User User name Password  

Monday 13.5.2024 / 16:59
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - software discussion > xbox software: download here!!!
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Xbox Software: Download Here!!!
  Jump to:

Posted Message
ds_dude
_
30. April 2009 @ 15:06 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hear is a question what came with the slayer's evox 2.5 ? ( as in programs like averlanch as iv got mine working but load of programs are missing and so are my emus can any one tell me so i can fined them and TRY to install them back on my xbox thanks ppl

a.g.otone
Advertisement
_
__
jrm23
_
4. May 2009 @ 11:49 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
will downloading the action replay program give my computer viruses?
_
14. May 2009 @ 06:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
from page 5 on this thread ~ http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_jump.cfm/557450/4127036

New (and FINAL!!) AID version - Auto-Installer Deluxe v4.50 (ISO Release - Full Version)

Quote:
Auto-Installer Deluxe v4.50 FINAL

Release Notes:
--------------
Since homebrew development has slowed down incredibly, this will be the last full release of Auto-Installer Deluxe.

Since 2004, Auto-Installer Deluxe has been the Xbox modder's ultimate installer disc, containing tons of Dashboards, Applications, Emulators, and other useful tools. Not only is it simple to use, but has lots of flexibility, allowing you to customise your Xbox just the way you want it.

The AID Team wish to say a huge THANK YOU to everyone who has been involved in the AID project throughout the years, all the supporters who have followed its progress, and ofcourse to all the people who help distribute this.

Enjoy the final release of the AID Legacy.

Changes since v4.40 (Last ISO Build)
-------------------
* Updated: XBMC Skins and Scripts
* Software Added: PCSXBox 20
Xbox Media Center 2009-04-04
Sob, sniff, AID you will be missed.

edit- I had just started using T3CH XBMC builds from here ~ http://t3ch.yi.se but @ 13/05/2009 the folks at xbox-hq.com have released XBMC Installer Deluxe v1.0 ~ http://www.xbox-hq.com/html/postt24831.html so take your pick as to what to download.

Quote:
Release Notes:
Welcome to the first version of Xbox Media Center Installer Deluxe (XBMCID).

This is like a lite vesrion to Auto-Installer Deluxe, and will only concentrate on Xbox Media Center as the main Dashboard.

You can select which skins you want to install, install ThemePacks for certain skins, and ofcourse also install Scripts and Trainers.

If you have previously used Auto-Installer Deluxe, you should have no problem using this installer, if not, have a read of the included manual before doing anything.

Changes since AID v4.50 FINAL
* Removed: Emulators, Roms, most Dashboards and Applications
* Added: XBMC Application (9.04 Final "Babylon" revision 19947)
* Added: XBMC Scripts from SVN (revision 2509)
* Added: XBMC Skins from SVN (revision 2161)
* Added: XBMC Skin Project Mayhem III SE (revision 125)
edit- I tried out Xbox Media Center Installer Deluxe, it quite rudely replaced my UnleashX dashboard with XBMC (i use UnleashX as the dash across all my xboxes and use XBMC as an Application). Reinstated the UnleashX dash by copying the evoxdash.dbe file from another xbox then extracted the new XBMC from the Xbox Media Center Installer Deluxe ISO and FTP'd the XBMC folder over to the xbox (after renaming the xbox's original XBMC folder out of the way). It works fine this way but I think i'll stick to the T3CH XBMC builds from now on. The T3CH page now has the 9.04 Babylon Final of XBMC listed (i was using T3CH RC1 for a while), i'm just applying that to a couple of my boxes.

edit- Also, see the Installer Deluxe Wiki page ~ http://wiki.aideluxe.com/index.php?title=Main_Page suggested from here ~ http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_jump.cfm/772516/4677270

Main PC ~ Intel C2Q Q6600 (G0 Stepping)/Gigabyte GA-EP45-DS3/2GB Crucial Ballistix PC2-8500/Zalman CNPS9700/Antec 900/Corsair HX 620W
Network ~ DD-WRT ~ 2node WDS-WPA2/AES ~ Buffalo WHR-G54S. 3node WPA2/AES ~ WRT54GS v6 (inc. WEP BSSID), WRT54G v2, WRT54G2 v1. *** Forum Rules ***

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 19. May 2009 @ 12:09

ds_dude
_
14. May 2009 @ 10:02 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by jrm23:
will downloading the action replay program give my computer viruses?
not to sure if you have norton try copying it and google it and if it has a green tick then its safe if you dont just download it and find out lol

a.g.otone
Who_U
_
22. May 2009 @ 02:13 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hey chunkhead, could u please up Easy EvoX Trainer Maker, and possibly even a tut??

ta
haydensc
_
11. October 2009 @ 10:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
How do u put these files on the xbox.
_
11. October 2009 @ 10:21 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by haydensc:
How do u put these files on the xbox.
You could start by reading thru this very thread...
Have you read page 2 ?, as back in 2007 i documented my first attempts at softmodding my first xbox in the first post on page 2...

Main PC ~ Intel C2Q Q6600 (G0 Stepping)/Gigabyte GA-EP45-DS3/2GB Crucial Ballistix PC2-8500/Zalman CNPS9700/Antec 900/Corsair HX 620W
Network ~ DD-WRT ~ 2node WDS-WPA2/AES ~ Buffalo WHR-G54S. 3node WPA2/AES ~ WRT54GS v6 (inc. WEP BSSID), WRT54G v2, WRT54G2 v1. *** Forum Rules ***
haydensc
_
11. October 2009 @ 11:27 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I did. I trying to do this by my self. I got everything down but just copying the files on the xbox. Do u need a special adapter to plug in your computer our somthing. Our is there a way u can put it on a cd and transfer it to the xbox. Please help me because your the only guy that responded to me.
_
11. October 2009 @ 11:32 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
First of all you'll need to ditch the text speak...

You either need an Action Replay adapter (or a modified USB lead), any one of three game discs and the various software already listed.
The very post here ~ http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_jump.cfm/558747/3378509 details all of this....

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 11. October 2009 @ 11:33

haydensc
_
11. October 2009 @ 12:12 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Thanks i got all of that done. Now i just wondering how to put the emulaters and roms onto the xbox harddrive. DO i do it the same way i just did with Action Replay adapter. I get everything else excpet this.
_
11. October 2009 @ 15:07 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
this is a very helpful thread ive been looking for most of these files my bro gave me his old xbox with a bad hdd so thank you :)
haydensc
_
11. October 2009 @ 15:09 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hey kether how did u put the files on the xbox.
_
11. October 2009 @ 15:34 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by haydensc:
Hey kether how did u put the files on the xbox.
You should stick to this one ~ http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_jump.cfm/558747/4872839

sergiovv
_
11. October 2009 @ 16:37 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
xbox still alive
i still do prefer xbox than xbox360
reason : xbox has too many features xbox360 does not.

thefreaks
_
17. May 2010 @ 09:44 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hi i have a question ( i hold my hands up and admit im a compleat idiot and this might take some explaining for it to sink in for me ) i just got my hands on a working copy of slayers 2.7 auto installer but the thing is i cant ftp any of my data to my pc as my pc is in the living room and xbox is up in the loft ( my game room ) so ftping any data to pc is out of question thank to the wife. so if i use this disc and dont back up data what will happen will i just loose game data and the old softmod data and old chip data and install fresh new data or turn my xbox into a huge black papper weight ? also i remember ther being a guied on what to do with slayers 2.7 but it seems to have been moved has any one got a copy of that document or will i have to keep looking over the net for one ?
CdNJakoB
_
25. June 2010 @ 13:39 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hey anyone I need help...
I have a small problem, I found an old modded xbox with an aid 2.1 mod
Thing is when I go to system and then update the update downloads and the says update server not found...but the update Dl'd?
If anyone was any thing else to add of want to help me a bit on how I can get this thing really kicking that would be awesome.
Any options you guys want me to check that's kool...
ahmedamer
Inactive
_
4. August 2010 @ 09:37 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hi guys/// ihave a problom /irenamed the xboxdash.xbe to xboxdasha.xbe in my xbox c drive but when i restarted my system it says the eror 16 // my hdd is locked and my xbox dont play the dvds and i dont have the eeprom file? what can i do to fix that?????????? please please heeeelp
ahmedamer
Inactive
_
5. August 2010 @ 04:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
so why nobody answ
_
5. August 2010 @ 05:43 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Please search the various xbox forums (especially the bold stickied threads) for error 16, errors such as this have been posted on/solved for many, many years, the answers are here for the finding..

THEGUY420
_
23. October 2010 @ 05:05 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by chunkhead:
I'm here if you need anything guys, only too happy to help!

;)
how do i softmod with action replay and mechassault on xbox original?
_
23. October 2010 @ 05:09 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by THEGUY420:
how do i softmod with action replay and mechassault on xbox original?
Erm have you read the sticky thread up top of this very forum ?, and the first post on page 2 of this very thread (that you posted in)....

locobrown
_
4. December 2011 @ 21:26 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Its been a long time since my last post here at Afterdawn. Its true, that the XBOX 1 scene has slowed down considerably and it has died even. Now that the RGH is readily available for 360, homebrew on the 360 is most alive than ever. I still use my XBOX 1, but not as often as I used to. The XBOX 1 can now be considered vintage and a value asset for us who love homebrew.
Advertisement
_
__

_
Arthur007
_
1. January 2012 @ 21:24 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by chunkhead:
I'm here if you need anything guys, only too happy to help!

;)
Howdy, I dont know whats going on but I have followed the xboxhdm tutorial to the letter several times and it just wont work for me. The first problem I come across is I put the eeprom in the folder then burn the iso and all goes well until it loads up and then tells me that some of the functions will be disabled because it cannot find the eeprom. So I create a hd tools floppy and try that. All is well until I try to hddisab command and it says device is not ready. I want to put a bigger drive in my xbox and maybe clone the one thats in it but thats not really an issue as there is always ftp. HELP lol

afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - software discussion > xbox software: download here!!!

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork