User User name Password  

Wednesday 29.5.2024 / 04:07
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > digital tv - united states & canada > digivox in ireland
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Digivox in Ireland
  Jump to:

Please note that the forum rules have changed. Posting of new codes is no longer allowed. See this thread for more information.
Posted Message
_
19. August 2008 @ 16:39 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hey all

right ok i am possibly moving into a new house that has just been built but it doesnt have a cable line - so no Digivox for me now.

What else can i use in order to receive the same package i am now??
Advertisement
_
__
joanne27
_
23. August 2008 @ 12:41 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi i have a digivox & have just been given this link., I have been constantly looking up new sets of numbers but this week they dont seem to be working,.,

I know it is banned now to put up codes but is there anybody at all that can help me get it back working as Its getting frustrating now & I paid a lot for the box.

I dont understand all this downloading & needing new cables.
Any help would be much appreciated.

I dont know how to pm either & cant show my email address.
_
23. August 2008 @ 14:50 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Anyone got a channel file for the new software

Dbox & EuroVox Starview Digibox The Box Updates http://oggnogg.4shared.com/

Please note that the forum rules have changed. Posting of new codes is no longer allowed. See this thread below for more information.

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/662154
AfterDawn Addict
_
23. August 2008 @ 16:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by oggnogg:
Anyone got a channel file for the new software

u in trouble again with the women again ogg lol
AfterDawn Addict
_
23. August 2008 @ 16:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by joanne27:
Hi i have a digivox & have just been given this link., I have been constantly looking up new sets of numbers but this week they dont seem to be working,.,

I know it is banned now to put up codes but is there anybody at all that can help me get it back working as Its getting frustrating now & I paid a lot for the box.

first of all we have to see what box u have as there are 2 ,digivox 2007 model silver and black,and the xl all black model.to flash/update boxes u need a null modem cable which connects to box and pc if u have a serial port.to update boxes u need 2 things loader and firmware [ files ] which are on site here,u then download the loader to desktop and firmware to desktop and if there is a tut [how to ] download to desktop and read info.
downloading is putting new info to pc to be put onto box thats all.
AfterDawn Addict
_
23. August 2008 @ 16:31 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   

pm is private message if u look at the picture of a face on far right of message at top click on that to send that user a message.
_
23. August 2008 @ 17:48 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by cactikid:

first of all we have to see what box u have as there are 2 ,digivox 2007 model silver and black,and the xl all black model.to flash/update boxes u need a null modem cable which connects to box and pc if u have a serial port.to update boxes u need 2 things loader and firmware [ files ] which are on site here,u then download the loader to desktop and firmware to desktop and if there is a tut [how to ] download to desktop and read info.
downloading is putting new info to pc to be put onto box thats all.
LOL cactikid nah just trying out the new software u put in my folder but need a channel file for it

Dbox & EuroVox Starview Digibox The Box Updates http://oggnogg.4shared.com/

Please note that the forum rules have changed. Posting of new codes is no longer allowed. See this thread below for more information.

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/662154
kearney83
_
27. August 2008 @ 09:57 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi. I recently updated a digivox (black and silver) with the 2.8 software. Everything went brilliantly. I am living in dublin. When i brought the box over to my friends house on the other side of dublin, the box was only able to pick up a couple of channels. alot of them were missing.tried rescanning and checking the Key Emu was on. still not fix

Does anyone know why this happened? and how can i fix it?
AfterDawn Addict
_
27. August 2008 @ 17:17 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
it depends who gives you the signal as a few independant suppliers say into flats might be subbed out to a firm and might not work.
do u have 2 different providers?

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 27. August 2008 @ 17:19

makkerc
_
31. August 2008 @ 05:48 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by dtoxta:
The channels have to be edited with the remote at the moment. I am sure a new channel editor will be released soon.
I got the firmware from another forum. Don't think it would go down too well if i posted a link to that.
Usually the digivox updates are at www.nokias.co.uk but nothing on there yet
I tried Starview and got " Not a Valid Starview File"

makka
AfterDawn Addict
_
31. August 2008 @ 12:01 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
the starview channel editor will run on digivox with v.2.800 as i see its on nokia site.
joanne27
_
2. September 2008 @ 16:00 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi I have the Digivox I dont know anything about all the software or firmware, all I do know is that it looks the very same at the back as "the Box" and its silver & theres a number on it, KDVO703 04468, Thats all i know & I have no channels as Its constantly being updated with different codes and I cant get them anywhere so can Anybody Help me out please Thanks
AfterDawn Addict
_
2. September 2008 @ 17:01 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
right ok if u have a silver digivox it is 2007 model,what we need to find out what firmware is on box,do this,menu-system info-ok vers ??? that is what we need to know first.
pm sent
joanne27
_
2. September 2008 @ 17:21 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
got ur pm thanks, how do u pm somebody???

VO2-2.500BK
Boot Ver 01
AfterDawn Addict
_
2. September 2008 @ 18:59 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
click the head on the right to send a pm to that person.the firmware version u have on that box is too old to work,u need v.2.800 which works.do u have a pc with serial port the same as digivox rs232,u will need a cable to hook up pc to digivox called a null modem cable,or do u have a laptop with usb or vista? [ hopefully not ]
you will need to download 2 things downloader and files to desktop.
joanne27
_
3. September 2008 @ 08:45 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I havnt got a pc I have a laptop with Vista but also usb ports, Is that any good.
_
3. September 2008 @ 08:55 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Vista can be a bit funny, you would be better off if you can find someone with a pc with XP.
joanne27
_
3. September 2008 @ 08:58 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
ok thanks and if I do that what do I have to do??
_
3. September 2008 @ 09:22 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by cactikid:
click the head on the right to send a pm to that person.the firmware version u have on that box is too old to work,u need v.2.800 which works.do u have a pc with serial port the same as digivox rs232,u will need a cable to hook up pc to digivox called a null modem cable,or do u have a laptop with usb or vista? [ hopefully not ]
you will need to download 2 things downloader and files to desktop.
You have already been told what you need here.
joanne27
_
3. September 2008 @ 09:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
sorry what I meant was were would I get the stuff Im new to this so I dont know that much about it.,or were to download files
_
3. September 2008 @ 09:50 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
you'll get them here, courtesy of oggnogg

http://www.4shared.com/dir/4162681/bd142632/sharing.html
joanne27
_
3. September 2008 @ 10:44 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
before I check that site do u mind giving me some info on prices & payments
cheers
AfterDawn Addict
_
3. September 2008 @ 10:49 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
before I check that site do u mind giving me some info on prices & payments
cheers
joanne, all the firmw@re, software downloads are free :)

A Minute for Madeleine - View our message
http://ceop.police.uk/madeleine/madeleine.asp
joanne27
_
3. September 2008 @ 11:08 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
oh ok thanks
Advertisement
_
__

_
ashie35
_
9. September 2008 @ 09:45 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
any1 know where i can get a digivox remote kinda quick preferably dublin or ireland dnt want to wait 2-3weeks for 1 in d post thanks
This thread is closed and therefore you are not allowed reply to this thread.

afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > digital tv - united states & canada > digivox in ireland

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork