User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 12:47
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > sony psp - mod and firmware discussion > how to put game on a new memory stick for your psp
Show topics

Forums
Forums
How to put game on a new memory stick for your psp
  Jump to:

Posted Message
Nightmareblade
_
22. January 2013 @ 18:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
If anybody can help please let me know I am new to this

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 22. January 2013 @ 18:22

Advertisement
_
__
Vato
_
22. January 2013 @ 18:38 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
ha
Originally posted by Nightmareblade:
If anybody can help please let me know I am new to this

Have you actually even bothered to do a search on google with the same title.
I think not. I just did and got a bunch of hits.
Some people are just so lazy......

Here lazy ass I did a simple search for you ;)

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&tbo=d&site...iw=1024&bih=694
Nightmareblade
_
22. January 2013 @ 23:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Ok thank you I got it now next I read the info on the forum sorry about that

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 23. January 2013 @ 23:33

Vato
_
23. January 2013 @ 01:45 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
have you even bothered to read any of the hits on the link i gave you??! probably not because people like you are too lazy to read.
So go and read and stop asking retarded questions when people are giving you help already.

Before we help you, you need to learn to help yourself.

Also an important question I would like to ask you before I continue...... Do you even have your PSP with a custom firmware installed?!?!

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 23. January 2013 @ 01:47

AfterDawn Addict
_
23. January 2013 @ 12:48 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Stop unpacking the .iso file. It doesn't matter that winRAR sees it as an archive. Why does every noob try to unpack it?

Xbox 360: Slim untouched with a faked 320 GB harddrive for XBL, phat with LT 3.0, played Halo early, so going on live would be an instand ban, also with a faked 320 GB harddrive
PS3: Untouched 160 GB Slim, 60 GB Fat with latest Rogero and 160 GB internal harddrive.
PSVita: hardly ever play it
GameCube: Black with a Viper chip installed. With gameboy player. Trying to get a Wavebird controller.
Nightmareblade
_
23. January 2013 @ 18:33 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Delete please I understand now how to do it

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 23. January 2013 @ 23:34

Vato
_
23. January 2013 @ 23:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Yes I read the link and I was still confuse ok and yes I have custom firmware on my psp you don't have to be so rude ok .
Then you must be pretty dense not to be able to follow the simples instructions or even the step by step videos on youtube (there is thousands of them).
Sorry I can't help people who are not intelligent enough to follow instructions > <
You don't even need to do anything special to play your games.
I am kind of suprised you have a Custom Firmware but then you don't know how to place games on the folder in your memory card to play them.
The main reason for doing a custom firmware install is to be able to play games..... Sounds strange to me....
Plus I am not being rude I am stating a fact, both are different.
I bet your one of those people who can't understand it at first and just gives up and wants it all handed to them in baby steps.

Here baby!!!! watch this video and stop crying......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4P6MIkrSl4

Also baby remember that you have to format your Memory card in your PSP in order for it to make the folders automatically but I guess you didn't know that because you "DIDN'T BOTHER TO READ THE LINKS"and it obviously tells you there....

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 23. January 2013 @ 23:23

Nightmareblade
_
23. January 2013 @ 23:29 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Thanks you I think I got it
tongs007
_
24. January 2013 @ 02:06 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by Vato:
Yes I read the link and I was still confuse ok and yes I have custom firmware on my psp you don't have to be so rude ok .
Then you must be pretty dense not to be able to follow the simples instructions or even the step by step videos on youtube (there is thousands of them).
Sorry I can't help people who are not intelligent enough to follow instructions > <
You don't even need to do anything special to play your games.
I am kind of suprised you have a Custom Firmware but then you don't know how to place games on the folder in your memory card to play them.
The main reason for doing a custom firmware install is to be able to play games..... Sounds strange to me....
Plus I am not being rude I am stating a fact, both are different.
I bet your one of those people who can't understand it at first and just gives up and wants it all handed to them in baby steps.

Here baby!!!! watch this video and stop crying......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4P6MIkrSl4

Also baby remember that you have to format your Memory card in your PSP in order for it to make the folders automatically but I guess you didn't know that because you "DIDN'T BOTHER TO READ THE LINKS"and it obviously tells you there....
chill vato lol
_
31. March 2013 @ 02:50 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Wow the guy just asked a question and yes he should have did a search first but dang I don't care how old this post is this is just mest up

4get psp's im on dat 360 now cha dig!!

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 31. March 2013 @ 02:52

Advertisement
_
__

_
DulceOvercast
Inactive
_
29. August 2013 @ 00:02 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Thanks you I think I got it www.globshop24.com/sony-psp-accessories.html
Related links
Visit our PSP forums located at our sister site, Blasteroids.com!

Related forum topics Posts Last post Forum room
psp games not reading 3 10. June 2014 Sony PSP - Games
PSP Custom Firmware Malfunction 4 10. June 2014 Sony PSP - General discussion
I cant see my psp games after changing the speed 333 5 9. June 2014 Sony PSP - Games
Whats better, a psp 1000 or a e1004? 5 19. January 2014 Sony PSP - Games
PSP won't turn on or charge 2 18. January 2014 Sony PSP - General discussion
Psp go games gone all in saved utility data does not work 4 7. January 2014 Sony PSP - Games
need help with my first generation psp!!! 3 20. December 2013 Sony PSP - General discussion
Second-generation PSP Vita will lose proprietary charging port 7 15. October 2013 News comments
help mod my PSP 5 8. October 2013 Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion
Help Needed Psp 2000 Backlight super dim 5 25. September 2013 Sony PSP - General discussion

afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > sony psp - mod and firmware discussion > how to put game on a new memory stick for your psp

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork