User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 03:06
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - software discussion > xbox software: download here!!!
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Xbox Software: Download Here!!!
  Jump to:

Posted Message
AfterDawn Addict
_
24. November 2007 @ 22:51 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Softmod users should make use of AID v4.10

Advertisement
_
__
cearel
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
25. November 2007 @ 00:37 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
yep thats wat im saying you should try to burn aid and see wat u get

AfterDawn Addict
_
25. November 2007 @ 07:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Is your Xbox working? Sounds more like your Softmod has taken a turn for the worst!

_
25. November 2007 @ 10:12 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
it only plays original games no games that i burnt now because the dash is corrupted and about auto installers deluxe when ever i try downloading there is no seeds so it doesnt even go at 1%

For a While i have escaped time but to return when they need you most to come back on a vendetta like a have thats just simply MAGIC!
cearel
_
25. November 2007 @ 17:24 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
try the rs links i think they are mine and should be fine

coolfreak
_
26. November 2007 @ 19:22 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Where can I actually download ROM's? I went to the link you said, and I tried to download some, but they just took me to what looks like spam sites.
AfterDawn Addict

4 product reviews
_
26. November 2007 @ 19:26 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Thanks for the Action Replay. Have been looking on the web for a while

AfterDawn Addict
_
27. November 2007 @ 01:45 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
@ coolfreak

I downloaded a heap of the Sega Genesis games and have been happily playing them all week! Seems they are the only ones that allow you to download...?

Added another link, you need to register, but seems the real deal!

Zeke1901
Account closed as per user's own request
_
7. December 2007 @ 16:10 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Project 64 works best for N64. You can get the latest version at thepiratebay (it's a free software but the newest one you can only get by donating). Or you can get the older version from the actual website by googling.
AfterDawn Addict
_
7. December 2007 @ 18:27 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Project64 is for the PC, Surreal64 is a combination of Project64 and a few others in order to work on Xbox!

mario612
_
8. December 2007 @ 14:51 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Surreal64 has Project64, 1964, and ultraHLE in it. from my expierence with it, Project64 works the best for most games.
dskansas
_
19. December 2007 @ 17:31 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hey, I "inherited" a modded xbox and was wondering where all the files are supposed to be. I have some in E:/ but most are in F:/. There are both Avalaunch and Evox on there. I think it boots up to Evox, but have to go to Avaluanch to launch Mamedox. I was hoping you could take some screen shots of your system and show where all of these programs should go so all of my apps are available from the main screen.

Thanks
evilbulb
Inactive
_
22. December 2007 @ 13:41 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
chunk, any idea where i can get xbmc. your link appears to be dead.
evilbulb
Inactive
_
22. December 2007 @ 20:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
NM it works now
VuLcMoDz
_
27. December 2007 @ 17:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i heard that xSNES9x supports Game Genie And Pro Action Replay.. I have Beta 4. but HOW do you input these cheats? and is there a special buton combo to bring up the cheats screen? plz help

VulcanFury54311 Started modding on Halloween!
VuLcMoDz
_
27. December 2007 @ 18:24 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
multipost removed

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 28. December 2007 @ 01:15

piccoro
_
29. December 2007 @ 00:48 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
do somebody help me?

i tried to hotswap my xbox, but i could't, my pc doesn't recognize my hdd

my xbox's hdd is a western digital

what can i do?? help pls, i'm a noob in this :S
AfterDawn Addict
_
29. December 2007 @ 19:51 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
@ piccoro

Read my tutorials (Click my signature)

@ VuLcMoDz

No idea dude, maybe some of the other members can help? Make a new thread in the forum...

piccoro
_
30. December 2007 @ 11:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by chunkhead:
@ piccoro

Read my tutorials (Click my signature)

@ VuLcMoDz

No idea dude, maybe some of the other members can help? Make a new thread in the forum...
tnks dude! now i could! :D my DVD drive was slave that's why i could't do it :D
_
5. January 2008 @ 02:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
First off wanted to apologise to chunkhead for not posting this in the correct place..Sorry about that

And cause im freakin out i put this in the wrong place <in backup discussion> sorry did not look close enough yes im a noob and new to afterdawn guess you could say im addicted to my xbox original..

Now let me explain

Well i am new to soft mods and well i installed unleash x had everything the way i wanted it set up then dumb me ended up letting a friend of mine borrow my xbox and well guess he decided to mess with it AND i even told him not to but anyway he cleared out my C drive i ended up gettting a clean ms from a here Yes i know i should have backed up my stuff on my pc but i did not know this would happen..But anyway it boots up the way i had it which was dual boot but now when i go to my Ms screen and hit x box live it goes to error 21 and i used xbox live in my normal os lots of times i was using xbox live before got cleared and until now it has never done that i know he did not connect it to the net the dude has no internet..

So can someone tell me please im freaking out?? Did i put a file back in wrong???

What i did wrong

Thanks
_
5. January 2008 @ 05:51 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Error 21 is explained here - http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_jump.cfm/210562/1150919 though Chunkhead may have a more specific answer for you

Main PC ~ Intel C2Q Q6600 (G0 Stepping)/Gigabyte GA-EP45-DS3/2GB Crucial Ballistix PC2-8500/Zalman CNPS9700/Antec 900/Corsair HX 620W
Network ~ DD-WRT ~ 2node WDS-WPA2/AES ~ Buffalo WHR-G54S. 3node WPA2/AES ~ WRT54GS v6 (inc. WEP BSSID), WRT54G v2, WRT54G2 v1. *** Forum Rules ***
ossified
_
5. January 2008 @ 10:13 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
uh... mr chunkhead sir... got an old xbox dont know modchips and stuff but its modded... its my second xbox and it has no dashboard... my first xbox has evox with all basic apps like boxplorer, dvd thingy, xbmp, play games from hd, and i also know how to install emulators by myself... only problem is i want to install my emulators but i got no evox... ive read a lot of tutorials installing evox but all of them needs ftp-ing, whatever that is i dont care... haha... can i install slayers evox final without ftp, in other words, without backing up my xbox files..?
answer pls from anyone...
im thinking of renaming evox dash to xboxdash and renaming xboxdash to msxboxdash... is that possible..?

Get Thrashed!
_
5. January 2008 @ 13:15 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by creaky:
Error 21 is explained here - http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_jump.cfm/210562/1150919 though Chunkhead may have a more specific answer for you
<br>

I went and looked at that error 21 from the link you posted but mine was not doing but said i had error 21 on screen on my xbox and so i un installed my softmod and then my xbox live was working...So i decided to re install the whole softmod over again and now i have dual boot but when i boot into the MS dash with eject and go to live it just goes to a black blank screen...

And before with the mod ,before my hard drive got cleared i had dual boot before and also xbox live but now since i had to re install a MS DASH CLEAN i have no xbox live option with my soft mod but when i un install soft mod i do have xbox live...

Hope someone can help me figure this one out

thanx
ossified
_
6. January 2008 @ 17:00 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by ossified:
uh... mr chunkhead sir... got an old xbox dont know modchips and stuff but its modded... its my second xbox and it has no dashboard... my first xbox has evox with all basic apps like boxplorer, dvd thingy, xbmp, play games from hd, and i also know how to install emulators by myself... only problem is i want to install my emulators but i got no evox... ive read a lot of tutorials installing evox but all of them needs ftp-ing, whatever that is i dont care... haha... can i install slayers evox final without ftp, in other words, without backing up my xbox files..?
answer pls from anyone...
im thinking of renaming evox dash to xboxdash and renaming xboxdash to msxboxdash... is that possible..?
forget it... slayers evox is an installer dumb me... haha...
if i restore my xbox dashboard... wil it still be able backup games frm burned dvd..?

Get Thrashed!
Advertisement
_
__

_
AfterDawn Addict
_
6. January 2008 @ 19:56 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Guys, I'd rather keep this thread about the software and it's availability! If you have issues, post them in the forum!

;)

afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - software discussion > xbox software: download here!!!

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork