User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 21:17
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > general discussion > safety valve > endo needs a christmas invite (begging)
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Endo needs a Christmas Invite (begging)
  Jump to:

Posted Message

1 product review
_
13. December 2008 @ 15:37 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Here are some people eating hot dogs...

Advertisement
_
__
AfterDawn Addict

1 product review
_
14. December 2008 @ 01:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by ddp:
i'm such a nice likeable guy not like that addict begging for an invite. some people!!

LOL !

"The flimsier the product,the higher the price"
Ferengi 82nd rule of aqusition

_
15. December 2008 @ 16:05 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Endo, you are spending Christmas eve and day with me, so no more of this begging nonsense (so shameless !).

The mods can close this thread now (that I have settled all of endo's concerns).

:)

Jo

Life is Grand !

AfterDawn Addict
_
15. December 2008 @ 16:37 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by bryston:
Endo, you are spending Christmas eve and day with me, so no more of this begging nonsense (so shameless !).

The mods can close this thread now (that I have settled all of endo's concerns).

Jo
NO THEY CAN'T!!!

We are on a mission to get this "iluvendo" character a little vacation!!! The best way I see it is to ban him for a certain period of time.. sorry endo but you started this little debacle.... heheheee. :P

oh btw... Merry Christmas. :)

....gm

[img]quoted from creaky, "I think i need a break away from this thread, you are just talking absolute and utter nonsense now. Im off to ban myself and hit myself repeatedly with blunt objects. And if im still conscious after that im going to install Windows Me."[/img]
PC build thread blank media thread Ultimate DVD Backup resource thread what did binkie7 do to me???
Icanbe
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
15. December 2008 @ 16:48 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   

Jo

Phew
Thanks Bryston
I sent him an invite, but didn't really mean it. LOL!!!!
J/K endo, door is always open for you.

20 Years ago I saw you yesterday, Youre looking at the picture now.
We Are, What We Are - Sepultura
Say what you want, Time will always tell the truth.
_
15. December 2008 @ 17:56 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by Icanbe:
Phew
Thanks Bryston

Are you referring to the back door, to shoo endo out ? LOL

Sorry endo, I just could'nt resist

*hugs*

Jo

Life is Grand !

varnull
Suspended permanently
_
15. December 2008 @ 18:05 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
toss up

that's an image I really didn't require...

Anyway Endo.. do you fancy the sisters? watch out.. assorted relatives of friends of siblings on can be "strange" apparently. Do you have an "odd" cousin you could take.. suppose you could "borrow" one if needed. I can pick you a couple of random ones off the park XD
Icanbe
_
15. December 2008 @ 18:09 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by Icanbe:
Phew
Thanks Bryston

Are you referring to the back door, to shoo endo out ? LOL

Sorry endo, I just could'nt resist

*hugs*

Jo
Nope, the front door.
Always an open door for the less fortunate.
J/K Endo LOL!!!

AfterDawn Addict
_
15. December 2008 @ 18:16 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by varnull:
toss up

that's an image I really didn't require...

Anyway Endo.. do you fancy the sisters? watch out.. assorted relatives of friends of siblings on can be "strange" apparently. Do you have an "odd" cousin you could take.. suppose you could "borrow" one if needed. I can pick you a couple of random ones off the park XD
Hell he is the ODD cousin!! Thus the beg for an invite to anywhere he can get in free.... lol. Icanbe wasn't J/K... he was just being nice... hehee.... oh GAWD I'm gonna have to "run" from the endo man... :P

I'm curious about these "random ones" tho.... sometimes your choice in "picks" can be different. hehehee. :P

....gm

[img]quoted from creaky, "I think i need a break away from this thread, you are just talking absolute and utter nonsense now. Im off to ban myself and hit myself repeatedly with blunt objects. And if im still conscious after that im going to install Windows Me."[/img]
PC build thread blank media thread Ultimate DVD Backup resource thread what did binkie7 do to me???
Icanbe
_
15. December 2008 @ 18:20 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by greensman Icanbe wasn't J/K... he was just being nice...
....gm[/quote:

Shhhhh
Don't tell Endo that. LOL!!

AfterDawn Addict

1 product review
_
15. December 2008 @ 18:34 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
No friends here :(

But at least (and all that I need) I have bryston :P

AfterDawn Addict
_
15. December 2008 @ 19:32 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by iluvendo:
No friends here :(

But at least (and all that I need) I have bryston :P
Are you nuts?? If we didn't like you and think you were a friend we wouldn't give you as much CRAP!!! ROFL... :P

Since you already have been "taken" care of there's no sense in an invite now. :D Have a good Christmas and enjoy the company of friends. :D

...gm

_
15. December 2008 @ 22:22 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I am with GM on this, talk about a slap in the face. Here we all offer to open up our doors to you and you choose beauty over us! Well, I for one am finished with you. Well at least for the next five minutes anyway :) I would like to wish you a very merry and warm Christmas. May you be surrounded by friends (good luck finding any remaining here) and family.

AfterDawn Addict

1 product review
_
15. December 2008 @ 22:36 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by ferguj1:
I am with GM on this, talk about a slap in the face. Here we all offer to open up our doors to you and you choose beauty over us! Well, I for one am finished with you. Well at least for the next five minutes anyway :) I would like to wish you a very merry and warm Christmas. May you be surrounded by friends (good luck finding any remaining here) and family.

What can I say ? I'm shallow :)

ddp
_
15. December 2008 @ 22:40 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
shallow!!!! that is an understatement!!
AfterDawn Addict

1 product review
_
15. December 2008 @ 23:19 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
shallow!!!! that is an understatement!!

Did I forget to mention that I'm modest too ?

1 product review
_
15. December 2008 @ 23:47 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Yes you did

_
16. December 2008 @ 02:07 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
And handsome too !

Life is Grand !

1 product review
_
16. December 2008 @ 02:27 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
And handsome too !
You'll have to sneak a real pic of him and post it in the mugshot thread :P

_
16. December 2008 @ 03:05 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by LOCOENG:
And handsome too !
You'll have to sneak a real pic of him and post it in the mugshot thread :P
This is how endo looks on any given day (such a beast !)

Life is Grand !

AfterDawn Addict

1 product review
_
20. December 2008 @ 19:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I hope everyone that has been in this thread has had a good laugh.

My best wishes to all,be safe,warm, healthy,happy, and spend this holiday season in good cheer and in the presence of friends and family.

Merry Christmas and God Bless.

(Jo and) John

ddp
_
20. December 2008 @ 20:16 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
what, no thunder boom boom!!!! bummer!!!!
AfterDawn Addict

1 product review
_
20. December 2008 @ 22:21 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   

apologies ddp :)

AfterDawn Addict
_
20. December 2008 @ 23:08 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Oh my!!! ddp is in the Christmas spirit. :D ddp at least one day just for his friends to feel good about his being able to get a vacation. hehehe. :D

....gm

Advertisement
_
__

_
AfterDawn Addict

1 product review
_
17. December 2009 @ 16:12 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Well it's that time of the year again folks, and all I ask is a little hospitality and...........

And Merry Christmas all !

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 17. December 2009 @ 16:14

afterdawn.com > forums > general discussion > safety valve > endo needs a christmas invite (begging)

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork