User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 10:53
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > sony psp - general discussion > help needed psp 2000 backlight super dim
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Help Needed Psp 2000 Backlight super dim
  Jump to:

Posted Message
dbratulin
_
21. September 2013 @ 14:33 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
When I push the brightness button doesn't help much; the screen is stock, Sony, I googled it but all it says is " Bad screen or replace LCD" A LCD is pretty expensive at twenty bucks so I'm looking for a repair guide not a "Let me google it for you" or any other sarcastic, pointed, or just non-helpful comments.

Advertisement
_
__
AfterDawn Addict
_
21. September 2013 @ 17:23 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Actually, when I googled this this here was the first thing to come up:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_7JOld-mA0
All I did was google "PSP backlight fix".

Xbox 360: Slim untouched with a faked 320 GB harddrive for XBL, phat with LT 3.0, played Halo early, so going on live would be an instand ban, also with a faked 320 GB harddrive
PS3: Untouched 160 GB Slim, 60 GB Fat with latest Rogero and 160 GB internal harddrive.
PSVita: hardly ever play it
GameCube: Black with a Viper chip installed. With gameboy player. Trying to get a Wavebird controller.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 21. September 2013 @ 17:27

dbratulin
_
22. September 2013 @ 16:44 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
What's a "FD"? And the video was too dark

AfterDawn Addict
_
25. September 2013 @ 12:11 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Seriously? You expect to be totally spoonfed? FD is the point you have to put the wire on. Take a good advice, sell the PSP as it is on ebay, you might get something in the range of 5 to 10 Euro, that's more than what you'd get IF you manage to fix it and sell it then.

Xbox 360: Slim untouched with a faked 320 GB harddrive for XBL, phat with LT 3.0, played Halo early, so going on live would be an instand ban, also with a faked 320 GB harddrive
PS3: Untouched 160 GB Slim, 60 GB Fat with latest Rogero and 160 GB internal harddrive.
PSVita: hardly ever play it
GameCube: Black with a Viper chip installed. With gameboy player. Trying to get a Wavebird controller.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 25. September 2013 @ 12:12

Advertisement
_
__

_
dbratulin
_
25. September 2013 @ 19:51 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I checked on google there is no FD there is instead the FB for that purpose. And that psp if fixed can go for 60 USD

Related links
Visit our PSP forums located at our sister site, Blasteroids.com!

Related forum topics Posts Last post Forum room
psp games not reading 3 10. June 2014 Sony PSP - Games
PSP Custom Firmware Malfunction 4 10. June 2014 Sony PSP - General discussion
I cant see my psp games after changing the speed 333 5 9. June 2014 Sony PSP - Games
Whats better, a psp 1000 or a e1004? 5 19. January 2014 Sony PSP - Games
PSP won't turn on or charge 2 18. January 2014 Sony PSP - General discussion
Psp go games gone all in saved utility data does not work 4 7. January 2014 Sony PSP - Games
need help with my first generation psp!!! 3 20. December 2013 Sony PSP - General discussion
Second-generation PSP Vita will lose proprietary charging port 7 15. October 2013 News comments
help mod my PSP 5 8. October 2013 Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion

afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > sony psp - general discussion > help needed psp 2000 backlight super dim

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork