User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 20:07
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - general discussion > the easiest way to flash xbox 360
Show topics

Forums
Forums
The easiest way to flash xbox 360
  Jump to:

Posted Message
bear09
_
30. December 2010 @ 14:51 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi I was wondering if there was a way to flash my xbox 360 either through ethernet cable(or cross-over cable) or directly through internet on the xbox or can the firmware be burnt onto a disk on laptop and then use the disk in the xbox 360 to flash the drive is any of these an option for me to use? I want to backup my games onto another disk and then play them on my xbox 360.Thanks

Also i have a usb to usb cable if it could be done with that

Bear

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 30. December 2010 @ 15:07

Advertisement
_
__
vick79
_
6. January 2011 @ 21:46 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by bear09:
Hi I was wondering if there was a way to flash my xbox 360 either through ethernet cable(or cross-over cable) or directly through internet on the xbox or can the firmware be burnt onto a disk on laptop and then use the disk in the xbox 360 to flash the drive is any of these an option for me to use? I want to backup my games onto another disk and then play them on my xbox 360.Thanks

Also i have a usb to usb cable if it could be done with that
The way I did mine, I pull the drive and flash firmware. Most drives are not that hard. There is also another supposed way, which I have not proven because I don't have a dvd over 8gb in size. There is supposed to be a way to backup your games without having a mod at all. Download a program called GameCopyPro.
scorpNZ
AfterDawn Addict

4 product reviews
_
11. February 2011 @ 02:56 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Gamecopypro = scam,get into the 360 general if you want to know how to flash the dvd-rom to play backups & no you can't use ethernet,as for making backups there's only one way & thats with a samsung that has the kreon flash firmware & using xbox backup creator

GBX_Lee
_
14. February 2011 @ 02:08 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Wait until the release of X360usb PRO.
Advertisement
_
__

_
dive_junkie
_
1. March 2011 @ 16:41 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by GBX_Lee:
Wait until the release of X360usb PRO.
Anyone heard any more news on this coming out yet. Been searching the net but still seeing the prototype. I'm wanting to flash my other 360 with the 93450 and don't mind a little soldering and breaking everything down but this would make things easier.
Related links
Download Xbox 360 trailers from AfterDawn's gaming site

Related forum topics Posts Last post Forum room
Microsoft finally discontinues Xbox 360 1 22. April 2016 News comments
Motorola unveils new series of Moto 360 smartwatches 2 5. September 2015 News comments
Microsoft makes 'Forza Horizon 2: Presents Fast & Furious' free for Xbox One, Xbox 360 7 31. March 2015 News comments
Moto 360 coming soon in gold and with a new leather band? 1 1. November 2014 News comments
Buying 'Destiny' for PS3, Xbox 360? Bungie giving vouchers to upgrade to current gen for free 1 8. September 2014 News comments
Best Buy leaks Motorola Moto 360 price, specs, features 1 18. August 2014 News comments
Google shows off prototypes of Moto 360 and LG G Watch 4 4. June 2014 News comments
Xbox 360 FLASH MOD HELP 6 2. June 2014 Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking
Dismantled my 360 to repair Disk Drive - Now Controllers won't sync (wired & wireless) 3 1. June 2014 Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking
Have 60GB hard drive on original 360, can put bigger hard drive in 60GB casing? 8 10. May 2014 Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking

afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - general discussion > the easiest way to flash xbox 360

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork