User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 03:58
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > digital tv - united states & canada > eurovox max security
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Eurovox max security
  Jump to:

Please note that the forum rules have changed. Posting of new codes is no longer allowed. See this thread for more information.
Posted Message
slipss
Inactive
_
17. April 2007 @ 10:20 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hows it going, SWIM has a Euro Vox for the last 6 months, living in Dublin and has been able to tune in almost all the channels including PPV football, Sky sports's, sky movies's ect but for some reason can't get Sky Box Office in. Does anyone know if it is possible to get sky box office on it and if so how would you go about it. Thanks a million. Nice site btw.
Advertisement
_
__
airways
_
18. April 2007 @ 14:17 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi, I am on Chorus cable in Dublin. I am getting 12 frequencies between 274-427 can anybody tell me if this is right. I am getting 126 channels on these 12 frequencies. On NTL I am getting 142 channels on 13 frequencies between 291-395. One of my mates on Chorus told me he is getting 138 channels. Could somebody please post a list of the frequencies & let us know if there is 12 or 13. Also I have a copy of the new loader & software (15/03/07) for the Red Box Eurovox Max Version 3. If anybody is looking for a copy pm me your E-Mail address & I will send it to you. Thanks in advance
nsx2050
_
20. April 2007 @ 10:30 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Can you get broadband through this box aswell, or will you have to pay Virgin for it?

Hey Ya
debic
_
20. April 2007 @ 12:48 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi Airways
the frequency that you are missing is 371.ooo. you need to add it in the installation. it's the freq that'll give you disney ch and cinemagic etc. should bring you up to 140 channels. if you need help on how to add the freq on pm me and i'll fill you in. good luck.
silvereel
_
23. April 2007 @ 10:41 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
[just got a Eurovox 2007 and I cannot get chorus on it. any advice. there are no channels appearing at all.
debic
_
23. April 2007 @ 11:44 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
where are you living. it might be the area you are in or else you have the wrong symbol rate.
Dazmax
_
3. May 2007 @ 09:46 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi,

Would anybody have any help in getting the eurovox 2007 on NTL to work in the skerries / balbriggan / drogheda area ?

Cheers
kotil
_
8. May 2007 @ 01:27 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi Guys

A very quick one! I have sky digital cables and have the eurovox 2006.. does anyone have the freq and sybol rates sky digital users and the symbol rate. I live in Drogheda. Thanks a million for any help guys!!!!! Cozzy
pobber1
_
8. May 2007 @ 01:31 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Eurovox only works with cable(N*l, Ch**us) NOT Sky.
pearsob7
_
12. May 2007 @ 06:31 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hey, does anyone have the freq settings for the eurovox 2007 for ch**s. It doesnt seem to be picking anything up. (carlow area)

Thanks
pobber1
_
12. May 2007 @ 07:36 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Are you using 6.875 for the symbol rate using the power scan option?
pearsob7
_
12. May 2007 @ 08:49 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
ya tried power scan on normal at 6.875. the quality % is only 3% after powerscan there is only one freq channel. Any idea's? I installed the new software that came with the box as well.
pobber1
_
12. May 2007 @ 09:00 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Sounds like there is a signal strength problem. Do you have any
splitters on the coax cable?
pearsob7
_
12. May 2007 @ 09:11 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
The cable is split between 2 tv's alright. was starting to think it could be signal strength. when the power scan is running and going thru the channels the strength gets up to 98% but onces finishes ends up on 3%. i'll try tune it without it split
pearsob7
_
12. May 2007 @ 09:37 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
still no luck. You wouldnt have the actual freq so i can tune them in manually? I've done that before for one in dublin and it worked, but that was ntl. Thanks
joepc
_
15. May 2007 @ 12:44 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Got a Eurovox max 2007 box, only getting 51 Channels, would anyone know how to get the rest... Will try the manual freq's posted earlier.

Running the Feb software, is there an upgrade yet???

Cheers, Joe
**NTL Digital Dublin
joepc
_
15. May 2007 @ 23:59 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
ok got it working, if anyone is on N*L in Dublin, do a normal scan form,

200.100 --> 400.100 with 6887.0

This will give you 161 channels.

(Eurovox MAX 2007 Feb software)

Good luck
_
22. May 2007 @ 02:55 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Will the Eurovox Max work on Chorus MMDS.
Hairygar
_
25. May 2007 @ 09:45 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i have a eurovox box and lost all my channels yesterday. can anyone help or know wats wrong thanks......
debic
_
25. May 2007 @ 10:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
you must be with ntl. all the various boxes with ntl went down yesterday. i know how to get the replay going but i'll look into the eurovox and let you know.
Ian1985
_
27. May 2007 @ 02:20 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hi guys i got my box 2 months ago and iam very impressed with it very easy to setup and iam no newb to these toys iam currently getting 29 frequencies mbaud 6887 steps of 8 Glasgow with over 320 channels all movies,entertainment,every channel does anyone know if there is a box out there for sky and whats the best 1 cheers
blue2006
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
28. May 2007 @ 12:59 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi

Anybody knows all the frequency for Chorus and how to add them manually?
I only get 61 channells.....
thanks
debic
_
29. May 2007 @ 01:24 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
freq's for ch****
274.000 371.000
282.000 378.000
290.000 386.000
298.000 394.000
306.000 410.000
314.000 426.000
to add these freq's you need to
go to installation
green button for ch edit
red button add channel
enter freq and symbol rate 6875
press ok, then repeat these steps till all freqs added. when they're all in press exit and go back to first page of install menu. press the red button for auto scan. will do a scan an all the freqs entered and should hopefully give you 138 channels.
best of luck
_
29. May 2007 @ 02:10 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Will the Eurovox Max work on Chorus/NTL MMDS.
Advertisement
_
__

_
blue2006
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
29. May 2007 @ 13:16 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
added the frequencies to the ones detected by the eurovox and it worked.... around 150!!! thanks debic....
This thread is closed and therefore you are not allowed reply to this thread.

afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > digital tv - united states & canada > eurovox max security

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork