User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 21:13
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > motorola > guide: tweaking the moto l6/l7 slvr
Show topics

Forums
Forums
GUIDE: Tweaking the Moto L6/L7 Slvr
  Jump to:

Posted Message
_
18. February 2007 @ 12:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Quote:
Originally posted by WierdName:
I have yet another question. Do you know why I keep getting a message something like "this program is out of date, please check time". Thats not exactly it. In fact, all that im sure of is the first part is something about something being out of date. Any ideas?
i did get that before i flashed, but it went away after i did. Im not sure why it happens sorry.
Yes i have an l6 also and i use solar pattern so that i can see who is calling but i still get the event lights ;)
I dont know if anyone even cares but, I fixed that random error. The problem was acually because I needed to delete some of those files other that the .jar files. The phone read the files left and had an error because of the .jar not being there but the others were. I dont know if anyone had/has this problem but thats what causes it... I think. I dont get the error now that I deleted the left over files.

Doesnt expecting the unexpected make the unexpected expected and therefore mean youre expecting the expected which was the unexpected until you expected it?
"Opinions are immunities to being told were wrong." - Relient K
Advertisement
_
__
Staff Member

4 product reviews
_
18. February 2007 @ 13:39 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
glad you got that all fixed ;)

_
18. February 2007 @ 13:42 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
BTW, nice sig. Did you/a friend draw that or was that photoshopped? Either way its still pretty good.

Doesnt expecting the unexpected make the unexpected expected and therefore mean youre expecting the expected which was the unexpected until you expected it?
maddog920
_
1. March 2007 @ 22:09 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hey dvdback, does these steps work on unlocking my SLVR L7?
_
1. March 2007 @ 22:36 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Uh, this guide is just for tweaking, not unlocking.

Staff Member

4 product reviews
_
2. March 2007 @ 06:15 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by WierdName:
Uh, this guide is just for tweaking, not unlocking.
As he said, you will have to go through your carrier (tmobile/cingular) or ebay to get your unlocked ;)

And yes i photoshopped it myself :)

_
2. March 2007 @ 13:26 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Oh, looks good.

xxRAWRxx
_
16. March 2007 @ 13:31 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I'm having an issue with my SLVR L7...it worked fine until a couple weeks ago, at which point I began to have trouble with text messaging. When I try to write a message, the screen will freeze in the middle of the message [different lengths, on different letters] and I am unable to power off the phone; it will freeze and then at some point it will go to a blank screen and then return to the home screen, minus my personalized settings, and a couple seconds later my settings return. Has anyone else ever encountered this issue before? It is extremely frustrating...

Agnieszka
_
16. March 2007 @ 13:44 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
My L6 has never had that problem. I dont have an L7 and I dont really know what to tell you. There is actually another forum that might be able to help you out if you nobody on hear can. Its howardforums. Scroll down to the motorola section or click here.

Santa09
_
17. March 2007 @ 10:16 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
one question guys. I flashed and i like it but how do i enable club lights for sounds and how do i get voicemail on the speed dial number 1 thing?

HEY GUYS CHECK IT FREE IPOD REALLY WORKS I PROMISE I GOT ONE
http://ipods.freepay.com/?r=33299960

YOU ONLY HAVE TO BE 13 NOT 18
AND U CAN SIGN UP FOR A RINGTONE OFFER AND DONT HAVE TO SUPPLY A CREDIT CARD

CHECK IT OUT NOW!!!!
_
17. March 2007 @ 10:22 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I dont know about the voice dial thing but I have clublights. All you do is get this funlight file(that I forget where I got) and put it on your phone(in a folder I forget). I'll look around and see what I can find.

EDIT- Oh, what phone do you have?

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 17. March 2007 @ 10:23

Santa09
_
17. March 2007 @ 10:23 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
ok thanks

CHECK IT OUT NOW!!!!
Santa09
_
17. March 2007 @ 10:23 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i have the L6

CHECK IT OUT NOW!!!!
Santa09
_
17. March 2007 @ 10:25 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
oh and i can also see that the time is in 24 hour mode how do i turn that into 12 hour mode.
oh ok i seee thanks.
so any way to turn it back into 24 hour mode?

CHECK IT OUT NOW!!!!

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 17. March 2007 @ 10:31

_
17. March 2007 @ 10:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I dont know but I wouldnt multipost like that because its a good way to get a mod to click the all powerful BAN button.

EDIT- You click the little edit button that I just clicked to add this. Its at the top right of your posts.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 17. March 2007 @ 10:28

_
17. March 2007 @ 10:41 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
And the reason I'm double posting now is because I am now answering the first question. Heres a copy and paste from mobiledia.com.
Originally posted by "Samsung":

Funlights
Q. What is it?
A. Flashing keypad and bluetooth indicator when call is received to phone.
How to enable it:
1. Seem 0032_0001 offset 63 bit 2 [checked]
2. Upload FUNLIGHT to /a/mobile/audio/ folder with p2kman (or equivalent program)
3. Menu>settings>ring styles>ring lights
Event Lights
Q. What is it?
A. Like ringlights but for sms/vm (instead of incoming calls)
How to enable it:
1. Seem 0032_0001 offset 65 -bit 0 [checked]
2. Menu>settings>ring styles>event lights
Clublights
Q. What is it?
A. clublights make the inner and outerlcd/keypad sound sensitive (they flash/pulse to sound)
How to enable it:
1. Seem 0032_0001 offset 59 bit 3 [checked]
2. Seem 0032_0001 offset 63 bit 3 [checked]
3. Menu>settings>personalize>rhythm lights
**settings range from 1-7 "1" being the most sensitive**
Now the download link is invalid so heres one: Funlights. You will have to signup to download it. You might want to find a funlight editor but I dont know why. They L6 keypad is only blue and the screen is the only other thing that can flash. So all you would change would be the flash pattern. If none of those are doing it for you, you can just search around for "funlight.pat download"(without the quotes). Hope this helps.

Santa09
_
17. March 2007 @ 10:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
ok thanks man i got it working. Still need help on the clock problem.

CHECK IT OUT NOW!!!!
_
17. March 2007 @ 10:57 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Im not sure. Look around in your P2K program for something that will change it.

Santa09
_
17. March 2007 @ 11:41 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
ok i fixed the clock problem as well. I just got this phone today so yea. Anyone can provide unlock tut link?

CHECK IT OUT NOW!!!!
_
17. March 2007 @ 11:59 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
The safest way would be to go through your carrier. I dont know of where to get something for FREE that will unlock. Otherwise I would have an unlocked L6...
You better watch it though. People will claim to unlock your phone for some small price but they are more than likely just a scam. If your going to pay to unlock, just go through your carrier.

Santa09
_
17. March 2007 @ 14:59 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
how much is it. i have cingular.

CHECK IT OUT NOW!!!!
_
18. March 2007 @ 11:46 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I dont know actually. I havent looked into it. Guess off of the fact you have cingular, probably your house, car, truck, arm, leg...
You should just call up cingular and ask. It might be different in different places so call your local store.

Santa09
_
18. March 2007 @ 15:36 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
ok cool thanks man.

CHECK IT OUT NOW!!!!
_
18. March 2007 @ 15:38 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
No prob.

Advertisement
_
__

_
Santa09
_
18. March 2007 @ 16:25 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hey can you check my other thread i started. I think its titles l6 sound problems or something.
http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/483379

CHECK IT OUT NOW!!!!

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 18. March 2007 @ 16:26

afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > motorola > guide: tweaking the moto l6/l7 slvr

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork