Show topics

Forums
Forums
Xbox 360 disc
  Jump to:

Posted Message
disalarms
_
11. March 2014 @ 00:04 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
How do I make a iso file of a game disk I bought. I tried using dvd decrypter, otherwise image burn comes up with cant copy a protected disc
Advertisement
_
__
richietea
_
11. March 2014 @ 04:15 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
BenQ VAD6038 or a Lite-On DG-16D2S drive from an xbox 360.Benq and lite-on is found in a phat model also 0800 modded firmware needs to be flashed onto either drive.You need Xbox backup creator to rip the disc/s and a lot of patience.Make sure you are allowed to create legal backup in your region due to copyright infringements.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 17. March 2014 @ 05:14

disalarms
_
13. March 2014 @ 18:01 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
disalarms@shaw.ca
disalarms
_
13. March 2014 @ 18:11 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by richietea:
BenQ VAD6038 or a Lite-On DG-16D2S drive from an xbox 360.Benq is found in a phat model the lite-on is from a slim also 0800 modded firmware needs to be flashed onto either drive.You need Xbox backup creator to rip the disc/s and a lot of patience.Make sure you are allowed to create legal backup in your region due to copyright infringements.
not sure what you mean & what would the step by step procedure be? Also where do I get Xbox backup creator. Is it software

disalarms
richietea
_
14. March 2014 @ 03:30 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Amazing what info you get from google.Here is a link to a tutorial that will describe everything.

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads...0-games.744385/
AfterDawn Addict
_
14. March 2014 @ 14:56 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Amazing what info you get from google.Here is a link to a tutorial that will describe everything.

Impressive that by 2012 somebody still recommended Kreon. Those drives don't rip XGD3 and AP2.5 and maybe some more stuff. So no, with that tutorial you won't get an accurate rip. You need an 0800v3 drive, but BenQ and LiteOn aren't the only drives. You can also get a Phillips DROM 6316 and hard-modify it slightly, that's what I did some time ago. Those drives are almost identical with BenQ VAD6038 drives, just for PC.

Xbox 360: Slim untouched with a faked 320 GB harddrive for XBL, phat with LT 3.0, played Halo early, so going on live would be an instand ban, also with a faked 320 GB harddrive
PS3: Untouched 160 GB Slim, 60 GB Fat with latest Rogero and 160 GB internal harddrive.
PSVita: hardly ever play it
GameCube: Black with a Viper chip installed. With gameboy player. Trying to get a Wavebird controller.
disalarms
_
14. March 2014 @ 14:59 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by Eisherz:

Impressive that by 2012 somebody still recommended Kreon. Those drives don't rip XGD3 and AP2.5 and maybe some more stuff. So no, with that tutorial you won't get an accurate rip. You need an 0800v3 drive, but BenQ and LiteOn aren't the only drives. You can also get a Phillips DROM 6316 and hard-modify it slightly, that's what I did some time ago. Those drives are almost identical with BenQ VAD6038 drives, just for PC.
Ok, thanks. But from what I am beginning to understand, its going to cost money & a bit of a pain in the Ass. Their doesn't seem to be a quick simple solution, unlike for DVD Movies.

disalarms
richietea
_
15. March 2014 @ 05:56 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Instead of constantly ripping into peoples threads with such negativity Eisherz why don't you post a link yourself to an updated Tutorial? I wasn't expecting the original OP to take it word for word,just to grab the basic concept of what ripping backups involves.From there he can do his own research.Your comments make no contribution as i have already mentioned 2 drives with 0800 firmware that can rip.Just to make you happy here is a link with AP2.5 and Xgd3 mentioned....

http://team-xecuter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61646

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 15. March 2014 @ 06:00

AfterDawn Addict
_
15. March 2014 @ 08:19 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Instead of constantly ripping into peoples threads with such negativity Eisherz why don't you post a link yourself to an updated Tutorial? I wasn't expecting the original OP to take it word for word,just to grab the basic concept of what ripping backups involves.From there he can do his own research.Your comments make no contribution as i have already mentioned 2 drives with 0800 firmware that can rip.Just to make you happy here is a link with AP2.5 and Xgd3 mentioned....

http://team-xecuter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61646
You talk about me being negative? Guess what would have happened if the OP really bought a Kreon drive because of your bs tutorial link? "Here's a tutorial link that will describe everything." Yea, sure. Also your very first post in this toppic was already wrong, the Lite-On DG-16D2S is not from a slim model. BenQ VAD6038 and Lite-On DG-16D2S were the last two drive models used for Xbox 360 phat. The slim used the Lite-On DG-16D4S, which so far has no 0800 firmware (and afaik is a pain to flash). Plus your little tutorial link said absolutely noting about ABGX360 (which is another thing the OP should google) for checking for corruptions in your rips. I don't spoonfeed noobs anymore, atleast not with questions that seem to get asked every other week, that's why I didn't search for any tutorial links. So get your head out of your a$$ and stop attacking me, atleast as long as you seem to know close to nothing about what you're trying to talk about.
You can comment on this or not, I won't answer you anymore, especially because for the OP this whole thing seems to be done anyways, because it's costly and some work to do.

Xbox 360: Slim untouched with a faked 320 GB harddrive for XBL, phat with LT 3.0, played Halo early, so going on live would be an instand ban, also with a faked 320 GB harddrive
PS3: Untouched 160 GB Slim, 60 GB Fat with latest Rogero and 160 GB internal harddrive.
PSVita: hardly ever play it
GameCube: Black with a Viper chip installed. With gameboy player. Trying to get a Wavebird controller.
Advertisement
_
__

_
swinbob
_
24. April 2014 @ 18:05 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Can anyone help, I've been trying to burn an xbox game I used abxg to stealth it successfully but problem I had is when I was burning it with image burn my dvd+r dl wasn't big enough so ha to overturn, on 89% it failed summit to do with missing sections could this be due to the overturn and how do I fit the game onto the dvd. Thanks
Related links
Download Xbox 360 trailers from AfterDawn's gaming site

Related forum topics Posts Last post Forum room
Microsoft finally discontinues Xbox 360 1 22. April 2016 News comments
Motorola unveils new series of Moto 360 smartwatches 2 5. September 2015 News comments
Microsoft makes 'Forza Horizon 2: Presents Fast & Furious' free for Xbox One, Xbox 360 7 31. March 2015 News comments
Moto 360 coming soon in gold and with a new leather band? 1 1. November 2014 News comments
Buying 'Destiny' for PS3, Xbox 360? Bungie giving vouchers to upgrade to current gen for free 1 8. September 2014 News comments
Best Buy leaks Motorola Moto 360 price, specs, features 1 18. August 2014 News comments
Google shows off prototypes of Moto 360 and LG G Watch 4 4. June 2014 News comments
Xbox 360 FLASH MOD HELP 6 2. June 2014 Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking
Dismantled my 360 to repair Disk Drive - Now Controllers won't sync (wired & wireless) 3 1. June 2014 Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking
Have 60GB hard drive on original 360, can put bigger hard drive in 60GB casing? 8 10. May 2014 Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking

afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > xbox 360 - everything else > xbox 360 disc

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork