User User name Password  

Monday 13.5.2024 / 22:00
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - software discussion > xbox software: download here!!!
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Xbox Software: Download Here!!!
  Jump to:

Posted Message
XxJoeyxX
_
4. March 2008 @ 15:26 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
This is very thorough thnx.

Advertisement
_
__
shBlaze
_
25. March 2008 @ 06:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
ok.. i had xboxhdm 1 and 1.9 but i couldnt get things workin this time around so i tried to do what you said and get your supplied version but it would not extract. I got errors. maybe the file is outdated/currupt? i use winrar to extract my zipped files. Also could someone plz reply to my post in the xboxhdm 1.9 super tutorial

~ BLAZE
_
25. March 2008 @ 08:15 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
shBlaze - someone will reply to the other one when they can; let's please not crosspost in future..

Main PC ~ Intel C2Q Q6600 (G0 Stepping)/Gigabyte GA-EP45-DS3/2GB Crucial Ballistix PC2-8500/Zalman CNPS9700/Antec 900/Corsair HX 620W
Network ~ DD-WRT ~ 2node WDS-WPA2/AES ~ Buffalo WHR-G54S. 3node WPA2/AES ~ WRT54GS v6 (inc. WEP BSSID), WRT54G v2, WRT54G2 v1. *** Forum Rules ***
shBlaze
_
26. March 2008 @ 21:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Sorry bout that Creaky. Don't quite know the rules around here. Didn't know that was a problem. But I did post regarding to this thread aswell. I thought my version of xboxhdm 1.9 was bad so I tried grabbing this one. When I went to extract it I got archive error or something. Maybe it's currupt?

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 26. March 2008 @ 21:15

_
27. March 2008 @ 05:23 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Nah, i got my xboxhdm from that link so it's fine

Main PC ~ Intel C2Q Q6600 (G0 Stepping)/Gigabyte GA-EP45-DS3/2GB Crucial Ballistix PC2-8500/Zalman CNPS9700/Antec 900/Corsair HX 620W
Network ~ DD-WRT ~ 2node WDS-WPA2/AES ~ Buffalo WHR-G54S. 3node WPA2/AES ~ WRT54GS v6 (inc. WEP BSSID), WRT54G v2, WRT54G2 v1. *** Forum Rules ***
_
2. May 2008 @ 20:40 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Excellent thread ChunkHead! Your a champ once again.
_
30. June 2008 @ 13:25 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Last night i noticed that Auto Installer Deluxe is at version 4.20 (since March) and there's a 4.21 update pack dated from May. Bit the bullet as it was time i figured out how the update packs work; turned out it was a piece of cake so i ended up with a DVD+RW and a DVD-R of AID 4.21 (i have a few xboxes and as we all know not all xbox drives read all discs). Successfully updated 3 machines overnight (one of those has an Xecuter modchip btw), XBMC has a load of new skins and bugfixes..

Quote:
Auto-Installer Deluxe v4.20

* Updated: Better XBMC installations for Softmod and DHCP users.
* Updated: XBMC Skins and Scripts
* Software Added: Xbox Media Center 2008-03-09 and various other updates
Quote:
Auto-Installer Deluxe v4.21 Update Pack

* Software Added: Xbox Media Center 2008-05-04
MednafenX-NES 9
(all my machines were done via AID 4.10 previously, so all my XBMC installs were was @2007-08-12 before).

All working pretty well, it's nice to have a few more skins to experiment with, and had a very quick glance at the XBMC changelog, it's good to see many, many bugfixes have been put in since the version in AID 4.10.

p.s. AID 4.10 thru 4.13 have been retired now according to http://www.aidtracker.com. Also noticed that 4.20 and 4.21 Update are retired too!

edit- As of today 03/07/08 there's another new AID version - 4.30 (and 4.30 Lite too) - so that's now the newest version.

Quote:
Auto-Installer Deluxe v4.30

* Software Added: AtariXLBox 7
MednafenX-NES 9 (Fixed version)
Xbox Media Center 2008-06-30
XBpartitoner 1.1
XDSL 0.6 RC2
ZsnexBox 3.4
Quote:
Auto-Installer Deluxe v4.30 Lite

* Updated: XBMC Skins and Scripts @2008-07-02
* Software Added: Xbox Media Center 2008-06-30
XBpartitoner 1.1
XDSL 0.6 RC2

edit- 30/09/2008: new AID version - Auto-Installer Deluxe v4.31 (Update Pack)

Quote:
Auto-Installer Deluxe v4.31 (Update Pack)

* Added: Option to access the UnleashX settings screen
* Software Added: Atari7800x 5
MednafenX-Lynx 4
MednafenX-NES 10
MednafenX-PCE 4
NeoGenesis 23
Xbox Media Center 2008-09-19
ZsnexBox 3.5

edit- 11/12/2008: new AID version - Auto-Installer Deluxe v4.40 (ISO Release - Full and Lite Version)

Quote:
Auto-Installer Deluxe v4.40

Release Notes:
--------------
Just in time for Christmas, here is the latest up-to-date Full ISO Release of Auto-Installer Deluxe. There has been quite a few additions since the last ISO Build (4.30), so it's definately worth updating to this version.

Xbox Media Center (XBMC) is updated to 2008-12-07 (which is the first SVN Build after the Atlantis Final), and the XBMC Skins and Scripts are up to date.

Merry Christmas from the AID Team. :)

edit- 16/04/2009: new (and FINAL!!) AID version - Auto-Installer Deluxe v4.50 (ISO Release - Full Version)

Quote:
Auto-Installer Deluxe v4.50 FINAL

Release Notes:
--------------
Since homebrew development has slowed down incredibly, this will be the last full release of Auto-Installer Deluxe.

Since 2004, Auto-Installer Deluxe has been the Xbox modder's ultimate installer disc, containing tons of Dashboards, Applications, Emulators, and other useful tools. Not only is it simple to use, but has lots of flexibility, allowing you to customise your Xbox just the way you want it.

The AID Team wish to say a huge THANK YOU to everyone who has been involved in the AID project throughout the years, all the supporters who have followed its progress, and ofcourse to all the people who help distribute this.

Enjoy the final release of the AID Legacy.

Changes since v4.40 (Last ISO Build)
-------------------
* Software Added: PCSXBox 20
Xbox Media Center 2009-04-04

edit- 13/05/2009: The folks at xbox-hq.com have released XBMC Installer Deluxe v1.0 ~ http://www.xbox-hq.com/html/postt24831.html

Quote:
Release Notes:
Welcome to the first version of Xbox Media Center Installer Deluxe (XBMCID).

This is like a lite vesrion to Auto-Installer Deluxe, and will only concentrate on Xbox Media Center as the main Dashboard.

You can select which skins you want to install, install ThemePacks for certain skins, and ofcourse also install Scripts and Trainers.

If you have previously used Auto-Installer Deluxe, you should have no problem using this installer, if not, have a read of the included manual before doing anything.

Changes since AID v4.50 FINAL
* Removed: Emulators, Roms, most Dashboards and Applications
* Added: XBMC Application (9.04 Final "Babylon" revision 19947)
* Added: XBMC Scripts from SVN (revision 2509)
* Added: XBMC Skins from SVN (revision 2161)
* Added: XBMC Skin Project Mayhem III SE (revision 125)

Chunkhead you may want to update the first page of the thread...

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 14. May 2009 @ 07:01

dong2310
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
22. July 2008 @ 08:51 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
the link :
http://rapidshare.com/files/71628459/Sof...eluxe.v5.01.rar | 6709 KB

has died . Please Re upload
Thanks
_
22. July 2008 @ 09:19 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
it just worked for me (i mean the rapidshare link is still valid, i haven't tried downloading it). if it really is broken you can always use SID 4.0 instead...

Alilep17
_
23. July 2008 @ 14:49 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hello,I am a noob and am working on trying to softmoding my xbox.I have looked above and beyond online to try and find a how to guide that I could understand without any luck...untill now!I would like to thank chunkhead 100% for the wonderful job he has done with this guide.It is very easy to understand and use.I just had a few simple questions before I did attempt this myself:

1.I have an original sealed copy of Splinter Cell but on the cover it says "best of platinum hits" the game was made in 2002,will this work to softmod my xbox anyways?

2.Do I need the whole list of programs listed in the how to guide to be able to softmod my xbox?Can you just list me the most common and simplest to use so I don't get too confused,please?I am only planning on using the xbox to store music and maybe a few games.Nothing major until I get a bigger hard drive,LOL!Thanks.
_
23. July 2008 @ 15:05 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by Alilep17:
1.I have an original sealed copy of Splinter Cell but on the cover it says "best of platinum hits" the game was made in 2002,will this work to softmod my xbox anyways?
that's fine; what's no good are the Splinter Cell sequels

Originally posted by Alilep17:
2.Do I need the whole list of programs listed in the how to guide to be able to softmod my xbox?Can you just list me the most common and simplest to use so I don't get too confused,please?I am only planning on using the xbox to store music and maybe a few games.Nothing major until I get a bigger hard drive,LOL!Thanks.
just have a look at my post on the top of the second page

Cheehwawa
_
7. August 2008 @ 05:32 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
If I download action replay from rapidshare how would I get the savegame onto my Xbox?

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 7. August 2008 @ 05:33

_
7. August 2008 @ 06:45 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
You still need some physical way of getting the files onto the xbox ie a memory card is the easiest. Or if you're a little more brave you can try via USB, see chunkhead's signature for links to his other threads for that

sergiovv
_
10. August 2008 @ 10:15 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
does someone knows if playstation 1 or 2 games can be playable on modded xbox

_
10. August 2008 @ 12:31 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i don't think PS2 games can be played but PS1 games can be with the playstation emulator

For a While i have escaped time but to return when they need you most to come back on a vendetta like a have thats just simply MAGIC!
sergiovv
_
10. August 2008 @ 15:32 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by BlkMagic1:
PS1 games can be with the playstation emulator
do you have any idea of how to convert a ps1 game to transfer it to xbox?

oh and thanks for answer!!

anssaien
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
13. August 2008 @ 22:32 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Thank you My friend i'm a new member!

Hello! actually i love this sitesomuch because ifound more softwares gratis thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
adamshrek
Suspended permanently
_
20. August 2008 @ 15:47 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
can some 1 pleez give me a link to were i can download the xbox (1)action replay softwere because i can not find 1
_
20. August 2008 @ 15:50 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by adamshrek:
can some 1 pleez give me a link to were i can download the xbox (1)action replay softwere because i can not find 1
Any reason you haven't clicked on the 2nd Red link down, on the very first page of the very first post in this very thread ???? as i just checked if it still works (and it does). You can borrow my spectacles if you wish.

adamshrek
Suspended permanently
_
20. August 2008 @ 15:51 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by creaky:
You still need some physical way of getting the files onto the xbox ie a memory card is the easiest. Or if you're a little more brave you can try via USB, see chunkhead's signature for links to his other threads for that

get an old controller and a memory card and a usb wi a female port and then just chop both in half and tap each half to the othe oposit lead if u no wat i mean if u dont go to www.youtube.com and type in how to make your own action replay
adamshrek
Suspended permanently
_
20. August 2008 @ 15:55 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by Cheehwawa:
If I download action replay from rapidshare how would I get the savegame onto my Xbox?
go to www.youtube.com and type in how to make your own action replay
jheydude1
Inactive
_
5. September 2008 @ 17:23 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 5. September 2008 @ 17:56

_
12. September 2008 @ 18:22 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by sergiovv:
Originally posted by BlkMagic1:
PS1 games can be with the playstation emulator
do you have any idea of how to convert a ps1 game to transfer it to xbox?

oh and thanks for answer!!
if you rip it into a iso it should be good

For a While i have escaped time but to return when they need you most to come back on a vendetta like a have thats just simply MAGIC!
al1en2
_
21. December 2008 @ 04:32 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   

al1en1
Advertisement
_
__

_
_
21. December 2008 @ 17:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by al1en2:
This is the latest Auto installer deluxe there is! links have been tested and working great! Enjoy! :)
Not quite, 4.40 is out now :)

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/5/557450#4127036

..however 4.30 is more than good enough, it's on all my machines. I have 4.40 but as all my machines work fine i'm in no rush to upgrade any just yet.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 21. December 2008 @ 17:53

afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - software discussion > xbox software: download here!!!

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork