User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 16:06
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > software specific discussion > dvd shrink forum > shrink isnt working with my windows vista
Show topics

Forums
Forums
shrink isnt working with my windows vista
  Jump to:

Posted Message
katsinme
Inactive
_
22. September 2013 @ 20:47 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I cant seem to get my shrink to work with my windows vista... I checked around trying to update or redownload and I saw that it isnt compatable with vista..

Does anyone have any alternatives that I can use that will do what shrink does.. I love it, have used it for years on my old computer, but now cant get it to download.

Thanks

Kat
Advertisement
_
__
Chetwood
_
23. September 2013 @ 01:13 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
The alternative would be Windows 7.

MultiMakeMKV: batch processing for MakeMKV (Win)
MultiShrink
: batch processing for DVD Shrink
Offizieller Übersetzer von DVD Shrink deutsch
scorpNZ
AfterDawn Addict

4 product reviews
_
23. September 2013 @ 02:19 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
what does compatibility have to do with not being able to download, connecting to the internet is a good start which you've done so step 2 would be download shrink,step 3 would be install after its finished downloading perhaps in vista compatibility mode

JST1946
_
23. September 2013 @ 07:43 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
It should work with Vista because I have used it before. Try downloading from here.

http://www.afterdawn.com/software/cd_dvd/copy_dvd/dvd_shrink.cfm

20 Year U.S.Army Veteran.Vietnam 1969-1972 101st Abn.Div.
katsinme
Inactive
_
23. September 2013 @ 17:48 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by scorpNZ:
what does compatibility have to do with not being able to download, connecting to the internet is a good start which you've done so step 2 would be download shrink,step 3 would be install after its finished downloading perhaps in vista compatibility mode
i can download the zip file, but when I try to open it and load it... my computer goes haywire... the screen for windows explorer starts opening and closing in flashes, cant ever get it to open all the way or load all the way

Kat
katsinme
Inactive
_
23. September 2013 @ 17:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by JST1946:
It should work with Vista because I have used it before. Try downloading from here.

http://www.afterdawn.com/software/cd_dvd/copy_dvd/dvd_shrink.cfm
I tried downloading from there... it doesnt work...

How do I get windows 7 without buyin somthing else.

Kat
katsinme
Inactive
_
23. September 2013 @ 17:57 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by scorpNZ:
ummm i am many things but stupid isnt one of them... I am connected to the internet and I have downloaded shrink it wont let me install without wackin out my computer

Kat
Advertisement
_
__

_
scorpNZ
AfterDawn Addict

4 product reviews
_
23. September 2013 @ 19:34 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I see you want me to get serious,that's pretty hard to do when there's blood in the water,well there wasn't before there is now..lol..ok i'll try it doesn't happen very often.

whirring,steam whistle blowing,siren sirening & other dubious weird noises & finally out of computer speakers comes a computerized voice (kinda like the voice when your in the suit when playing crysis 2)

"serious face activated"

http://www.portableapps4u.com/dvd-shrink-3-2-0-15-portable/

Related links
Download DVD Shrink from here.
Read our DVD Shrink guide from here!

Related forum topics Posts Last post Forum room
Transfer DVD Shrink "recognition" ability. Old computer to New computer 11 31. May 2014 DVD Shrink forum
ImgBurn DVD Decrypter won't work with Shrink 3 29. May 2014 DVD Shrink forum
Nebraska Won't Go Into Shrink 8 22. March 2014 DVD Shrink forum
DVD Shrink 3 10. February 2014 Video - Software discussion
DVDLab Pro to DVD Shrink issue 3 8. February 2014 Video - Everything else
Getting the famous "dvd shrink encountered an error and cannot continue invalid dvd navigation structure" message 9 3. February 2014 DVD Shrink forum
DVD Shrink - what happened!! 6 20. January 2014 DVD Shrink forum
Is DVD Shrink 2013 a hoax? 11 25. November 2013 DVD Shrink forum
DVD Drive and DVD shrink 2 26. October 2013 Convert DVD to another format

afterdawn.com > forums > software specific discussion > dvd shrink forum > shrink isnt working with my windows vista

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork