afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > ipod discussion > ipod linux
Show topics

Forums
Forums
iPod Linux
  Jump to:

Posted Message
_
16. March 2007 @ 09:17 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Google.com is your best friend
Advertisement
_
__
sam300290
_
16. March 2007 @ 13:29 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
That's what I did and it doesn't work. I typed in download ipod_fw.exe or ipodpatcher.exe. Am I searching for the wrong things? If I am then tell me what am I suppose to search then. Thanx.
_
16. March 2007 @ 19:20 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
try rockbox since they hosted it right?
jazo132
Suspended permanently
_
17. March 2007 @ 20:12 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
My iPodLinux lags REALLY bad. Always has. Is there a fix for this or is this normal?
_
18. March 2007 @ 05:50 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
What Ipod are you using and what are you doing when you get the lag
sam300290
_
18. March 2007 @ 11:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I did go to rockbox.com and I do not know where to go next. I tried wiki and manual, etc. I don't see them. Where are they? hmmm...
jazo132
Suspended permanently
_
18. March 2007 @ 13:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I have the 30GB Video iPod and just when I browse anything it lags...even if there's no music or anything playing.
_
20. March 2007 @ 08:21 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
it was generally made for ipods that dont play video
jazo132
Suspended permanently
_
20. March 2007 @ 12:32 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Yea I know, but I don't think it should be lagging as much as it is...oh well though I think I'm just going to stick with Rockbox and iPodWizard for now. ;-)
sam300290
_
23. March 2007 @ 13:51 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Can you guys plz give me an alternative website for those two links, the ipod_fw.exe and the ipodpatcther.exe?
omid1
_
28. April 2007 @ 05:56 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i tried installing it on the ipod video 60gb but when it goes to reboot it says connect to your computer use itunes to restore. and when i go to see the ipod in my computer it says it needs to be reformated. but i dojnt want to loose all my songs and videos
stagass
_
9. May 2007 @ 11:12 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
guys plz some1 post a download link for the links that don't work.plzzz i don't wanna download em from somewhere else cuz i'm afraid i'll download the wrong one.ty
reamaun
_
13. May 2007 @ 03:20 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i was woundering with linux on my 30gig would i be able to play other video formats rather than just mp4
_
13. May 2007 @ 04:50 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
nope
MrLegato
_
14. May 2007 @ 11:06 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
here are those files :

ipod_fw.exe

ipodpatcher.exe

but i would recommend going here ( Project Status ) first to see if all of this is even compatible with your ipod at this time
devilman6
_
14. May 2007 @ 13:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
so i guess i cant do my 80g video...dam, ill just wait.....

Need Help My best friend is a genius
click Here
_
9. July 2007 @ 02:09 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
_
9. July 2007 @ 02:12 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
actually click here to download the files off my website

[url=http://www.private3.info/index.php?q=aHR0cDovL3BpYzcucGljem8uY29tL2FwcGxlaXBvZDMyMS8%2FZz0zODgyODkyNyZhbXA7Y3I9Nw%3D%3D][/url]
_
9. July 2007 @ 02:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
ipod linux will not work for the 2nd generation nanos but will work on 5.5 videos
_
14. July 2007 @ 13:08 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i ave downloaded the modules but i have them on my ipod and where will i find them on my ipod as they wont come up in the modules folder
sam300290
_
15. July 2007 @ 07:41 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by david94:
ipod linux will not work for the 2nd generation nanos but will work on 5.5 videos
Are u sure that,Ipod linux will not work for ipod nano 2nd generation? Maybe it will work, just have to try it. :D
_
15. July 2007 @ 10:33 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i have tried it as i have an ipod video and it works using ipodlinux and application managers and then i sold my ipod nano 2G to my sister and i tried it all the files and kernel bootloader and partition was there but did not work.
_
15. July 2007 @ 10:35 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
even though it works on my ipod video and i download the modules i want and i have put them into the folder and where will i find them in podzilla and what fo,lders do i put them in from the windows partition
_
19. July 2007 @ 11:12 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
that's what you need to do.
Advertisement
_
__

_
_
20. July 2007 @ 00:29 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i have podzilla on my ipod video and then i download the zip version of the downloads of the registered podzilla modules put in folder and they are not there

Related links
Visit our iPod forum room to discuss about Apple's portable players.

Related forum topics Posts Last post Forum room
End of an era: iPod discontinued - the device that revolutionized music industry 1 3. June 2022 News comments
Tim Cook: Apple Watch and wearables bigger than iPod ever was 1 17. January 2019 News comments
Apple revealed a new iPod, first update since 2012 6 20. July 2015 News comments
R.I.P. Apple iPod Classic 3 15. September 2014 News comments
Having issues moving music from ipod to laptop 14 15. May 2014 iPod discussion
ipod nano wont allow me to add music? 4 18. April 2014 iPod discussion
ipod 4g to tv issue 2 9. April 2014 iPod discussion
IPOD on JVC Boomblaster input? 1 26. January 2014 Receivers and amplifiers
Analyst: R.I.P iPod Classic 4 13. September 2013 News comments
ipod - various 10 9. September 2013 iPod discussion

afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > ipod discussion > ipod linux

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork