User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 16:15
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > sony psp - homebrew software > guide : how to use popsloader :)
Show topics

Forums
Forums
GUIDE : How to use popsloader :)
  Jump to:

Posted Message
dyeice
_
6. May 2012 @ 13:23 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
my psp is 5.50 gen-d3. i want to play xenogears but it hangs before the first battle. can someone help me.
Advertisement
_
__
notevirus7
_
5. June 2012 @ 02:01 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi guys! noob question here.

So I wanted to play Megaman Legends 2 and now I'm stuck on the ladder getting to the flutter. It just black out of knowhere after megaman climbs on it. It's a common bug to everyone playing MML2 so it doesn't have to deal with the eboot.

I've read that using 3.71 popsloader will fix the bug but after I downloaded that thing and enabled it in Recovery mode, the screen still goes black when entering the flutter.

Now I'm thinking that maybe it had to with my firmware coz I'm using 6.35 Pro B-5.

Do I need to downgrade my firmware first? or it had to with the popsloader I downloaded?

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 5. June 2012 @ 02:06

jeanpave
_
5. August 2012 @ 06:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi.

Could you please tell me if I should take the trouble to try and use popsloader on a Brite with 6.20 TN-D firmware? (I have the instructions I should follow, yes.)
I know it's not M33, but everybody is talking about older firmware versions than mine, seemingly, so maybe I'm thinking popsloader might work on 6.20... And it can't hurt asking.

Please respond!

Thanks.
KittyLiew
_
13. August 2012 @ 08:23 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi, how can i check which firmware my psp is??
Advertisement
_
__

_
KittyLiew
_
13. August 2012 @ 08:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi, how can i check which firmware my psp is??

afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > sony psp - homebrew software > guide : how to use popsloader :)

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork