User User name Password  

Sunday 28.4.2024 / 15:26
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - software discussion > xbox software: download here!!!
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Xbox Software: Download Here!!!
  Jump to:

Posted Message
AfterDawn Addict
_
4. September 2007 @ 01:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
**MODERATORS**

I was unsure of exactly whether or not this contradicted forum policy, so any links you feel are "Against forum policy" feel free to contact me.

I have ensured that none of the files are pirated (only Open source, Shareware or Demos)

HOW TO USE RAPIDSHARE!!! Click HERE

Below you will find the working links to all the Xbox Software one would feel necessary. Feel free to add suggestions of files for addition to the list or report any problems.

Action Replay Program

AID v4.10 (Torrent) Rapidshare

AID v4.10 Lite (Torrent) Rapidshare

Avalaunch

Craxtion 4 (Game ISO maker) How To Use

DVD2XBOX v0.7.8 How To Use FAQ

Enigma Video Mode Switcher Disc

EvolutionX (EvoX)

FATXplorer (Alternative to Xplorer360)

Filezilla (free) How To Use

LiveInfo BETA 3 (Supports v1.0-1.6b)

MHDD (HDD Unlocking Software) How To Use

MS Dash 5960 (Clean) How To Use

PX-HDD Loader (Alternative to DVD2XBOX) How To Use

Qwix (Game ISO maker) How To Use

Softmod Installer Deluxe (SID 4.0) How To Use

Softmod Installer Deluxe (SID 5.01) How To Use

Slayers v2.7 FINAL

UnleashX

WinRAR v3.7b6

Xbins (Auto Login)

XboxHDM v1.9 How To Use

XBMC (T3CH) How To Use

Xplorer360 How To Use

**EMULATORS**

MAMEdOX v1.1 (Arcade) How To Use FAQ

NeoGenesis v22(MegaDrive\Genesis) How To Use FAQ

PCSXbox v19 (Playstation 1) How To Use FAQ Game Compatibility List

Surreal64 (Nintendo 64) How To Use Game Compatibility List

XBOY Advance v20 (Gameboy Advance, etc) How To Use FAQ

Atari 7800 v4 How To Use

z26x (Atari 2600)v6 How To Use FAQ

Vice64x (Commodore 64)v8 How To Use FAQ

**ROMS**

All ROMS can be downloaded HERE

***edited by creaky - FlashFXP is crap, and far too many people have problems with it so please use FileZilla (free) instead of FlashFXP**

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 22. September 2009 @ 06:18

Advertisement
_
__
Coffey85
_
18. September 2007 @ 19:22 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
do you have to download all of these files?
AfterDawn Addict
_
19. September 2007 @ 15:50 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
No, I already have them! lol

It depends on what you need them for! Each have their own purpose, whether it be for modding, playing games, repair, etc...

cearel
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
13. November 2007 @ 18:13 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hey very niice i like the way you have this set up when i had my server i had a similar page it was loaded 100gigs juat about every app you could think of n e ways very nice

_
14. November 2007 @ 04:55 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
yeah i've been reading/printing a few of Chunkhead's threads (all well laid out) as i've finally succumbed to buying an old xbox so finally having to learn the lingo in readiness for a softmod followed by a huge hard drive upgrade (or maybe i can do the hard drive upgrade first, still deciding/reading), then XBMC and saving some games on there to avoid swapping game discs out every few hours :)

Main PC ~ Intel C2Q Q6600 (G0 Stepping)/Gigabyte GA-EP45-DS3/2GB Crucial Ballistix PC2-8500/Zalman CNPS9700/Antec 900/Corsair HX 620W
Network ~ DD-WRT ~ 2node WDS-WPA2/AES ~ Buffalo WHR-G54S. 3node WPA2/AES ~ WRT54GS v6 (inc. WEP BSSID), WRT54G v2, WRT54G2 v1. *** Forum Rules ***

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 14. November 2007 @ 04:56

AfterDawn Addict
_
14. November 2007 @ 06:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I'm here if you need anything guys, only too happy to help!

;)

_
14. November 2007 @ 14:34 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Nice one..

p.s., due to Demonoid still being down, have been unable to get hold of the Auto Installer Deluxe and Softmod Installer Deluxe torrents, but just found this
Quote:
New AID-SID-PSPID Bit Torrent Online

After many hours of hard work from Forahobby and myself (DJB), there is now an official Bit Torrent Tracker for all the Installer Deluxe programs.

As some of you know, one of the worlds biggest Torrent Tracking sites, Demonoid, was taken down recently. Unfortunately, that was where I was hosting all the torrents.

It's early days with the torrents, and we are in desperate need of seeders. So, if you have previously downlaoded any of the programs on this tracker, could you please show your support and do the following:

1) Delete the torrent currently in use for AID/SID/PSPID
2) Download the new Torrent from the AID Tracker
3) Once the torrent is loaded into your client (and it generates the files), copy the files you downloaded earlier to this location overwriting the freshly created ones.
4) You should be ready to go...
from here - http://aid.xbox-hq.com/index.php?cmd=manuals§ion=aid20-01 which has these versions up for grabs (via torrent) at http://www.aidtracker.com -->

Auto-Installer Deluxe v4.10
Auto-Installer Deluxe v4.10 Lite
Auto-Installer Deluxe v4.12 Update Pack
Softmod Installer Deluxe v5.01

..maybe you could update your first post to include the new links, i'm snagging the files now, plus i see there's a SID 5.01 there so grabbing that also.

Main PC ~ Intel C2Q Q6600 (G0 Stepping)/Gigabyte GA-EP45-DS3/2GB Crucial Ballistix PC2-8500/Zalman CNPS9700/Antec 900/Corsair HX 620W
Network ~ DD-WRT ~ 2node WDS-WPA2/AES ~ Buffalo WHR-G54S. 3node WPA2/AES ~ WRT54GS v6 (inc. WEP BSSID), WRT54G v2, WRT54G2 v1. *** Forum Rules ***

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 14. November 2007 @ 15:42

mario612
_
14. November 2007 @ 19:25 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Just wondering, Are there any torrent programs out for the Xbox? As in a program like Utorrent. if there are, that would be a nice addition to the list.
1234wtf
_
14. November 2007 @ 19:37 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I have a BUNCH of Rar's I could send

I need a little help here.

I exploited 007 and got to the menu where I could FTP from Xbox to PC.
Backed up all my hard drive files from xbox to PC.

Now what? I tried the xboxhdm to setup the drive and lock it for use in the xbox and it didn't find the EEPROM.bin to lock the drive with the key even though i made the dos disk specifically for that. When I locked the drive without a password, guess what. $70 dollar paperweight. Good thing I just bought it and have the receipt. I'm going to play it as though its defective and get a new one. Once I get home with the new one, how do I get the drive prepared for the Xbox???? I really want to get this thing off the ground.
cearel
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
14. November 2007 @ 23:22 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
@1234 wrong thread and niice share creaky if rs links are need for anything let me know i have just sbout everythign

AfterDawn Addict
_
15. November 2007 @ 00:53 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Nice catch Creaky, wasn't aware that the trackers were Demonoid! New links added.

I'm still reluctant to add the SID v5.01 file though... There was a lot of issues with the v5.0, and I still don't see the benefit over 4.0! Also, all the tutorials are written around v4.0.

;)

_
15. November 2007 @ 01:29 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
No worries; i finally got SID 4.0 now so i've got all i need to softmod over the weekend

AfterDawn Addict
_
15. November 2007 @ 04:20 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Goodluck, you won't need it though...

1234wtf
_
15. November 2007 @ 11:12 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Sorry for putting it in the wrong place. Nice to see someone actually repllied.

Where should I stick my question about the hard drive? I'm going to be trying to do it today and want to make sure I do it right.
If anyone needs the files, let me know. They sure can be a paint to get.
AfterDawn Addict
_
15. November 2007 @ 20:36 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
All files needed are available above, that's the idea!

Read my HDD upgrade tutorial and if you hit a snag, post there!

;)

sas83
Inactive
_
16. November 2007 @ 08:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
where can i download Clean 5960 Dash files? Please give me a direct link.
mario612
_
16. November 2007 @ 08:56 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
The 5960 dash is one of the links in the first post.
sas83
Inactive
_
16. November 2007 @ 09:05 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i download the file but get an error while try to open archive..the size of archive is 5 kb.Whot shoul i do?
audogstar
_
16. November 2007 @ 11:29 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by sas83:
i download the file but get an error while try to open archive..the size of archive is 5 kb.Whot shoul i do?
Delete what you got & try again..

http://rapidshare.com/files/14478719/ms-dash-mik3h.rar

file is approx 87mb
sas83
Inactive
_
16. November 2007 @ 11:41 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
this link give me only 5kb rar archive.is somebody has this archive? can you upload it in other place? or give me another link please
nickxp
_
16. November 2007 @ 14:35 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Had a question. Already have my 360 set up as a media center extender. Works fine have some issues with music format due to early downloading via MIRC and had my IPOD crash after 5 years of labeling music. Got the music back but lost all my labeling.. Sorry side note if you have a good fix. On with the real question at hand. Want to know if there is anyway that I can mod my 360 so that with a wireless keyboard and mouse I can internet browse thru my xbox. Or even just have my XBOX Stream my PC screen on to my TV. I am streaming on a wirless network on my PC and my xbox is hard wired into my router.

NS
AfterDawn Addict
_
16. November 2007 @ 19:42 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
@ nickxp

How does this fit into this thread?

@ sas83

The link provided works fine, you must be downloading it wrong!

You need to click on the 'Free' button at the bottom of that screen! You then have to wait for your time slot, insert a code and then it will download!

It works fine, I just tested it!

_
16. November 2007 @ 23:04 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Why don't the mods sticky your stuff?

Don't see why, its valuable knowledge.

Thanks to everyone for enlightening me!
_
17. November 2007 @ 07:07 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
didn't notice this one wasn't stickied already; i've been far too busy breaking my xbox; was up 'til 6am (no lie) this morn fighting with a standard softmod and locking my new 500GB hard drive, got it all working then up again at 9 as had other things to do also, now reverting the softmod and starting over as it's all gone to pot, thankfully i've got all chunkhead's tutorials printed out :)

Advertisement
_
__

_
AfterDawn Addict
_
17. November 2007 @ 07:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Thanks for the sticky Creaky!

You guys can also feel free to link the Troubleshooter in you signature bar like have!

Saves you having to go find it all time to tell someone where to go!

;)

afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - software discussion > xbox software: download here!!!

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork