 @ 08:40 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
reason was something like 'the noobs cant even find the right place now, so why would adding more sections help alleviate this problem'

Come talk with us on efnet at #elitemods !!! or just click ME

ALSO, DO NOT SEND ME MESSAGES ON LIVE REGARDING MODDING CONSOLES, OR HOW I PLAYED A CERTAIN GAME EARLY. I WILL NOT RESPOND. I WILL INSTEAD DELETE YOUR MESSAGE, AND BLOCK ALL COMMUNICATION FROM YOU. JUST SEND ME A PM ON HERE.
brooksonj
Suspended permanently
_
22. May 2010 @ 22:22 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
man that's hectic! what happened with ya back mate??
AfterDawn Addict

3 product reviews
_
24. May 2010 @ 09:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
reason was something like 'the noobs cant even find the right place now, so why would adding more sections help alleviate this problem'
I would like to see it split myself but I can see where they are coming from. We still see xbox 360 posts in the xbox forums. I even see a Cable Box question in here the other day

To get instant assistance with Flashing / JTAG / Homebrew from experts for free! click me (Im not one of the said experts BTW)

Make poverty history, cheaper drugs NOW!
Advertisement
_
__

_

7 product reviews
_
16. June 2010 @ 13:15 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I know this post is a little old but I was just sitting here thinking the same thing. I think they should cut down the older consoles to maybe just three each, such as: PS2 Games, PS2 Mods, PS2 Discussion. Same with xbox. I think the PSP one is good. Then just add xbox 360 mods, games, discussions. Same with the PS3 and Wii. Lots of people post questions about games in the xbox games. If they just made it these three for all of them I think it would be a lot easier for new and current AD users to navigate.

Oh and I'd say leave Gamecube and the DS the way they are too.
Related links
Download Xbox 360 trailers from AfterDawn's gaming site

Related forum topics Posts Last post Forum room
Microsoft finally discontinues Xbox 360 1 22. April 2016 News comments
Motorola unveils new series of Moto 360 smartwatches 2 5. September 2015 News comments
Microsoft makes 'Forza Horizon 2: Presents Fast & Furious' free for Xbox One, Xbox 360 7 31. March 2015 News comments
Moto 360 coming soon in gold and with a new leather band? 1 1. November 2014 News comments
Buying 'Destiny' for PS3, Xbox 360? Bungie giving vouchers to upgrade to current gen for free 1 8. September 2014 News comments
Best Buy leaks Motorola Moto 360 price, specs, features 1 18. August 2014 News comments
Google shows off prototypes of Moto 360 and LG G Watch 4 4. June 2014 News comments
Xbox 360 FLASH MOD HELP 6 2. June 2014 Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking
Dismantled my 360 to repair Disk Drive - Now Controllers won't sync (wired & wireless) 3 1. June 2014 Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking
Have 60GB hard drive on original 360, can put bigger hard drive in 60GB casing? 8 10. May 2014 Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking

afterdawn.com > forums > general discussion > afterdawn feedback & suggestions > the xbox 360 section needs to be split into sub-forums

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork