User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 20:47
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > digital video > video capturing from analog sources > sony giga pocket drivers.
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Sony giga pocket drivers.
  Jump to:

Posted Message
cyb0rg
_
6. February 2006 @ 01:50 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
pm me with your address.. i have drivers
Advertisement
_
__
aznjkc
_
6. February 2006 @ 06:09 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
PM cyb0rg

YO
ramchip
_
6. February 2006 @ 15:22 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I contacted a guy selling one of these cards on Ebay. I contacted him and made him an offer for JUST the CD.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 27. March 2006 @ 11:54

MrWho
_
8. February 2006 @ 15:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
How big is the CD?
You wouldn't want to share it with us, would you?
If you could put it somewhere to download, i would Paypal you some $$$.
kennyjb
_
9. February 2006 @ 18:27 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hello looking for the drivers too. Sony ENX-26 any help would be great.

Thank You,
ducky1223
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
13. February 2006 @ 07:12 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
please share the wealth =)
ramchip
_
13. February 2006 @ 11:23 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
ENX-20 and the ENX-26 cards.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 27. March 2006 @ 11:55

ramchip
_
13. February 2006 @ 12:42 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Ramchip

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 27. March 2006 @ 11:56

aznjkc
_
13. February 2006 @ 13:05 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i got smrt files where do i put them????

YO

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 13. February 2006 @ 13:12

ramchip
_
20. February 2006 @ 15:02 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
:-(

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 27. March 2006 @ 11:56

aznjkc
_
20. February 2006 @ 15:12 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
dam dats ghetto i didnt even get it!!!!!!!

YO
zinkpig
_
20. February 2006 @ 18:58 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
here are the drivers I downloaded from the vaio-link site. They work great with windows xp. Please download as much as you need but dont post this link on any other site. If any one objects to my posting this I will take this down.
http://www.cc.utah.edu/~scm8/files/mpeg_encoder_1_1_4_6020.zip

Edit:
forgot to mention that I am using these drivers with ENX-26
as pictured here:
http://www.cc.utah.edu/~scm8/AT/gigapocket.jpg

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 20. February 2006 @ 19:08

uhura422
_
2. March 2006 @ 17:16 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Thanks a lot

jo
wolfelix
_
3. March 2006 @ 10:35 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i recently bought an ENX-26 tuner card for my vaio VGC-RB30 pc, but i cant get it to work..i tried everything ,..looking for gigapocket on sony's site using vaio media and vaio zone ..but nothing works...how can i get the drivers for this tuner card???...help me plz
ASIFGY
_
6. March 2006 @ 08:19 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Please help!!! I also need drivers for this Sony TV Card - 1-860-696-21 ENX-26 / pcva-imb5a

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 6. March 2006 @ 08:19

ramchip
_
9. March 2006 @ 19:07 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Drivers to make these cards work on ANY computer with Windows XP !!

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 27. March 2006 @ 11:57

Tayte
_
11. March 2006 @ 04:51 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
giga pocket working!!!
I have been looking for the giga pocket software for a good 6 months.
I too found the guy on ebay and offered to buy a copy of the cd but he never replied to me. I guess I didn't offer enough money like Ramchip. Any I gave Ramchip $10.00 for his trouble to upload the software for me and I now have a working giga pocket on a custom pc.
Thanks Ramchip thought I would never get this software
ramchip
_
11. March 2006 @ 06:43 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Don't forget to hook up the little 4 wire "B" connector to your sound card or you'll probably NOT get sound out!

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 27. March 2006 @ 11:57

weeedie
_
15. March 2006 @ 05:55 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Plz help...im desperate for giga pocket setup file...I seem 2 have lost it and i desperatly need it...can some1 plz help me..:)
ASIFGY
_
16. March 2006 @ 05:03 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I also got the drivers from RAMCHIp. And it worked perfectly on my 1-860-696-21 ENX-26 / PCVA-IMB5A.

Thanks RAMCHIP.
ramchip
_
16. March 2006 @ 12:43 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I was told that I should NOT be sharing the Drivers or the Free Software. I am confused as I got the drivers from the Guy that wrote them and the Software is avaialable for free from Sony, But
I don't want any trouble.
Sorry Guys !

ramchip

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 27. March 2006 @ 12:00

zephyrus
_
18. March 2006 @ 14:27 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Thanks zinkpig, the download for the drivers is a dream come true. I am downloading the Sage TV software, but was wondering if anyone was willing to share the giga pocket software. I have a Vaio but I have replaced the MB so no dice using the recovery CD. Sony and their proprietary crap.
ramchip
_
18. March 2006 @ 14:32 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
ramchip

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 27. March 2006 @ 11:53

zephyrus
_
18. March 2006 @ 19:01 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Thanks ramchip, worked like a charm. I have a 1-860-696-41 ENX-26 / pcva-imb5a. The drivers I downloaded from zinkpig worked. I then got the software from ramchip. Well, back in business.
Advertisement
_
__

_
dr1death
_
19. March 2006 @ 17:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
My giga pocket crashed on my sony vaio. I couldn't view the tv or playback screens on the app. I went looking all over the place to get it back up to no avail. Read this thread and decided to try the "ramchip" solution. Paypal'ed him the money and downloaded the drivers. Ran the setup for giga pocket 5.5 and my tv screen came back up. Saved me a reload of the partition. Now if only I could find another inexpensive sony video capture card... :-)

afterdawn.com > forums > digital video > video capturing from analog sources > sony giga pocket drivers.

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork