User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 08:19
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > software specific discussion > nero discussion > help with nero burning bluray
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Help with NERO burning BluRay
  Jump to:

Posted Message
foolery
_
20. December 2013 @ 12:30 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Greetings everyone. Hope your holidays went or are going well.

I have been battling with getting a friend's media burned to BluRay. This is a film and he has provided me with an Image File of 10.1 GB in size, as well as separate video (QT Movie clip) and audio (AC3 audio). I have tried six ways to Sunday to get NERO and its various iterations to create a BluRay with married video/audio (ANYTHING to play on a BluRay player) with no success.

I have Nero 12 which (as you likely know) has Burning ROM, BackUp, Video, Recode... all sorts of stuff) and when I've tried burning the ISO the program SEEMS to work... It proceeds completely through the burn process, says it completed successfully, and I can see the disc has a track(s) burned onto it, but when I insert the disc into my BluRay player it tells me nothing has been recorded to the disc...

What am I doing wrong? All I want to do is create a SINGLE BR disc that I can then copy for him. Thanks for any suggestions, and Happy New Year to all.

Tom

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 21. December 2013 @ 11:22

_
22. December 2013 @ 16:25 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Does you computer play it back? If it does, your player might not be able to play BDR discs(sounds crazy, but just might be the issue). If it doesn't play back on your computer, then something is wrong with Nero, or the way it is being burned.

Try creating a ISO with Nero and then try burning it with a program called ImgBurn. This might fix the issue since ImgBurn will try to correct any issues with the ISO file.

http://www.imgburn.com/

Playstation 2-Free McBoot,HDloader 8.0c,Open PS2 Loader 0.7,80gb Maxtor HDD,SMS Media Player,PGen,SNES Station- Installed
GameCube-SDload,SD Card Adapter,BBA Adapter,2 Color Case,GnuboyGX,MPlayer- Installed
Related links
Download Nero from here.
How to burn DVDs with Nero? Read our guide from here.
Support AfterDawn and purchase your copy of Nero from here!

Related forum topics Posts Last post Forum room
My Nero 6 OEM not compatable with Windows 8.1 4 2. June 2014 Windows - Software discussion
nero 2014 3 24. May 2014 Nero discussion
need to download Nero 9 5 9. May 2014 Nero discussion
read errors on disc verify in nero 12 2 3. May 2014 Nero discussion
I lose sound when I join files on Nero 12 Platinum? 9 29. April 2014 Nero discussion
Nero 12 activation 3 15. January 2014 Nero discussion
DVD-DL Media keeps failing with Nero Platinum 12 6 7. December 2013 Nero discussion
A better way to burn Blu Ray disks...than using Nero! 3 30. October 2013 Blu-ray
which version of Nero to get for windows 7 OS ?? 2 26. October 2013 Nero discussion

afterdawn.com > forums > software specific discussion > nero discussion > help with nero burning bluray

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork