User User name Password  

Friday 18.10.2024 / 13:28
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps2 - games > official kingdom of hearts thread
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Official Kingdom of Hearts Thread
  Jump to:

Posted Message
abyss91
_
8. January 2007 @ 03:20 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Well I sure hope so...
Advertisement
_
__
BladeX561
_
14. January 2007 @ 07:11 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
opps i made a thread without putting it well anyways help me there then
link

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/451700

Currently Playing: Gears of War, Rainbow Six Vegas 2(elite),EchoChrome(Imported), Final Fantasy V,VII

PSP Life:2.50-->2.60-->1.50-->3.10 OE-A-->3.40 OE-A-->
3.52 m33-->3.60 m33-->3.71 m33-->3.80 m33-->3.90 m33-2
AkiraFF
_
14. January 2007 @ 07:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Sorry but I don't think anyone here will be willing to tell you how to steal a copyright protected game... at least I won't.
annix
_
16. January 2007 @ 05:47 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Can anyone help me with the first game of the kingdom hearts? I'm stuck in the seaworld, I fought with Ursula, but then see disappeared in to something. And I'm suppose to follow her but, I don't know where I sould go from there.
AkiraFF
_
16. January 2007 @ 05:56 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Use the mermaid kick to swim against the current in the tunnel till you reach the end of it. There take the right exit being shown as leading to ??? - there you'll fight her again.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 16. January 2007 @ 05:57

annix
_
16. January 2007 @ 05:59 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by AkiraFF:
Use the mermaid kick to swim against the current in the tunnel till you reach the end of it. There take the right exit being shown as leading to ??? - there you'll fight her again.
Thank you So much!^^
AkiraFF
_
16. January 2007 @ 06:00 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
you're welcome :)
annix
_
16. January 2007 @ 06:06 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
AkiraFF - I have forgotten how to do the mermaid kick!:$ ><' Can you help me?¤=)
AkiraFF
_
16. January 2007 @ 06:08 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
sure - it's just pressing the cirle-button, but you have to activate the ability (it's in the group ability section) first. There's also an explanation there how to perform it!
annix
_
16. January 2007 @ 07:48 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
(Neverland) When Peter and Sora have heared that Wendy is taken away, where to go then, I have look every where:S
AkiraFF
_
16. January 2007 @ 07:51 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
uhm... let me think... the upper cabin I guess or the deck. But I'm not sure on that one right now...
annix
_
16. January 2007 @ 08:08 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
uhm... let me think... the upper cabin I guess or the deck. But I'm not sure on that one right now...

Okey, I keep on loking around, tell me if you come up with something^^
AkiraFF
_
16. January 2007 @ 08:10 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
as stated like 1.000 times before you could just go and have a look at www.gamefaqs.com ;)
kingsora
_
16. January 2007 @ 13:23 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Lmao. Where's our mod privileges?! ;)

annix, what exactly are you trying to do? If I remember correctly there's a bunch of finding people and wandering around in that stupid ship... Have you just arrived? What was the last plot point you completed?

Et comme celle, l'orange devient la couleur du monde.
annix
_
17. January 2007 @ 10:21 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
kingsora - Oh, I have made it through now, "I'm on the road again" ;P So ignore me ¤=)
NEORaven
_
19. January 2007 @ 08:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Does anybody have Kingdom Hearts 2 Gameshark 2 v1.1 codes, specifically the master code, level up code, and invincibility code? I sure hope so!

Tyler R. Moore
AkiraFF
_
19. January 2007 @ 08:56 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
sorry but, once again (I should really program bot for that answere...) just have a look at gamefaqs
graffik
_
19. January 2007 @ 09:03 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by NEORaven:
Does anybody have Kingdom Hearts 2 Gameshark 2 v1.1 codes, specifically the master code, level up code, and invincibility code? I sure hope so!
There is a forum of afterdawn here with all that do a topic search for kingdom hearts 2 gameshark forum. It has alot of gameshark codes I do not recall exact link
annix
_
20. January 2007 @ 02:12 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Can I just ask one thing? I have just finished the Neverland-world. And I'm suppose to go to the other worlds and finde som items, do you know If I must go to all the worlds? I don't really know what to do?¤=) Please help me^^
AkiraFF
_
20. January 2007 @ 02:17 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
just head back to traverse town and talk to cid if you can't go to hollow bastion yet - if you can that's your new destination
annix
_
20. January 2007 @ 07:40 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
just head back to traverse town and talk to cid if you can't go to hollow bastion yet - if you can that's your new destination
-But I have already done that:S
kingsora
_
20. January 2007 @ 07:46 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Doesn't he have to head over to the Waterworks or w/e and swim over to where Leon and Yuffie are. Leon is starring at that wall or something. You head over to the wall and examine it and a gummi piece falls out.

What "items" exactly are you looking for?

annix
_
20. January 2007 @ 07:48 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by kingsora:
Doesn't he have to head over to the Waterworks or w/e and swim over to where Leon and Yuffie are. Leon is starring at that wall or something. You head over to the wall and examine it and a gummi piece falls out.

What "items" exactly are you looking for?
I don't really know:S donald said only that I sould get some Items from the worlds><
kingsora
_
20. January 2007 @ 07:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Oh, lmao. They are just giving you some advice. Donald and Goofy were telling you to go to other worlds to get items for synthesis and to fight more Heartless and level up before you move on. They are worthless, so don't listen to them. Just go to the next world. If perhaps, however, when you talk to Cid and he says something about finding Leon, he's in the sewer/waterworks area right below Merlin's house.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 20. January 2007 @ 07:53

Advertisement
_
__

_
abyss91
_
20. January 2007 @ 08:36 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Yea. Talk to Cid. He tells you to find another navigation gummi which is hidden in the tunnel. At this time, only Kairi can be found there. Talk to her. You can get to the tunnel/sewer from Alleyway or Merlin's House.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 20. January 2007 @ 08:36

afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps2 - games > official kingdom of hearts thread

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork