User User name Password  

Tuesday 28.5.2024 / 23:45
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > general discussion > safety valve > endo needs a christmas invite (begging)
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Endo needs a Christmas Invite (begging)
  Jump to:

Posted Message
scum101
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
17. December 2009 @ 16:55 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Isn't Jo coming to yours this time?

greets from Paula & Steve :)

Advertisement
_
__
AfterDawn Addict

1 product review
_
17. December 2009 @ 17:08 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
No Jo Paula, as she is back home taking care of her mom (she is not doing well)

*besides I'm trying to make this thread a tradition*

"The flimsier the product,the higher the price"
Ferengi 82nd rule of aqusition

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 17. December 2009 @ 17:09

scum101
_
17. December 2009 @ 17:16 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Sorry to hear that.. best wishes.

Nothing going on here so not a lot of point coming out this way. Now where are all that crew from last year? .. Brandon done got himself a job.. funny now he has money we never hear a peep from him eh?

_
17. December 2009 @ 22:43 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Well, I will spend my Christmas where I have been spending most of my time this past month....working. I'm scheduled to work Christmas Eve overnight till Christmas morning, then back in that night.....so far.

AfterDawn Addict
_
18. December 2009 @ 00:21 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I'm waiting for the begging and groveling!! Get it over ENDO... so we can move on to bigger and better things. :p

[img]quoted from creaky, "I think i need a break away from this thread, you are just talking absolute and utter nonsense now. Im off to ban myself and hit myself repeatedly with blunt objects. And if im still conscious after that im going to install Windows Me."[/img]
PC build thread blank media thread Ultimate DVD Backup resource thread what did binkie7 do to me???
ddp
_
18. December 2009 @ 00:23 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
like what?
AfterDawn Addict

1 product review
_
18. December 2009 @ 05:03 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by ddp:
like what?

lmao !

scum101
_
18. December 2009 @ 05:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   

slightly bigger than Hyde Park .. and way more knobbly ;)

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 18. December 2009 @ 05:19

_
18. December 2009 @ 09:15 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Endo im sure you will find someone to have you over christmas day.i would invite you but my family are that bad they drive me nuts im too scared to bring anyone.Merry Christmas everyone.

custom built gaming pc from early 2010,ps2 with 15 games all original,ps3 500gbs with 5 games all original,yamaha amp and 5.1channel surround sound speakers,46inch sony lcd smart tv.
AfterDawn Addict
_
18. December 2009 @ 10:40 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by ddp:
like what?
LIKE endo NOT begging and groveling... it's ugly... remember last year!!!

scum.... you is terrible!!!!

[img]quoted from creaky, "I think i need a break away from this thread, you are just talking absolute and utter nonsense now. Im off to ban myself and hit myself repeatedly with blunt objects. And if im still conscious after that im going to install Windows Me."[/img]
PC build thread blank media thread Ultimate DVD Backup resource thread what did binkie7 do to me???
AfterDawn Addict

3 product reviews
_
18. December 2009 @ 11:44 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I was wondering if someone would resurrect this thread. :-)

Hiya Paula.

Happy holidays to the aD crew!

AfterDawn Addict

1 product review
_
20. December 2009 @ 03:55 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Soooooo, any mercy offers for endo ???

rocketrod
_
20. December 2009 @ 06:23 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
HAVE NO MERCY. TAKE NO PRISIONERS
_
20. December 2009 @ 08:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Found out I will actually have Christmas Day off....tho, I will be sleeping part of it, after getting out at 6am. Oh well....hasn't been really into Christmas the past couple years.

AfterDawn Addict
_
20. December 2009 @ 14:40 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by rocketrod:
Sounds like a good policy when it comes to ENDO!!! :D

AfterDawn Addict

1 product review
_
20. December 2009 @ 15:59 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by greensman:
Sounds like a good policy when it comes to ENDO!!! :D

I take this as a No, correct ?

Ok, I gives y'all another chance to invite endo :)

rocketrod
_
20. December 2009 @ 16:10 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Since your really beggin i might as well give an invite, hope you can eat my cooking. i cant :)
AfterDawn Addict

1 product review
_
20. December 2009 @ 16:39 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Since your really beggin i might as well give an invite, hope you can eat my cooking. i cant :)

is ok, i let u take me out to a fancy restaurant (and buy too)

rocketrod
_
20. December 2009 @ 17:21 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
No MONEY. Yiu might have to go to gm's thread on good eats, see what you like and do a suprise vist on the one you like. Maybe GM's house or maybe creeky's,he might not ban you. hahahaha :D
AfterDawn Addict

1 product review
_
20. December 2009 @ 21:02 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Rod, ok, u and me at the church free lunch feed near your house for free eats :)

AfterDawn Addict
_
20. December 2009 @ 21:46 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by iluvendo:
Rod, ok, u and me at the church free lunch feed near your house for free eats :)
Sounds like you and rocketrod need an invite for dinner... :) rocketrod you're more than welcome to bring endo with you for dinner... but you may NOT like what we fix. :p

_
20. December 2009 @ 23:17 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
You can always come east Endo and pay a visit to my ole homestead.
I don't cook either - that's what family is for :)

Then again I may need to sneak in on GM's invite - I'm sure it's a lot warmer there then here especially after our 'blizzard' this weekend.

Happy Holidays All

Forum Rules
Do this before posting
Do not click this link...
rocketrod
_
20. December 2009 @ 23:22 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hey thnx. It might be better than the possum stew i was going to make for endo!!! you know a real treat :D
_
20. December 2009 @ 23:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Oh for heaven's sake, are you back to this again? I thought that we got this over and done with last year! Myself, 7th, GM, and others all invited you over last time. Did you show? NO! You think that our hospitality is never ending? I am with GM on this, you are just going to have to get over it. You want to not eat alone...crash a party. You know where we live. I will leave the doggy door unlocked in case you decide to show.lol

Merry Christmas everyone :)

Advertisement
_
__

_
AfterDawn Addict
_
21. December 2009 @ 00:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hey thnx. It might be better than the possum stew i was going to make for endo!!! you know a real treat :D
I was thinking some German Sausage would be good for Endo!!! :D A little different than the traditional Ham or Turkey! :p

afterdawn.com > forums > general discussion > safety valve > endo needs a christmas invite (begging)

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork