User User name Password  

Friday 18.10.2024 / 15:30
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps2 - games > official kingdom of hearts thread
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Official Kingdom of Hearts Thread
  Jump to:

Posted Message
idboehman
_
27. August 2007 @ 17:30 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Yes, all GameBoy Advance games work on the DS and DS Lites. I myself, infact have a Onyx DS Lite, and I wouldn't have traded in my old Silver DS unless it had all and more functionality than my old one.
Advertisement
_
__
graffik
_
27. August 2007 @ 18:49 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by sora9909:
ok, so one more thing. this has nothing to do with kingdom hearts 1 or 2, but kingdom hearts chain of memories.. i know that its only comes on ps2 with kh2:fm... which isnt out in english, yet.. right? well anyways, if i have a ds lite, chain of memories will work on a ds, even though its a gba game, right? ive heartd that alot, but i dont want to buy it if its not true

As far as i know there is a buyable ENGLISH (could be for United Kingdom) Chain of memories it is for game boy advance perhaps they added it to a FM version this I do not know. It is hard to explain that game but i've played it
some details on it is here -> http://gameboy.ign.com/articles/565/565884p1.html <- (Japanese or Chinese screen shots mostly tho)It's like Kingdom hearts 1.5 inbetween them

I found some american screenshots for you here -> http://www.gamerhelp.com/screen_gallery.cfm?global_id=108130 <-

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 27. August 2007 @ 18:57

kingsora
_
27. August 2007 @ 20:53 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
no, thats not what im talking about.. that video that i sent. its part of kingdom hearts 2: final mix.. thats already out.. it was on youtube. and why would any other kingdom hearts game be on wii? its mainly just a ps2 based game except for chain of memories..
CoM was released on the GBA which was a Nintendo platform. Nintendo obviously has some level of rights to the game so it's not all that hard to imagine a release for the Wii, at least imo. Plus it'd be cool to see some Nintendo characters like Mario and Link.

Et comme celle, l'orange devient la couleur du monde.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 27. August 2007 @ 21:02

_
28. August 2007 @ 16:01 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
okay, thanks.. thats what i thought.

i know im getting annoying.. but has kh2:fm been released in english at all yet?
kingsora
_
29. August 2007 @ 14:01 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
okay, thanks.. thats what i thought.

i know im getting annoying.. but has kh2:fm been released in english at all yet?
Not at all, don't worry about it.

Nope, that title has not been released in any English format to date.

Re:CoM looks awesome, though. Can't understand a word of it because it's in Japanese, but from what I've seen they've done a great job converting pretty much every element of the original game into the revamped version. Not sure how this card playing, hack-and-slash PS2 release is gonna pan out, but I'm psyched to see if I can get an English script for it so I can read along -yes, it's that compelling!

I haven't started playing KHII:FM yet because when I saved the original KHII game onto my HDD it would always crash whenever I'd try to fly a Gummi mission. That means I'd be able to get to Hallow Bastion (Radiant Garden), and that's about it. Not much to test a game on, but I'm going to try my hand at it anyway.

Right now I'm in Halloween Town, right about to fly to Neverland in the KH1:FM and that's a freaking difficult game on expert! These Japanese gamers sure must know what they are doing if all their games are this hard. I think I just need to level up or something. :)

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 29. August 2007 @ 14:07

AkiraFF
_
29. August 2007 @ 14:05 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
So you already got it, didn't you? Thought to ask you if you did... Everything works fine?
kingsora
_
29. August 2007 @ 14:09 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Yup. I sent you an email confirming this and pretty much kissing your feet in gratitude, but it looks like you didn't get it... odd.

Anyway, I've played Re:CoM a bit, haven't had time to get around to play KHII:FM because of college and all. College is eating up my life when KH playing should! >:( Both titles booted up just fine and ran, but again, I'm weary of KHII:FM not letting me fly to different worlds...

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 29. August 2007 @ 14:12

AkiraFF
_
29. August 2007 @ 14:17 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
you did? oh, that's really weird... well, you're most welcome anyway :)

Know what you mean about having no time to play... been working additional hours for weeks cause I bought a new car and had to get a loan for it, now I need additional money and got some side-jobs... exhausting, but I love the car, so that's ok :)

How do you like the games so far? Great, hu? :D

Did you hear? Today some new rumour about a PSP KH was announced by some American magazine... it seems like according to that rumour they aren't planing on publishing ONE prequel to KH but a wohle series - one's to be that PSP game, another the Wii game that was rumoured to come some days ago... we'll see how much of this is true but it's kind of exciting :D
_
2. September 2007 @ 17:42 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hey, okay im about to face my fear and go and kill sephiroth, if i can :) but whats the move called that allows you to fly? i know you get it back.. i got it back in the last one i had.. but i forget what its called :P
graffik
_
2. September 2007 @ 17:56 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hey, okay im about to face my fear and go and kill sephiroth, if i can :) but whats the move called that allows you to fly? i know you get it back.. i got it back in the last one i had.. but i forget what its called :P
I beat him before it was by watching closely to the screen and waiting for the commands to come up and do the events as needed If you see a X hit X quick arrow etc
it can take awhile though so make sure you have the potions on quick slot
_
2. September 2007 @ 19:09 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
okay, but where do i find these abilities

"quick run, aerial dodge, high jump, and glide?"

i doubt theyll matter in beating him, but they might help. anyone have any clue where to find them?
graffik
_
2. September 2007 @ 19:34 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
okay, but where do i find these abilities

"quick run, aerial dodge, high jump, and glide?"

i doubt theyll matter in beating him, but they might help. anyone have any clue where to find them?
Those are activated in your actions (I forget the full commands have not played in a long time) look at your characters info find where you have the multiple ABILITIES and use one of the keys on the joystick to activate it and keep on as one of your primary abilities You cannot generally keep all abilities active at all times. so you need to keep the ones you plan on using active and discontinue some others. when you activate it usually it will show which icon to use.. super glide for example starts after you jump or off an object and holding the corresponding key. hope it helps sorry cant be much more without booting the game and machines not assembled right now
abyss91
_
3. September 2007 @ 04:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
And you get those abilities by leveling up the different forms: High Jump ( Valor ), Quick Run ( Wisdom ), Aerial Dodge ( Master ) and Glide ( Final ). These REALLY help you defeat Sephiroth. Especially High Jump and Aerial Dodge!

_
3. September 2007 @ 11:20 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
ok, thanks. but for some weird reason.. it wont let me fight in master form, i have it.. it just wont work when i click it.
graffik
_
4. September 2007 @ 01:27 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
ok, thanks. but for some weird reason.. it wont let me fight in master form, i have it.. it just wont work when i click it.

Some enemies it is impossible to change forms. usually bosses
abyss91
_
5. September 2007 @ 05:19 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
You must have 4 Drive Gauge points and both Donald and Goofy in your party.

_
5. September 2007 @ 14:34 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i figured that out, but what i mean is that it doesnt let me gain any experience or drive points, so i cant get level ups for that form.
graffik
_
5. September 2007 @ 14:49 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i figured that out, but what i mean is that it doesnt let me gain any experience or drive points, so i cant get level ups for that form.

The Forms levelling up and I think drive bars are formed by different action for example one requires the accumulation of one color of the glowing balls, while another requires exp of creatures killed (I don't recall all those details see previous messages this forum)
_
5. September 2007 @ 15:15 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
okay, i think i get it now.. but i got the video to work finally.. here, this is it. its the ending to kh2 AND kh2:fm.

ending
abyss91
_
6. September 2007 @ 09:00 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Yeah, you can see the experience gaining of different forms in the Status window. Valor: 1p / a hit to an enemy. Wisdom: 1p / a Heartless defeated. Master: 1p / a little orange glowing Drive ball, 3p / a big orange glowing Drive ball. Final: 1p / a Nobody defeated.

Deriko
_
6. September 2007 @ 22:07 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I love Kingdom heartss......its one of my favorite games EVER!!!
I cant wait for KH3!!!
XD

Nice imported stuff
Directly from Asia
Come Here!!
http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-24kf-49-en.html
AkiraFF
_
7. September 2007 @ 03:21 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
lol, yeah, you're in good company here, then :)
graffik
_
7. September 2007 @ 07:31 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by abyss91:
Yeah, you can see the experience gaining of different forms in the Status window. Valor: 1p / a hit to an enemy. Wisdom: 1p / a Heartless defeated. Master: 1p / a little orange glowing Drive ball, 3p / a big orange glowing Drive ball. Final: 1p / a Nobody defeated.

Also one should note You can goto Olympus enter the main Challenge arena (center area) Enter and your current drive bars will be filled, you can exit and it still is. Not much of a cheat but helpful, If one of the forms requires killing HEARTLESS reenter final castle over and over the heartless will regenerate after awhile and are easy to kill. (or at least very easy with the forms :)
_
9. September 2007 @ 09:45 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
okay, got it.. so have you guys watched the video? i restartred kh (the first one) the other day, just because i was bored.. XD, i found that game alot harder than kh:2..
Advertisement
_
__

_
abyss91
_
9. September 2007 @ 09:53 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Yeah. The first one is much harder. I look forward for the KH2FM+ to arrive to Europe. It has a new difficulty level and I expect it to be really hard. :) And no. I haven't watched the video 'cos I want to play FM+ first. No spoilers! :)

afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps2 - games > official kingdom of hearts thread

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork