User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 02:51
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > digital video > video capturing from analog sources > sony giga pocket drivers.
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Sony giga pocket drivers.
  Jump to:

Posted Message
deivux
_
17. November 2005 @ 12:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hi all,

I have same problem by getting work this Sony TV card

I use Sony VAIO PCVRZ32G computer with Win XP and this computer now is in Europe not in USA :]

I want to see TV...

how I understand I need drivers for this TV card and some player to watch TV

I don't have any install CD for this computer...

on TV card there is this number: ENX-20

can someone help or suggest any ideas what to do ?

sorry for my english :}
Advertisement
_
__
lowlndr
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
24. November 2005 @ 06:55 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i have a sony viao and cannot get the damn giga pocket to work or get the application cd to open. I have three app cd's and i put them in the dvd driver dont open put them in the cd driver dont open "HELP,HELP,HELP HELP,HELP,HELP"
Staff Member

2 product reviews
_
24. November 2005 @ 08:04 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
For getting apps from Sony recovery CDs try this: http://www.myplc.com/sony/sony_apps.htm

Rich Fiscus
@Vurbal on Twitter
AfterDawn Staff Writer
_
2. December 2005 @ 21:32 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
HI EVERYONE, I JUST TRIED THE CARD AGIAN TODAY, NO RESULSTS, ILL SHOOT YOU A PM ndeeya, I STILL WANT THIS TO WORK, I AM RUNNING OFF OF A HP, NOT A VAIO, I ALREADY TRIED TO MESS WITH MY MODEL #, IN THE WINDOWS FOLDER, DIDNT HELP. WELL, I HOPE IT WORKS THIS TIME.

-sean

fugg it
ducky1223
_
11. December 2005 @ 13:55 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
ive got the tv card right in front of me, and my search for the drivers has led me to this page, hope someone can help.

i just built a custom computer for myself and would like to use this tv tuner i took out of the family computer to watch tv and play xbox(is that possible?)

im running xp pro sp2
the computer i took it out of was a Sony Vaio PCV-RS430G
my model number is 1-860-696-22 ENX-26

im hearing that "SageTV Recorder" works, does anyone know if i will be able to play consoles like an xbox through the card?
_
11. December 2005 @ 17:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
still waiting for my drivers ndeyaa, thanks

fugg it
aznjkc
_
13. December 2005 @ 20:35 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
PMed ndeeya

YO
ndeeya
_
13. December 2005 @ 21:26 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
sean, check your pm's... i tried to send to your gmail account but the message got bounced... i need a different address.
aznjkc
_
14. December 2005 @ 14:11 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
PM U WIT ADRESS YO

YO
SysOpX
_
18. December 2005 @ 11:13 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Looking for the drivers for EX-26 capture card.
PMed ndeeya.

_
21. December 2005 @ 10:20 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
CHOMON I NEED DEM DRIVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP ME PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YO
_
23. December 2005 @ 19:12 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I got the drivers and installed them, got sage recorder 1.5 installed, and i connected my xbox, and started recording a little in the menus, and there is a considerable lagg time when ever i push a button on the xbox, why is there a lagg time? should i get one of the newer sage recorders or a diff prog.

fugg it
_
23. December 2005 @ 20:32 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
btw, Everyone i have the drivers, and will distribute them, just PM me, thanks ndeeya!

fugg it

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 23. December 2005 @ 20:33

aznjkc
_
27. December 2005 @ 19:45 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
pm SeanZ0r

YO
aznjkc
_
4. January 2006 @ 16:43 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
chomon Soneone hook me up wit some drivers. help meh plz

YO
MrWho
_
7. January 2006 @ 08:03 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
pmed SeanZ0r

Does anyone have the drivers for a ENX-26 card?
aznjkc
_
7. January 2006 @ 14:44 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
NEED DRIVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YO
Elfdragon
_
19. January 2006 @ 10:37 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I have a PCV-RZ24G and when i tried to install the gigapocket program on it without using the recovery cd's. the program told me it couldn't be used because you need to have 2 partitions on your drive for it to work.....when you run the recover cd's it does that for you....so for anyone wanting to use gigapocket be perpared to have 2 partitions made. as for getting the gigapocket program......when you run the recovery cd's on the system it puts the install program in the temp directory....so in other words i have the program who knows if it will work on a non sony machine....if anyone can wait 2 weeks for it i'll be here again then. hope i helped a little.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good in catsup!
aznjkc
_
20. January 2006 @ 04:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
pm elfdragon

YO
cyb0rg
_
24. January 2006 @ 05:06 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
does anyone still have this driver? i need it bad! ENX-26 :)
es2guy
_
26. January 2006 @ 18:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I have gotten the smrt driver installed, however, i have no .ax files to register and my device is still not working. I am using the enx-20, not in the original unit. Can anyone help?
es2guy
_
26. January 2006 @ 18:22 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
nevermind, i got it to work, but without sound. through the coaxial.
cyb0rg
_
26. January 2006 @ 19:07 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
well.. if ANYONE has a driver.. and would like to help out...

my email is Email Address Removed By Vurbal

thanks in advance fellas!

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 9. December 2006 @ 18:34

MrWho
_
28. January 2006 @ 06:41 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
There is a guy on ebay selling these cards pulled from vaio's. He claims to have full working drivers and Giga-Pocket software that will work on any PC. I tried to buy just the CD from him, but he will only sell with the card.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=ADME...
Advertisement
_
__

_
aznjkc
_
5. February 2006 @ 11:38 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Dam I NEED DEM DRIVERS!!!!!!!!!

YO

afterdawn.com > forums > digital video > video capturing from analog sources > sony giga pocket drivers.

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork