Forums
Forums
mkv dts to ac3
  Jump to:

Posted Message
muleface
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
12. April 2010 @ 19:45 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
okay i have been trying differnt things to accomplish a good mkv file with ac3 audio. i have acquired different mkv movies with dts as the audio.my tv samsung led will play mkv files on with mp3 or ac3 audio. i have tried differnt software like moyea video converter but only get half the movie.i have also tried popcorn audio converter and it stops at differnt % never finishes i have also tried tsmuxer and it fails with error code 2.can anyone help do i need additional codecs or something.can someone please help.
Advertisement
_
__
hatetea58
Suspended permanently
_
14. April 2010 @ 02:35 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Still u can try another re-encoding way. What i use is pavtube. I downloaded the trial version of video converter which allows me to remux mkv movies with dts directly to mkv files with ac3 audio. Everything is fine except leavin a watermark.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 26. April 2010 @ 12:05

muleface
_
15. April 2010 @ 00:49 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i have already tried moyea blu-ray video converter but no luck
hatetea58
Suspended permanently
_
15. April 2010 @ 01:15 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
U can try the one i mentioned. Anyway, i succeeded in finishing the whole remuxing process.
muleface
_
16. April 2010 @ 08:04 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by hatetea58:
U can try the one i mentioned. Anyway, i succeeded in finishing the whole remuxing process.
okay i'll give it a try.thanks
hatetea58
Suspended permanently
_
18. April 2010 @ 23:15 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by muleface:

okay i'll give it a try.thanks
How is everything going on ?
yuware
_
20. April 2010 @ 13:59 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
If you want one-stop solution , u may consider paid one. but before you take money out of your wallets, try the best freeware first: http://www.effware.com/content/7-best-free-media-converter
hatetea58
Suspended permanently
_
22. April 2010 @ 03:33 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
spam edited by ddp

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 26. April 2010 @ 12:08

Advertisement
_
__

_
crazy_90
Suspended permanently
_
15. May 2010 @ 11:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
thank all
Related links
Download the latest AC3 Filter from here. It's 100% freeware and you need it in order to play 5.1 DivX movies!

Related forum topics Posts Last post Forum room
how to convert 2 channel ac3 to 6 channel 1 8. June 2014 Audio
Converting a Danish DTS audio format to AC3 6 30. April 2014 Audio
DTS to AC3 5.1 10 18. October 2012 Convert DVD to another format
Getting AC3 to play in WMP 12 15. September 2012 Windows - Software discussion
Trying to properly watch a AC3 Dolby Digital, 5.1 film using 2.1 speakers 1 18. June 2012 Video playback problems
m2ts to x264+AC3 7 13. May 2012 Convert video to another format
convert AVCHD with TrueHD/AC3 for portable devices 1 8. May 2012 Convert video to another format
TS with ac3, 5.1 on the ps3 with real 5.1? 1 16. January 2012 PS3 - Modding & Hacking
Help Applying Dynamic Range Compression to AC3 File 1 14. September 2011 Audio
avi with ac3 2 22. August 2011 Video - Everything else

afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > hd dvd discussion > mkv dts to ac3

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork