User User name Password  

Friday 18.10.2024 / 15:33
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps2 - games > official kingdom of hearts thread
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Official Kingdom of Hearts Thread
  Jump to:

Posted Message
vonnie321
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
19. September 2007 @ 00:10 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Kingdom Hearts IS DA BEST GAME EVER! Im gonna start my own thread with useful info on the game, it'll be named: "Mr Bubbles' Guide to Kingdom Hearts 2" in the Ps2 > Games section of this site. Ok then catchyas!

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 19. September 2007 @ 00:13

Advertisement
_
__
AkiraFF
_
19. September 2007 @ 03:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hey guys! take a look at www.kh-2.net - new KH game(s?) coming! :D
abyss91
_
19. September 2007 @ 06:46 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
YEAH!!! Kinda odd name for the PSP game though - Kingdom Hearts 0 ... Well, I'll be waiting for those from now on.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 19. September 2007 @ 06:46

_
8. October 2007 @ 16:15 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
woah! you guys! i just read this other website and it said that they're coming out with a new kh game that won't even HAVE sora in it! it takes place 10 years before kh2. weird, i wont like those games without sora. but anyways, im trying to find how to play kh2 the medley thingy, when you are on the main menu before you load you game, im trying to figure out how to play the whole enchilada on piano. anyone have or know where to find the music sheet for it?
abyss91
_
9. October 2007 @ 02:17 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Man... Although I saw this coming, it might not be as good without Sora... Still. It could get even better, but would you still call it Kingdom Hearts?

Reminds me of one other Square game series called Final Fantasy. :) I mean, if the characters change and all. Though FF don't even link with the plots...

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 9. October 2007 @ 02:19

superomio
Account closed as per user's own request
_
19. November 2007 @ 17:59 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hey. I just wanted to ask, instead of reading through countless pages im just gonna ask upfront. i want to know wether an english patch exists for final mix?
AkiraFF
_
19. November 2007 @ 18:07 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Unfortunately not - at least not officially. You could be lucky and find some fan dub with an emulated version but I really don't know if such a thing exists.
superomio
_
19. November 2007 @ 18:23 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Oh thats such ashame. If only square-enix released it outside of japan !
AkiraFF
_
19. November 2007 @ 18:26 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
yup, totally with you on that...
abyss91
_
20. November 2007 @ 07:08 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
If they're looking for a maximum profit, it'd be stupid not to release it outside Japan...

superomio
_
20. November 2007 @ 13:12 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Exactly. Could you imagine how much money they would make if they released KHFM I+II and chain of memories worldwide? They would be raking it in. It seems kinda stupid not to release it worldwide.
unwritten
_
29. January 2008 @ 02:09 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Been a long time since ppl posted. So anyways I just wondering how does the action replay thing works? I been wanting to buy it but I get confused on how its suppose to work. I just want to play as Roxas and run aroudn as roxas. xD and also cheat more munny. xD So can anyone help me?
sparky009
_
19. February 2008 @ 21:21 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Does KHII runs in HDD? Does it needs any patch?
abyss91
_
20. February 2008 @ 11:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
At least in Europe it does without patches. I assume you mean PS3... I got PS3 on Christmas and after playing Ratchet & Clank: Tools of Destruction I just had to start KH1 again just for the improved graphics! About tenth time playing it I think... :D

sparky009
_
20. February 2008 @ 20:41 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I mean in PS2. does it work in HDD? when it first came out, KHII woundn't work on HDD here in the Philippines
gttdi
_
16. April 2008 @ 12:51 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Kingdom Hearts IS DA BEST GAME EVER! Im gonna start my own thread with useful info on the game, it'll be named: "Mr Bubbles' Guide to Kingdom Hearts 2" in the Ps2 > Games section of this site. Ok then catchyas
_
27. April 2008 @ 10:55 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I love the intro scene!

montz95
Suspended permanently
_
8. June 2008 @ 01:25 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
scam removed

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 12. June 2008 @ 14:50

bigo93
_
8. June 2008 @ 05:21 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I hate it when developers release games exclusively for one console. If they make one game for a console all the rest should also remain on that console as well! It's like a developers are selling out and letting down their old customers just to get new ones. Now unless you are a spoilt brat or have a tonne of money who actually owns all the different types of consoles that are availalbe right now?

Now we have Chains of Memories, Birth by Sleep, 358/2, Coded; all on different platforms! Yeah you can get CoM for PS2 but only if you live in Japan, like you said they would make a tonne if they sold the final mixes in the US and European markets.

Square are just being square.
kingsora
_
8. June 2008 @ 15:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by sparky009:
I mean in PS2. does it work in HDD? when it first came out, KHII woundn't work on HDD here in the Philippines
(And for future reference, not just aimed at sparky for KHII)

HDLoader Compatibility for KH Games:

Kingdom Hearts (American Release) - Works flawlessly on the HDD.

Kingdom Hearts: Final Fix (Japanese Release) - Works flawlessly on the HDD.

Kingdom Hearts II (Both American and Japanese Releases) - Works up until you have to fly a Gummi mission, so basically you play until you get Sora and you've beaten Hollow Bastion. That's about 2-6 hours of gameplay depending on how you play, so it's more of a sampler/demo than a game. That said, I've beaten KH2 entirely off disc, but I still play and fool around to this day off HDD because there's like zero load time, and I've got at least S rank on all Gummi missions so I don't find myself flying all that much.

Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix (Japanese Release) - Non-compatible.

Kingdom Hearts: Re-Chain of Memories - Compatible, but I haven't gotten very far deserved I don't know Japanese.

Et comme celle, l'orange devient la couleur du monde.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 8. June 2008 @ 15:57

_
18. June 2008 @ 17:12 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
wow, its been forever since i got on here last.
anyways, i recently started a new kh2 game..
and it made me wonder about kh3.

does anyone have any news on it?
all i know (from reading websites on it) is that supposedly there will be a whole new set of character, and unlike my last little posting, sora will of course be in the game.
but who knows..
omar0595
_
5. July 2008 @ 18:08 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by sora9909:
wow, its been forever since i got on here last.
anyways, i recently started a new kh2 game..
and it made me wonder about kh3.

does anyone have any news on it?
all i know (from reading websites on it) is that supposedly there will be a whole new set of character, and unlike my last little posting, sora will of course be in the game.
but who knows..
It looks like thyour a little slow on the KH scene, eh? :P There will not be a KH3. They are working on 3 Kingdom Hearts titles though. Kingdom Hearts: Coded (Mobile), Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep (PSP) and Kingdom Hearts: 368/2 Days (NDS). That video at the end of KH2 Final Mix that people thought were KH3, well its actually KH Birth By Sleep. The PSP one has been most anticipated though. Birth By Sleep will take place 10 years before the original Kingdom Hearts, therefore there will be no Sora.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 5. July 2008 @ 18:40

kingsora
_
5. July 2008 @ 20:40 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by omar0595:
...Birth By Sleep will take place 10 years before the original Kingdom Hearts, therefore there will be no Sora.
In the first KH title Sora was 14 years old. A game taking place ten years prior could in fact incorporate Sora, however minimally, especially in light of the fact that there are on multiple occasions cut scenes where Sora and Riku look to be no more than 4 or 5. This is, of course, (hopeful) speculation, but these cut scenes may allude to Squaresoft wanting to embellish on Sora's past which, in my mind, could be of extreme importance to the rest of the storyline.

In reference to the end trailer, why couldn't 3 take on 1? I wonder if they weren't meant to win the battle, but only to postpone that evil dude's plans to a time when some one (Sora) could stop them, or at least weaken him enough so another could finish him off. In this next installment I'd like to see development on the afterlife/passing of souls. Ansem, Xehanort's Heartless, possessed Riku in the first game. What if it wasn't the first time that that soul had possessed some one? What if Xehanort himself was a similar host whose shell, or Nobody, was lost? We know Xehanort's past is flaky, at best.

Also, I'd like to see more on keyblade lore: How does a keyblade choose its master, why can/does it change properties per the chain at its hilt, where did they come from and how were they made, what differences, if any, are there between keyblades?

Can't friggin' wait! (Gosh darn it, now I need to buy a PSP... Maybe I'll sell the Gameboy I got to play KH:CoM. :p)

Et comme celle, l'orange devient la couleur du monde.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 5. July 2008 @ 20:44

abyss91
_
6. July 2008 @ 04:08 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Yes, I wouldn't see any sense making an independent game of Birth by Sleep. Therefore I think showing Sora's and Riku's past is required. And it's very probable anyway since their childhood was already shown in the original Kingdom Hearts

Originally posted by kingsora:
Also, I'd like to see more on keyblade lore: How does a keyblade choose its master, why can/does it change properties per the chain at its hilt, where did they come from and how were they made, what differences, if any, are there between keyblades?
I think that may be told - and then maybe not.

It's likely to be told because it would deepen the storyline of every single KH game made this far.

It could not because I assume that Keyblades are meant to be some ancient origin. Thus no one might know their true story which would still remain a secret.

But I hope it shown. If not for any other reason - then for us players!

Advertisement
_
__

_
lucanoria
_
15. December 2008 @ 22:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Does anybody have gameshark codes to play as roxas?
I have gs2 v1.1 btw

afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps2 - games > official kingdom of hearts thread

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork