User User name Password  

Friday 18.10.2024 / 15:30
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps2 - games > official kingdom of hearts thread
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Official Kingdom of Hearts Thread
  Jump to:

Posted Message
annix
_
21. January 2007 @ 09:23 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by abyss91:
Yea. Talk to Cid. He tells you to find another navigation gummi which is hidden in the tunnel. At this time, only Kairi can be found there. Talk to her. You can get to the tunnel/sewer from Alleyway or Merlin's House.
I have allready got the navigation gummi, he is finished:S And nothing in the tunnel><'
Advertisement
_
__
AkiraFF
_
21. January 2007 @ 09:25 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Then you can go to Hollow Bastion anyway...
_
21. January 2007 @ 10:01 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
BladeX561,

Hijaking threads is rude and against forum rules so let's not do it again. In the thread you linked to I noticed that ddp had to warn you about bumping threads as well - I think its time you reviewed the forum rules before you end up with a suspension.

My killer sig came courtesy of bb "El Jefe" mayo.
The Forum Rules You Agreed To! http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/2487
"And there we saw the giants, and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight" - Numbers 13:33
nat0226
_
1. February 2007 @ 15:01 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi,

Please bear with me I hope I am doing this with the correct protocol. I am not used to posting.

Anyway, I have an ARmax and I am playing KH1. Now when I restarted the game with my codes and loaded my save, all of Sora's abilities were gone, Donald and Goofy had lost theirs as well and were back to level 1. How do I counter that? I have not used any new codes then the ones I had originally started the game with.

Any suggestions...

Thx
kingsora
_
1. February 2007 @ 17:42 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by nat0226:
Hi,

Please bear with me I hope I am doing this with the correct protocol. I am not used to posting.

Anyway, I have an ARmax and I am playing KH1. Now when I restarted the game with my codes and loaded my save, all of Sora's abilities were gone, Donald and Goofy had lost theirs as well and were back to level 1. How do I counter that? I have not used any new codes then the ones I had originally started the game with.

Any suggestions...

Thx
Beating the game legitimately is always an option. ;)

Et comme celle, l'orange devient la couleur du monde.

1 product review
_
13. February 2007 @ 01:08 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I reckon A part of Kingdom Hearts is the challange whats the challange killing every boss easily but I wish I had a cheat when I vs riku in teh First one at hollow Bastion I odnt think I have done anything harder then that dam i a got very frustrated i threw my controler at the wall the first time I did it a few years back (2002) the 2nd time laast year I tried to keep my anger under control I didnt want to end up not having a controler for a week I was only 12 then.

creamnom
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
16. March 2007 @ 23:24 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I'm new here trying to post reply

http://www.downloadsage.com/video-games-download.htm The Best Site For PS2 Games, Movies, Music, Etc. Download!!!
abyss91
_
17. March 2007 @ 00:19 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Mmmm... What about it? I didn't understand your reply.

AkiraFF
_
17. March 2007 @ 01:49 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
If you mean you want to reply with a quote just click on the "+quote" button in the message you want to include into yours. If you mean anything else I really don't know what...
abyss91
_
17. March 2007 @ 07:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Btw: Thanks for waking up this thread ;) I hear Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix + something I don't know has been published in... somewhere! BUT can anyone tell me what this --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4itvyMRs9cM <-- is all about. Like using CoM cards real time!!! So what REALLY is Final Mix 2 ??!

silver112
_
3. April 2007 @ 22:37 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Thats kingdom hearts 2 final mix + and it comes with 2 game disks

do you remember a little game called kingdom hearts chain of memories (its what happens after kingdom hearts 1) it was for the gba and you used cards to fight for the whole game.

and what you saw was the second game disk with the remake of chain of memories in 3D

(note) i hope im not the only one that wants kingdom hearts 2 final mix + to come to america (end note)
AkiraFF
_
4. April 2007 @ 00:11 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
you DEFINITELY aren't, don't worry ;)

I've read every tidbit about KH II FM+ over the last months - you can find almost everything about it at www.kh-2.net if you want to take a look :)
My copy's on it's way already - hope to receive it within the next two weeks :D
abyss91
_
4. April 2007 @ 06:21 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
OK. Thank's for the tips & infos. :)
And
Quote:
(note) i hope im not the only one that wants kingdom hearts 2 final mix + to come to america (end note)
Yeah... Can say you're not!! :D

retta
_
7. April 2007 @ 06:05 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi
I'm having a prbolem with KH2. I cannot defeat the Destroyer program in the Tron world. I get it down to the last HP bar, then no matter how many times i hit it, summon something, use magic etc. he will not die. I think there is something wrong with my game. I am playing it on a PS3 so i'm not sure if there is a compatibility issue. Has anyone else had this problem?
kingsora
_
7. April 2007 @ 10:47 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Last HP bar as in green going black, or last HP bar as in he has 1 health point left? When bosses have one health point left, you need to hit them with a critical attack, meaning a complete combo on them. If you have an ability or keyblade which disables critical attacks, then you will not be able to kill them , as far as my knowledge is concerned.

Good luck.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 7. April 2007 @ 10:48

kingsora
_
7. April 2007 @ 10:50 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by AkiraFF:

I've read every tidbit about KH II FM+ over the last months - you can find almost everything about it at www.kh-2.net if you want to take a look :)
How did I miss this?! BS! Buy another and I'll send you the cash through PayPal. ;)

It better be able to run off the HDD on my PS2, because I'm so done with loading times, it's not even funny.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 7. April 2007 @ 10:52

retta
_
7. April 2007 @ 18:00 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by kingsora:
Last HP bar as in green going black, or last HP bar as in he has 1 health point left? When bosses have one health point left, you need to hit them with a critical attack, meaning a complete combo on them. If you have an ability or keyblade which disables critical attacks, then you will not be able to kill them , as far as my knowledge is concerned.

Good luck.
Last full HP bar - i think he has 4 in total. I've tried every type of critical attack there is but the bar gets to a certain point then will not move anymore.....
AkiraFF
_
7. April 2007 @ 19:32 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Quote:
How did I miss this?! BS! Buy another and I'll send you the cash through PayPal. ;)

It better be able to run off the HDD on my PS2, because I'm so done with loading times, it's not even funny.
Haha, I would if I still could, but you'll get it from amazon.co.jp without probs - or you just look out for it on ebay :D
I've been waiting for that sooooo anxiously and it's still not here, wahhh!! *g*

@retta:
I don't think that your version's messed up or that the PS3 has anything to do with it - there are MANY issues with the PS2 emu on the PS3 in Europe (since they decided to use a SOFT emu here instead of building in the hardware of the PS2 like in the US or Japan, HAHA x_X) but not in the US as far as I know since - technically - you're playing on a PS2 in new case. I think you're somehow doing something wrong (sorry! :( ), so let's take a look at that boss: You gotta take out the guy that's running in circles first. When he's down, you have to eliminate some of the covering panels. After that you gotta wait till Tron joines you and press the Triangle-Button for your attack on the MCP - that'll drain it of its HP. If you did all of that right and it STILL doesn't work, I really don't know what's messed up there and I read a lot of crap about game bugs...

Hope that's helpful...

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 7. April 2007 @ 19:36

graffik
_
7. April 2007 @ 21:13 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I hear there will be a new Kingdom of Hearts, unfortunatly about a year away Kingdom Hearts + Mario brothers supposedly out for wII sometime in 2008 the details are sketchy just thought peeps be interested in that info
abyss91
_
8. April 2007 @ 00:34 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Quote:
Originally posted by AkiraFF:

*** I missed that too!!!! :)

@akiraFF: It's still Japanese?? Language of voices I mean??? What about the... Forgot the English word!! xD ... subtitles!!?

AkiraFF
_
8. April 2007 @ 05:50 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Quote:

*** I missed that too!!!! :)

@akiraFF: It's still Japanese?? Language of voices I mean??? What about the... Forgot the English word!! xD ... subtitles!!?
KH II FM+ ist in English, except the new scenes, they aren't dubbed as they weren't in the first FM - only subbed.
Re: CoM (The Chain of Memories 3D-remake) is dubbed in Japanese.

There are several speculations that the games will be brought to the USA and Europa this time - Nomura said they are "discussing it" rigt now.

@graffix: The new game is supposed to be a spin-off (Nomura clearly said it WON'T be KH III) based on Xenahort's story. There are a lot of rumors but I don't read them too much since they come from the new Secret Ending video of KH II FM+ and I don't want to spoil myself (so be nice and don't spoil me either if you read something ;) )
Take a look at www.kh-2.net for subbed vids and the like.
omar0595
_
2. May 2007 @ 17:17 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hey, i have played and beat KH1 and KH2 , but I am not planning on getting Chain of Memories anytime soon or ever. KH and KH2, in my opinion rule. But, i got bored of KH and KH2 cuz I beat KH1 15 times, and KH2 2 times and I got enough kh absorbed! I wish they came out with KH3! The trailer is soooooo cool, I hope it isn't like that FF7 PS3 tech demo though; I hope it's the real thing.

Anyone who needs help on these games should go to:

Click here
www.gamewinners.com
www.cheats.gamez.com
www.gamingcheats.com
www.cheats.ign.com
www.gamecheats.com
www.apluscheats.com
www.worlddesign.net
www.gamezone.com
www.gamecheatr.com

and, well I am too lazy to finish the other million sites on game help/cheating I know.

AkiraFF
_
3. May 2007 @ 00:17 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by omar0595:

and, well I am too lazy to finish the other million sites on game help/cheating I know.
uhm... please no link lists here...
it's ok to state your fav help site but no neverending lists or illegal cheating and the like ;)
abyss91
_
3. May 2007 @ 03:37 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Quote:
Originally posted by omar0595:

uhm... please no link lists here...
it's ok to state your fav help site but no neverending lists or illegal cheating and the like ;)
Yeah... They can be found with no straight links...

Advertisement
_
__

_
graffik
_
3. May 2007 @ 07:09 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
in regards to the following:

@graffix: The new game is supposed to be a spin-off (Nomura clearly said it WON'T be KH III) based on Xenahort's story. There are a lot of rumors but I don't read them too much since they come from the new Secret Ending video of KH II FM+ and I don't want to spoil myself (so be nice and don't spoil me either if you read something ;) )
Take a look at www.kh-2.net for subbed vids and the like.

I do not think i said it was KH 3 Just said a new game of Kingdom Hearts or based on it. Was not really going into details of it other than it co-stars the Mario Gang and will be on Wii not play station
I tried out 'CHAIN oF MEMORIES' in my opinion its seriously lame compaired to KH 1 or 2 but then again it is a GAMEBOY ADVANCE game however some people might like it it's theme is quite a bit differentthan kingdom hearts is (either of them)

afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps2 - games > official kingdom of hearts thread

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork