User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 17:09
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > software specific discussion > nero discussion > need to download nero 9
Show topics

Forums
Forums
need to download Nero 9
  Jump to:

Posted Message
sst104
_
26. April 2014 @ 10:45 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
When I switched XP media center to Windows 7 I forgot all about nero 9.
I need to install it, I have my serial # but I dont have the installation disc,can some one help me with this big problem?.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 26. April 2014 @ 10:46

Advertisement
_
__
rulisky
_
27. April 2014 @ 17:15 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Try contacting Nero about the previous version. You might be able to download the "trial" version for free. Entering your sn might unlock it, making it the full version like you had. Can not hurt to ask them for help. Cheers.
sst104
_
27. April 2014 @ 21:25 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Thanks rulisky,I will do that.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 27. April 2014 @ 21:29

sst104
_
9. May 2014 @ 16:17 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by rulisky:
Try contacting Nero about the previous version. You might be able to download the "trial" version for free. Entering your sn might unlock it, making it the full version like you had. Can not hurt to ask them for help. Cheers.
Thanks again rulisky,I asked Nero suport for help and they sand me a link to down load nero 9.Just to let you know I also have Nero 14 platinum but it is good for nothing.
Now I am happy. Thanks rulisky.
Advertisement
_
__

_
rulisky
_
9. May 2014 @ 18:26 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
You are welcome. Sometimes the older stuff just works better; at least more familiar!
Related links
Download Nero from here.
How to burn DVDs with Nero? Read our guide from here.
Support AfterDawn and purchase your copy of Nero from here!

Related forum topics Posts Last post Forum room
My Nero 6 OEM not compatable with Windows 8.1 4 2. June 2014 Windows - Software discussion
nero 2014 3 24. May 2014 Nero discussion
read errors on disc verify in nero 12 2 3. May 2014 Nero discussion
I lose sound when I join files on Nero 12 Platinum? 9 29. April 2014 Nero discussion
Nero 12 activation 3 15. January 2014 Nero discussion
Help with NERO burning BluRay 2 22. December 2013 Nero discussion
DVD-DL Media keeps failing with Nero Platinum 12 6 7. December 2013 Nero discussion
A better way to burn Blu Ray disks...than using Nero! 3 30. October 2013 Blu-ray
which version of Nero to get for windows 7 OS ?? 2 26. October 2013 Nero discussion

afterdawn.com > forums > software specific discussion > nero discussion > need to download nero 9

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork