User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 00:20
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > digital tv - united states & canada > eurovox max security
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Eurovox max security
  Jump to:

Please note that the forum rules have changed. Posting of new codes is no longer allowed. See this thread for more information.
Posted Message
_
31. May 2007 @ 11:38 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by joepc:
ok got it working, if anyone is on N*L in Dublin, do a normal scan form,

200.100 --> 400.100 with 6887.0

This will give you 161 channels.

(Eurovox MAX 2007 Feb software)

Good luck
Put these codes into new Eurovox today, Dublin area, Have 140 channels, happy as a pig in shite
Advertisement
_
__
blue2006
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
31. May 2007 @ 12:19 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi
has anybody problems with the time? I have the time set to GMT but its 1 hour behind. If I change the GMT settings or put it in manual it is worse.... Is the only solution to re-flash the firmware? If so will I have to go through the channel set up again?
thanks
_
1. June 2007 @ 04:47 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Have the same problem with the gmt time. I just left it at gmt + 1hour and it works fine with the correct time.
pearsob7
_
2. June 2007 @ 09:04 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi does anyone know the symbol rate or freq for ch**as in Carlow area. Not picking anything up. Thanks
chantler
_
2. June 2007 @ 16:07 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by debic:
freq's for ch****
274.000 371.000
282.000 378.000
290.000 386.000
298.000 394.000
306.000 410.000
314.000 426.000
to add these freq's you need to
go to installation
green button for ch edit
red button add channel
enter freq and symbol rate 6875
press ok, then repeat these steps till all freqs added. when they're all in press exit and go back to first page of install menu. press the red button for auto scan. will do a scan an all the freqs entered and should hopefully give you 138 channels.
best of luck

cals
chantler
_
2. June 2007 @ 16:11 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hi got eurovox red do done everything that ive been told to do power scan get all ch but says no signal pic comes for spil sec then same mess no sig can u help

cals
pearsob7
_
3. June 2007 @ 03:37 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
The cho**as settings don't work. i've inputted the freq but nothing comes up. any ideas?
silvereel
_
3. June 2007 @ 06:37 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by pearsob7:
The cho**as settings don't work. i've inputted the freq but nothing comes up. any ideas?
Where are you living
pearsob7
_
3. June 2007 @ 07:01 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where are you living

Carlow Town
_
4. June 2007 @ 05:20 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Can anyone please tell me how to copy my Eurovox box to my laptop. What software do you need and where can it be downloaded. I need to copy channels and settings to other box.
fanjeeta
_
4. June 2007 @ 11:53 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hi forum
can anyone help,recently purchased 2 eurovox max 2006 boxes,i'm in a telewest area and mines went in no problem,but my mate is in an ntl area and cant get his to find channels.its in the rf socket and i've tried altering the start and stop mhz rates to 290 and 400 as well as changing symbol rate to 6887,with no joy any suggestions please
billo2007
_
5. June 2007 @ 10:57 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Quote:
Originally posted by joepc:
ok got it working, if anyone is on N*L in Dublin, do a normal scan form,

200.100 --> 400.100 with 6887.0

This will give you 161 channels.

(Eurovox MAX 2007 Feb software)

Good luck
Put these codes into new Eurovox today, Dublin area, Have 140

channels, happy as a pig in shite
---------------------------------

used the tips listed above

i am in bray on n*l

i have 11 of 13 freqs the ones i do not have are 363 and 385

when i manually add them i dont get extra channels

i currently have 118 channels
frankpop
_
10. June 2007 @ 02:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi all
I am having some problems with my eurovox ( I am in Dublin with ntl )

I had all 138 channels having scanned between 290 and 400 mzh at 6887
Yesterday I got a no signal on half the channels, which only changed to looking for signal, I repeated my original scan and got 60 channels eventually I did a factory reset but still only got the 60, its picking up, 291 MHz, 307, 315, 323, 299, 395,

I tried a full scan from 100mzh that picked up only the missing channels about 75
But all showed either no signal or unknown I have among my channels sky sports 1 ,x and news but not sports 2
Lastly I manually added some frequencies I found on the forum they went in to the list ok but didn?t have a channel number before them but they picked up nothing
Anyone know of anything else I can try
Thanks a lot
frank
joe37
_
11. June 2007 @ 14:31 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hi frank
there's new eurovox software out, i haven't used it yet myself as i have no problems with mine at the moment, but if you want to p.m me your email address i can forward it to you with the instructions and you could transfer it to your box, it should hopefully solve your problems. just one question is yours the red or blue box.
frankpop
_
11. June 2007 @ 14:53 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
HELLO JOE
i just found the new software today and it worked perfectly, i got all channels back, its really great to have a forum like this for getting advice
thanks very much joe
cheers
oh mine is a redbox
frank

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 11. June 2007 @ 14:55

brophylad
_
12. June 2007 @ 05:20 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hello all

new to this just after moving to enfield, co meath and was going to get Chorus digital installed. The thing is that it is mmds and i was wondering if i go with getting the eurovox box will this work with chorus on mmds? or is it only on chorus cable?

Any help would really be appreciated.

thanks in advance

1 product review
_
12. June 2007 @ 05:48 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   

Where are you living

Carlow Town

Hi lads, any update on the euro working down in carlow, have to get one for the sister ?

garphil
_
12. June 2007 @ 06:17 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by joe37:
hi frank
there's new eurovox software out, i haven't used it yet myself as i have no problems with mine at the moment, but if you want to p.m me your email address i can forward it to you with the instructions and you could transfer it to your box, it should hopefully solve your problems. just one question is yours the red or blue box.
garphil
_
12. June 2007 @ 06:22 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi Joe
Can you send me the software also,what's the differance between red and blue boxs
Obliged Garphil
debic
_
12. June 2007 @ 08:20 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
can you send me your email and i'll forward you the software
debic
_
12. June 2007 @ 09:58 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
does anyone know if the eurovox will work in the kildare area, particulairly in the kilcullen area. And has anyone got them working in celbridge since they went to digital cable in may.
garphil
_
13. June 2007 @ 03:48 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by debic:
can you send me your email and i'll forward you the software
debic
_
13. June 2007 @ 06:04 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
sent that to you garphil
billo2007
_
13. June 2007 @ 07:50 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
debic

it does not work in cellbridge i knwo this for a fact as one of my mates has chorus out there and for some reason even with the right software it does not pickup the channels through chorus
cellbridge as far as i know does not qualify for ntl cable :o
Advertisement
_
__

_
_
13. June 2007 @ 10:26 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
N*L Changed codes in Dublin today

All MTV Channels missing
Displays "Insert Smart Card"
This has never happened before.
The End is Near I Think
This thread is closed and therefore you are not allowed reply to this thread.

afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > digital tv - united states & canada > eurovox max security

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork