User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 20:58
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > general discussion > safety valve > endo needs a christmas invite (begging)
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Endo needs a Christmas Invite (begging)
  Jump to:

Posted Message
AfterDawn Addict

1 product review
_
10. December 2008 @ 16:30 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Yes it is true. The ever popular iluvendo is going to spend Christmas alone, and is invite begging (I know it is against forum rules, but this once a mercy exception ? Please.....)

So if there are any charitable people out there, please invite endo to spend Christmas with you !

God bless and Merry Christmas :)

endo

"The flimsier the product,the higher the price"
Ferengi 82nd rule of aqusition

Advertisement
_
__
AfterDawn Addict
_
10. December 2008 @ 16:55 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
endo you may come to my house for Christmas dinner. :) You have to foot the bill tho. :D

You need to let me know ASAP tho.. that way I can book a holiday trip for the family. hehheee. :P

....gm

[img]quoted from creaky, "I think i need a break away from this thread, you are just talking absolute and utter nonsense now. Im off to ban myself and hit myself repeatedly with blunt objects. And if im still conscious after that im going to install Windows Me."[/img]
PC build thread blank media thread Ultimate DVD Backup resource thread what did binkie7 do to me???
varnull
Suspended permanently
_
10. December 2008 @ 17:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Get over it.. I'm 24,000 miles from home and love and everything else.. You could come stay here.. I don't do xmas.. but there is a bottle of quality whiskey (won in a raffle I might add) that I will need some help with XD..
I'm not sure how my future husband would look on it...... Am I risking too much??

Call by on your buddies.. I'm sure all the other "Elanor Rigbys" will be in the chat @ xmas and new year.. we are there for each other too.. not just techie stuff *hugs*

irc.brokenirc.net #afterdawn or irc.villageirc.net #juliaskitchen

go on.. be a devil ;)

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 10. December 2008 @ 17:19

AfterDawn Addict
_
10. December 2008 @ 18:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
LOL.. they don't have to be "lonely people", all you gotta do is call a "friend" when in need. :)

....gm

add: btw the MOD's should enter into this convo just for the "begging" and "inviting" going on.... hehehe.

Yep just what they need some more work. :)

[img]quoted from creaky, "I think i need a break away from this thread, you are just talking absolute and utter nonsense now. Im off to ban myself and hit myself repeatedly with blunt objects. And if im still conscious after that im going to install Windows Me."[/img]
PC build thread blank media thread Ultimate DVD Backup resource thread what did binkie7 do to me???
_
10. December 2008 @ 18:33 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Don't worry Endo. You won't be the only one celebrating Christmas alone. I've spent the majority of my holiday's alone, usually working on that day/night. This year will be the same, working most of the day, not really in the mood for celebration.

AfterDawn Addict

1 product review
_
10. December 2008 @ 18:39 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by varnull:
Get over it.. I'm 24,000 miles from home and love and everything else.. You could come stay here.. I don't do xmas.. but there is a bottle of quality whiskey (won in a raffle I might add) that I will need some help with XD..
I'm not sure how my future husband would look on it...... Am I risking too much??

Call by on your buddies.. I'm sure all the other "Elanor Rigbys" will be in the chat @ xmas and new year.. we are there for each other too.. not just techie stuff *hugs*

irc.brokenirc.net #afterdawn or irc.villageirc.net #juliaskitchen

go on.. be a devil ;)

24000 miles, that the cicumference of the earth, so at that distance, that would leave you right where you are.

But what the heck, an invite is an invite. Thanks Jan !

varnull
Suspended permanently
_
10. December 2008 @ 18:58 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
24,000k's then... still trying to get used to these new measures.. and Burt Bacarach isn't helping.. It's like being in an Austin Powers movie tonite ;)

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 10. December 2008 @ 18:59

AfterDawn Addict

1 product review
_
10. December 2008 @ 20:01 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
24,000k's then... still trying to get used to these new measures.. and Burt Bacarach isn't helping.. It's like being in an Austin Powers movie tonite ;)

What is 12467 miles from you (and where is that) ?

AfterDawn Addict

1 product review
_
10. December 2008 @ 20:03 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   

Yeah Baby !!

varnull
Suspended permanently
_
10. December 2008 @ 20:10 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Yeah Baby!!.. indeed.. ever listened to a Burt Bacarach lp?.. nope.. it's a new one on me too.. You know you are getting old when 70's easy listening is ok.. hahaha..

As for what's 12,000 miles from here.. when I point straight at the floor it's what is the where that line comes out the other side give or take a bit.. and that's where I wish I could be right now. In the sunshine getting cuddles and kisses *I would be sad.. but sadness is another attachment.. soon soon*
AfterDawn Addict
_
10. December 2008 @ 20:32 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Yeah Baby!!.. indeed.. ever listened to a Burt Bacarach lp?.. nope.. it's a new one on me too.. You know you are getting old when 70's easy listening is ok.. hahaha..

As for what's 12,000 miles from here.. when I point straight at the floor it's what is the where that line comes out the other side give or take a bit.. and that's where I wish I could be right now. In the sunshine getting cuddles and kisses *I would be sad.. but sadness is another attachment.. soon soon*
Burt Bacarach in Austin Powers was fun indeed. :D

12K miles from you is water I think. lol. :P Now somewhere in the states is about 3000-4000 miles and bright and shiny Australia is about 10,000 miles or so. :) That sounds nice this time of year. :)

....gm

ddp
_
10. December 2008 @ 22:23 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
iluvendo, RUMBLE!! RUMBLE!! BOOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!
AfterDawn Addict
_
10. December 2008 @ 22:32 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by ddp:
The Great Master of the Bright White Light has spoken. :D

*hides and waits for the ELECTRICAL show*

...gm

AfterDawn Addict

1 product review
_
11. December 2008 @ 23:39 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   

Ouch !

1 product review
_
11. December 2008 @ 23:58 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   

AfterDawn Addict

1 product review
_
12. December 2008 @ 00:04 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   

ddp
_
12. December 2008 @ 00:31 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
RUMBLE!! RUMBLE!! BOOOOOOMMMM!!BOOOOOOMMMM!! RUMBLE!! RUMBLE!! BOOOOOOMMMM!!BOOOOOOMMMM!! RUMBLE!! RUMBLE!! BOOOOOOMMMM!!BOOOOOOMMMM!!!
AfterDawn Addict

1 product review
_
12. December 2008 @ 00:38 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
RUMBLE!! RUMBLE!! BOOOOOOMMMM!!BOOOOOOMMMM!! RUMBLE!! RUMBLE!! BOOOOOOMMMM!!BOOOOOOMMMM!! RUMBLE!! RUMBLE!! BOOOOOOMMMM!!BOOOOOOMMMM!!!

Master of the Great White Light, mercy ,pleeeeeze !!!!!!

varnull
Suspended permanently
_
12. December 2008 @ 00:45 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Since when was my house a torrent site??
(unless it's raining.. then it comes in through the roof)

Last time I checked.. many years ago true.. you couldn't get an xmas dinner followed by the queens speech and a game of monopoly with granny (who cheats) via p2p XD
_
12. December 2008 @ 05:47 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Endo, as you are already spending Christmas Eve with me, why don't you spend Christmas day with me at my sister's place. You get to meet Hayley !

*hugs*

Jo :)

Life is Grand !

onya
Suspended permanently
_
12. December 2008 @ 09:00 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hey to endo and rtm...seems a little late to invite you down under for xmas this year..but sure as heck you guy's are invited to the next. Jan has her invite so why not the two of you? We'll have a ball..spinning yarns and telling B/S...lol. Getting stonkered to the eyeballs in the Aussie sun and surf. We could play traditional beach games..

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/727939#4422289

Hehehe! It would be a blast! You'd have a place to stay....great company and see a little of where I/we are in the world. Endo can bring Jo too..don't wanna leave her out. Rtm...listen big fella..in 2009/10 make some space yeah? All you need is a passport and a bloody good reason to be happy. You knock on my/our door and you'd be welcome any time mate.

G'day to Jo..nice to make your acquaintance m'darl, any friend of endo's etc..

Cheers all..

Steve.
ddp
_
12. December 2008 @ 13:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
loco, how many days ban should we give iluvendo as being an afterdawn addict he should know better, a week, 2 weeks or a month?

1 product review
_
12. December 2008 @ 14:09 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
First offense should be a slap on the wrist...but then again, it should be enough to make a lasting impression. I'm torn, what do you think?

ddp
_
12. December 2008 @ 14:30 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
toss up between 2 weeks & a month. heads 2 weeks, tails 1 month. you toss the coin.
Advertisement
_
__

_
AfterDawn Addict

1 product review
_
12. December 2008 @ 14:37 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by LOCOENG:
First offense should be a slap on the wrist...but then again, it should be enough to make a lasting impression. I'm torn, what do you think?
Aw, c'mon guys,it's Christmas ! Pleeezzze mercy ( shameless groveling, my best character) pleeze. It's my first offense. I swear, I'll never do it again !

endo :)

toss up between 2 weeks & a month. heads 2 weeks, tails 1 month. you toss the coin.
Ahhh, so if the coin lands on its' edge, I get a reprieve ?

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 12. December 2008 @ 14:39

afterdawn.com > forums > general discussion > safety valve > endo needs a christmas invite (begging)

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork