User User name Password  

Monday 29.4.2024 / 02:34
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > software specific discussion > nero discussion > nero 2014
Show topics

Forums
Forums
nero 2014
  Jump to:

Posted Message
lily11
_
24. May 2014 @ 06:37 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hi, could anyone help me please, Im a beginner at burning dvds! Ive spent hours trying to burn a dvd video from mp4 using nero 2014,but cant get rid of the black bars. Any help would be very much appreciated.Thanks.
AfterDawn Addict
_
24. May 2014 @ 09:25 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Since 'DVD' movies must have aspect ratios of either 4:3 or 16:9, if the source video doesn't fit into either, then the resulting dvd will either have black bars top and bottom or left and right.
4/3=1.333
16/9=1.777

A typical Hollywood movie might have an aspect ratio of 2.35:1, that's ok in a dark movie house where drapes are adjusted around the screen, but it doesn't work for TV sets whose screen size is fixed.

Divide the width of your source by the height and if the result is neither of the above, then black bars will included as part of the resultant conversion.
kes67
_
4. June 2014 @ 12:43 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hello all I've had dvdshrink 3.2 for a long time and had no problems with it opening automatically with nero 9. I recently invested in Nero 14 and now it doesn't open up automatically anymore and it's not in the options to burn!! How do I add it to burn automatically?
Related links
Download Nero from here.
How to burn DVDs with Nero? Read our guide from here.
Support AfterDawn and purchase your copy of Nero from here!

Related forum topics Posts Last post Forum room
My Nero 6 OEM not compatable with Windows 8.1 4 2. June 2014 Windows - Software discussion
need to download Nero 9 5 9. May 2014 Nero discussion
read errors on disc verify in nero 12 2 3. May 2014 Nero discussion
I lose sound when I join files on Nero 12 Platinum? 9 29. April 2014 Nero discussion
Nero 12 activation 3 15. January 2014 Nero discussion
Help with NERO burning BluRay 2 22. December 2013 Nero discussion
DVD-DL Media keeps failing with Nero Platinum 12 6 7. December 2013 Nero discussion
A better way to burn Blu Ray disks...than using Nero! 3 30. October 2013 Blu-ray
which version of Nero to get for windows 7 OS ?? 2 26. October 2013 Nero discussion

afterdawn.com > forums > software specific discussion > nero discussion > nero 2014

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork