User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 13:45
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > xbox 360 - modding & hacking > a possible solution to banned consoles
Show topics

Forums
Forums
A possible solution to banned consoles
  Jump to:

Posted Message
gameover9
Suspended permanently
_
9. November 2009 @ 13:11 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Thought I'd share this for leaf networks. There have been reports already of 100's of users using it with MW2 with no issues. I'm signing up and testing this tonight. Anyone care to join me?

http://www.pothsprojects.com/viewtopic.php?f=137&t=1150
Advertisement
_
__
_
9. November 2009 @ 13:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
How does it work? And what actually is it? lol :D

gameover9
Suspended permanently
_
9. November 2009 @ 13:24 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Not sure, but looks like they are testing it tonight. He claims once the server is up, it will remain up for us banned guys! I will download and login tonight!
_
9. November 2009 @ 13:38 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Ive downloaded it, but without a friends list then I think its usless. Maybe we should start a Leaf network username forum???

_
9. November 2009 @ 13:47 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by ShocKFACE:
How does it work? And what actually is it? lol :D

I think the server will help you to link players together using the system link function of the xbox 360. It will be cool so you can play co-op with friends across the country. I could be wrong but I hope thats what it is.
Kelewan
_
9. November 2009 @ 13:53 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Saw this the other day. It's got potential!
gameover9
Suspended permanently
_
9. November 2009 @ 14:13 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by awaters76:
Ive downloaded it, but without a friends list then I think its usless. Maybe we should start a Leaf network username forum???
That's what they are doing. You need to sign up and add your username on his site. Once the server is up, it's up. I know Sentinel Ace has big plans if this kicks off. I'm all for it! He's also setting up dedicated server just for this or whatever program wins the battle I guess.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 9. November 2009 @ 14:19

bludd
_
9. November 2009 @ 14:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
So how does the 360 connect to the internet? I thought it had to connect to live.

And can you use this on an unbanned system so that it won't go onto live? I'd like keep a modded unbanned system off live to prevent it from getting banned and this would be a nice option.
kingofall
_
9. November 2009 @ 14:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i use this for pc gaming, for i am a full on pirate. No system is safe with me out on the waters.

I am here standing. I never sit.
_
9. November 2009 @ 14:44 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Ah i dont think this would work for me at the moment...

I connect through a router, because my xbox is in the other room, and i use the wireless adapter, but if i read this right, you need to connect your xbox to your pc with a cat5 cable?

couchlock
_
9. November 2009 @ 14:58 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Is anyone else having problems getting this running?

When I open it the splash screen comes up but then the program just stops. The leaf icon appears on my quick tray but if I mouse over it the icon disappears.
gameover9
Suspended permanently
_
9. November 2009 @ 15:29 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Should work through a router, we're testing this an the other apps mentioned tonight
gameover9
Suspended permanently
_
9. November 2009 @ 18:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
confirmed and working!!! I am playign MW2 right now on a banned xbox ONLINE!!!
couchlock
_
9. November 2009 @ 18:20 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Could someone please help me get this program working? It still doesn't get past the splash screen.
_
9. November 2009 @ 18:29 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
What mode for MW2 are you playing?
gameover9
Suspended permanently
_
9. November 2009 @ 18:46 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
put in WAW for now. Most people don't have MW2
_
9. November 2009 @ 18:48 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
As soon as a Linux version is up and running.
Just10Jor
_
9. November 2009 @ 19:34 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
will there be a MAC version?
can i download this to my pc upstairs from my xbox and still be able to hook it up online somehow? this seems like an awsome idea
Just10Jor
_
9. November 2009 @ 20:15 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
also having some trouble hooking this up. I have leaf connection up and running on my PC and kind of lost to where i go from here.
mazz0310
_
9. November 2009 @ 22:44 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
yeah whoever has gotten this to work help us and we can start a game.

I have my PC and Xbox connected to a single network switch, but now what? When I go to system link there are no games there.
couchlock
_
9. November 2009 @ 23:12 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Could someone please help to just get the program turned on? Jeez lol. It turns off at the splash screen every time. I gots to play MW2! :D
mazz0310
_
9. November 2009 @ 23:33 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I have no idea how to fix that, did you check the leaf faq?
_
9. November 2009 @ 23:35 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
wow this is interesting...pretty cool.
mazz0310
_
9. November 2009 @ 23:47 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Advertisement
_
__

_
AfterDawn Addict
_
9. November 2009 @ 23:56 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
For those who got it to work, what mode are you playing? System Link? Campaign? What?!?!?!

afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > xbox 360 - modding & hacking > a possible solution to banned consoles

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork