User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 19:12
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   Pĺ svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > software specific discussion > nero discussion > i lose sound when i join files on nero 12 platinum?
Show topics

Forums
Forums
I lose sound when I join files on Nero 12 Platinum?
  Jump to:

Posted Message
celinego
_
25. February 2014 @ 12:43 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi - I've just started using Nero 12 Platinum and am still finding my way around it. I am making a movie DVD and I've imported 3 video files. All three have audio which plays when I view them as individual files. However, when I join all three, which condenses them all into one file to replace the others, there's no audio. Have I missed something?? It doesn't give me any options within Join - other than yes or no - no reference to sound anywhere.

I hope someone can steer me in the right direction please?

Many thanks.... Celine
Advertisement
_
__
scorpNZ
AfterDawn Addict

4 product reviews
_
27. February 2014 @ 01:20 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
nero has its own forum that may best serve

edit: would help to post link wouldn't it...lol..
http://forum.my.nero.com/index.php?setl...=en&showforum=2

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 27. February 2014 @ 01:21

celinego
_
27. February 2014 @ 13:39 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by scorpNZ:

Thanks for this ... I may be being totally stupid but when I use that link it tells me it's a read only forum??? Or to continue it takes me in to Nero 14???
celinego
_
27. February 2014 @ 13:48 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by celinego:

Thanks for this ... I may be being totally stupid but when I use that link it tells me it's a read only forum??? Or to continue it takes me in to Nero 14???
Aaaah...finally got there! Thank you very much.
scorpNZ
AfterDawn Addict

4 product reviews
_
27. February 2014 @ 16:13 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Chances are there's a free alternative to do what you require & actually work so if nero forum no help try over at videohelp.com,never by software without checking for a free alternative first

sst104
_
26. April 2014 @ 15:08 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   

Aaaah...finally got there! Thank you very much.
sst104
_
26. April 2014 @ 15:11 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Yes,Nero old fórums are closed, they are using another fórum for Nero 14.
And by the way I needed help from them and they said they are to bussy with Nero 14 problems.
AfterDawn Addict
_
27. April 2014 @ 10:19 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
What type of files are the source (codec, avi, mpg ,etc)?
Do these videos you want to combine into one file have the same resolution (width x height).
Advertisement
_
__

_
celinego
_
29. April 2014 @ 12:17 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Thanks for your interest attar. The issue was resolved when I was directed to another forum. It was simply a case of running an Update to the software. Once I did that, the audio came back with the merged files. At least I've learnt to always check that my software is fully updated first when faced with similar problems.
Related links
Download Nero from here.
How to burn DVDs with Nero? Read our guide from here.
Support AfterDawn and purchase your copy of Nero from here!

Related forum topics Posts Last post Forum room
My Nero 6 OEM not compatable with Windows 8.1 4 2. June 2014 Windows - Software discussion
nero 2014 3 24. May 2014 Nero discussion
need to download Nero 9 5 9. May 2014 Nero discussion
read errors on disc verify in nero 12 2 3. May 2014 Nero discussion
Nero 12 activation 3 15. January 2014 Nero discussion
Help with NERO burning BluRay 2 22. December 2013 Nero discussion
DVD-DL Media keeps failing with Nero Platinum 12 6 7. December 2013 Nero discussion
A better way to burn Blu Ray disks...than using Nero! 3 30. October 2013 Blu-ray
which version of Nero to get for windows 7 OS ?? 2 26. October 2013 Nero discussion

afterdawn.com > forums > software specific discussion > nero discussion > i lose sound when i join files on nero 12 platinum?

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork