User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 21:33
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > general discussion > safety valve > endo needs a christmas invite (begging)
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Endo needs a Christmas Invite (begging)
  Jump to:

Posted Message
AfterDawn Addict

3 product reviews
_
12. December 2008 @ 14:47 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Well Mr. Endo...if you were seeking attention from the Mods you suceeeded admirably.

Advertisement
_
__
AfterDawn Addict

1 product review
_
12. December 2008 @ 14:51 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by 7thsinger:
Well Mr. Endo...if you were seeking attention from the Mods you suceeeded admirably.

Thank you Cardinal, I needed that !

"The flimsier the product,the higher the price"
Ferengi 82nd rule of aqusition

AfterDawn Addict
_
12. December 2008 @ 14:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Mr ddp and Mr LOCO as a friend of iluvendo I humbly request you ONLY ban him for a week as this is his first offense and as I know he's read the rules should be given some sort of punishment even if it is close to Christmas. As you both know I have children and have softened with much parental abuse and therefore believe that Mr iluvendo should be given a "shortened" sentence for his crimes.

You 2 are the masters of the lightning and the hammer, so you do have complete control of the button. :O

....gm

add: Oh heck just perm-o-ban his arse..... hehehee. BEGGER that he is..... Mwuahahahahahahahahahaa!!!!

[img]quoted from creaky, "I think i need a break away from this thread, you are just talking absolute and utter nonsense now. Im off to ban myself and hit myself repeatedly with blunt objects. And if im still conscious after that im going to install Windows Me."[/img]
PC build thread blank media thread Ultimate DVD Backup resource thread what did binkie7 do to me???
AfterDawn Addict

3 product reviews
_
12. December 2008 @ 15:06 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hey Endo, i think you're lucky the GM isn't a Mod. ;)

AfterDawn Addict

1 product review
_
12. December 2008 @ 16:16 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by greensman:
Mr ddp and Mr LOCO as a friend of iluvendo I humbly request you ONLY ban him for a week as this is his first offense and as I know he's read the rules should be given some sort of punishment even if it is close to Christmas. As you both know I have children and have softened with much parental abuse and therefore believe that Mr iluvendo should be given a "shortened" sentence for his crimes.

You 2 are the masters of the lightning and the hammer, so you do have complete control of the button. :O

....gm

add: Oh heck just perm-o-ban his arse..... hehehee. BEGGER that he is..... Mwuahahahahahahahahahaa!!!!

Gm, I see you are feeling better ! :P

_
12. December 2008 @ 18:30 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I appreciate the invite Onya, but my company doesn't look kindly on those asking off from thanksgiving to the new year. Actually, we are told no vacations will be permitted during those times.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 12. December 2008 @ 18:34

AfterDawn Addict
_
12. December 2008 @ 18:49 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by varnull:
Yeah Baby!!.. indeed.. ever listened to a Burt Bacarach lp?.. nope.. it's a new one on me too.. You know you are getting old when 70's easy listening is ok.. hahaha..

As for what's 12,000 miles from here.. when I point straight at the floor it's what is the where that line comes out the other side give or take a bit.. and that's where I wish I could be right now. In the sunshine getting cuddles and kisses *I would be sad.. but sadness is another attachment.. soon soon*
Burt Bacarach and Dionne(sp?) Warwick teamed up to make a lot of nice easy listening music, in the 70's. And, it is still pleasent to listen to, and yes, I am getting older and am happy to do so. :)

Life is good!
GrandpaBruce - Vietnam Vet - 1970 - 1971
Computer: Intel Core i7-920 Nehalim;Asus P6T Deluxe V2

1 product review
_
12. December 2008 @ 23:37 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by ddp:
toss up between 2 weeks & a month. heads 2 weeks, tails 1 month. you toss the coin.
All I have is a two headed nickel....is that a fair contest of chance? If for some reason the coin lands on it's edge you get both, so consider it a month + 2 weeks :P

AfterDawn Addict
_
12. December 2008 @ 23:49 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Mr LOCO a man after me own heart... lol. Just don't offer to slap him as he'll prolly want that instead of banning. I bet that guy is into the chains, whips, chips, and dips... hehee. :P

How OT is this getting?? Sorry OP.. just couldn't help it. :P

....gm

[img]quoted from creaky, "I think i need a break away from this thread, you are just talking absolute and utter nonsense now. Im off to ban myself and hit myself repeatedly with blunt objects. And if im still conscious after that im going to install Windows Me."[/img]
PC build thread blank media thread Ultimate DVD Backup resource thread what did binkie7 do to me???
ddp
_
12. December 2008 @ 23:50 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i would go for that as he should know better then to beg for an invite.

1 product review
_
13. December 2008 @ 00:02 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Go for it then ddp...

ddp
_
13. December 2008 @ 00:04 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
you have the coin not me so you do it.
_
13. December 2008 @ 00:04 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Come on already, heat this party up ddp, give us a show!!!

Sorry endo, my friend, but the masses are calling :P Anyway, ban or no ban, you and Jo are welcome at my place anytime :)
And rtm you are as well, so come on up.

1 product review
_
13. December 2008 @ 00:05 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I flipped, so you push the button....heads it was.

ddp
_
13. December 2008 @ 00:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
lets see what the other mods think?
AfterDawn Addict
_
13. December 2008 @ 00:34 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
lets see what the other mods think?
That's something new. Mr ddp shows some Christmas spirit and wants to include the other MOD's in on some banning. That's so nice Mr ddp. I hope you get your Christmas wish this year. :D

NOW let's get on with it!!! I'll holler at Janne if you like. :D

....gm

ddp
_
13. December 2008 @ 01:02 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
gm, go for it!!
AfterDawn Addict

1 product review
_
13. December 2008 @ 02:33 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Please , show me some Christmas spirit and mercy :)

endo

ddp
_
13. December 2008 @ 12:40 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
why?
Icanbe
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
13. December 2008 @ 13:15 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Alright Endo
I'll show you some Christmas spirit and a little mercy.
You pay your own air fare and i'll give you a place to stay for the holidays or until your banning is over (please ddp and loco don't make it more than a week LOL)
I'm feeling generous, so I'll even supply the food and drink while you are here.

20 Years ago I saw you yesterday, Youre looking at the picture now.
We Are, What We Are - Sepultura
Say what you want, Time will always tell the truth.
AfterDawn Addict
_
13. December 2008 @ 13:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
why?
Now that's the Christmas spirit!! :)

Mr ddp you're becoming my favorite member of this community we call AD!! :D

....gm

1 product review
_
13. December 2008 @ 15:02 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
He's always been my favorite GM

AfterDawn Addict
_
13. December 2008 @ 15:21 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by LOCOENG:
He's always been my favorite GM
Mr LOCO sucking up is NOT allowed unless said "victim" is accustomed to such lowly action. lol. :P

....gm

add: well I haven't gotten Janne yet, so you fellas may just have to do the deed yourself. ;) I bet binkie7 would do it, she'll ban anyone... hehehe. :D

ddp
_
13. December 2008 @ 15:22 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i'm such a nice likeable guy not like that addict begging for an invite. some people!!
Advertisement
_
__

_
AfterDawn Addict
_
13. December 2008 @ 15:23 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i'm such a nice likeable guy not like that addict begging for an invite. some people!!
How true!!

You tell him Mr ddp!! :D

....gm

afterdawn.com > forums > general discussion > safety valve > endo needs a christmas invite (begging)

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork