User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 13:32
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > general discussion > safety valve > where are the old skool lot?
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Where are the old skool lot?
  Jump to:

Posted Message
_
5. September 2011 @ 12:19 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by gurnard:
i be still lurking....lol
retired now living in spain
How very English of you :)

And Mike, good to see you, it's been a while! I'm glad you got your degree despite all of your alcohol issues and having to wear a skirt everywhere!

It would be good if there were a few more faces in here!
Advertisement
_
__
boxwrench
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
27. October 2011 @ 02:10 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Well,it's been a few years but I figured I would drop by and check in just to see if any familiar names were still posting. Nice to see some familiar people are still in attendance!

Main System- Amd/64 3800x2 currently@ 2.5ghz. Asus A8N-E,win.xp-pro.4x1gb.Ocz platnium ddr 400,Maxtor 40gb.& 250gb.ide & 2x W.D.250 sata,Benq 1650V dvd Reader & Benq DW-1655 Writer,EVGA Geforce 7600gs,Creative Audigy-LS,Antec 750w psu. Vizio 37"hdtv monitor 1360x768@75hz.
ps3lvanub
_
18. November 2011 @ 16:31 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi all :D Don't know if I count as an old timer yet but I have been here from like 07... So.

Started college. College, let me tell you, is awesome. Plenty of interesting chicks. Anyway, I am doing Maths and all three sciences at A-level. I dropped Critical Thinking; it's useless. Been doing quite a lot of mountain biking too. I went Wales a few weeks ago to Coed Llandegla... Those trails were sick... Got decent results in teh GCSE's too. May drop in on the IRC sometime and chat... Might do now, actually...

IMPORTANT: If you hate Sony for being so corrupt, copy this image into your signature too!

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 18. November 2011 @ 16:32

ZCONCEPT
_
18. November 2011 @ 20:43 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I've been working very hard on my thread titled: GREAT OIL PAINTINGS__various artists.
( located within the 'Contemporary Oil Paintings' board at:
AllArtAllTheTime.Proboards.com ).
So far, I have 7 pages of awesome oil paintings posted
( many artists are world famous but some you may not be familiar with at this time ).
Here's the link :
http://allartallthetime.proboards.com/i...hread=86&page=1

Hope you enjoy your visit to my ongoing thread.

Signed: Robert Singletary__Friday November 18, 2011__8:43 P.M.
(eastern standard time) USA
52 years as a FineArt artist.
You can view my digital art posters here :
http://www.zazzle.com/singletary/gifts?ps=60#products

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 18. November 2011 @ 20:47

_
18. November 2011 @ 23:01 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i quit drugs around 2008 and got myself a housing trust house.wasnt doing much up until last year when my brother had a house he designed build.did a lot of old jobs on the house with him as well as helping unload 2 shipping containers full of furniture.im just living day to day life like shopping and cleaning the house,growing my own tomatoes,washing,cooking.

i been on here since 05 wasnt around much between 06 and 09 as i had no permanent housing and limited internet access,did use to stop by here at the local library now and then.

custom built gaming pc from early 2010,ps2 with 15 games all original,ps3 500gbs with 5 games all original,yamaha amp and 5.1channel surround sound speakers,46inch sony lcd smart tv.
ZCONCEPT
_
19. November 2011 @ 09:29 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
@ xboxdvl2______your post #30.

Glad you stopped doing drugs since 2008. I stopped doing drugs and alcohol back
in 1986 and haven't been sorry ( I love having a clear head ).
I know all about having limited internet access for a period of time...it's a real
pain !

Here's a little gift to welcome you back to AfterDawn.com forums :
http://betterinbulk.net/wp-content/uplo...ly-2007-124.jpg
Fantastic Wallpaper for your desktop: " Fireworks - time exposure "
It's like one awesome 'dance of light' that will bring you good cheer.

Signed: Robert Singletary..age 65__Saturday November 19, 2011__9:29 A.M.
(eastern standard time) USA
_
19. November 2011 @ 19:23 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Well I got off drugs, joined the US Army after moving here back in '07. And am now at Ft. Hood, TX. Pursing my Bachelors degree in Criminal Justice, went to Airborne school last year, and am now training on STRYKER ICV's as mounted infantry. Also got married somewhere along the way. Needless to say, I am busy!
ps355528
_
27. November 2011 @ 09:37 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
turkey day brings them all out of the woodwork :)

ARR! Them pesky Navy! Get out of my sea!
irc://irc.villageirc.net/afterdawn http://www.pirateparty.org.uk/
ddp
_
27. November 2011 @ 23:33 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
goble,goble,goble!!!!
ps355528
_
5. December 2011 @ 06:15 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
OI !!! .. thats my line, or should we start to worry?

ps355528
_
5. December 2011 @ 06:23 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Orwellian experience.. Changing a recorded fact from the past causes some unexpected paradoxes. It's quite strange to have to warn somebody that one of the people named on their birth certificate has never existed. Yes that's right.. you aren't having a strange misreading moment.. if checked one of the people named was never born in the first place even though at the time the entry details were recorded it was correct.

It's quite odd to actually change history, the history that has happened not future history yet to be looked back on.

Ministry of Truth sent an interesting letter.. "Please confirm these details are correct, as it is hard to make changes later"... Tell me about it.. it's taken over 12 years of constant effort to get here !!! ;)

AfterDawn Addict
_
18. December 2011 @ 17:03 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Still pop in every so often lol happyly married 1month now :)

250gb ps3 non modded and 60gb launch model 3.55cfw
_
26. December 2011 @ 18:12 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
heya AD_buds !!!

Sup yall?

saying hi to the lot !!!

retro yo

7 product reviews
_
28. January 2012 @ 17:05 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Wazzzuppp!! damn, a lot of old buddies here :) I'm working at constructions, or actually renovating/repairing old stuff (mostly apartments after water damages etc).. looks like irc is dead, does any of u IRC anymore??

AfterDawn Addict

1 product review
_
28. January 2012 @ 19:38 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Use IRC here and there, but not been in the #ad_buddies channel in a long time.

http://my.afterdawn.com/mik3h/blog_entry.cfm/1394 - Guides written by me.
http://www.adbuddies.org/ - Join us Live on IRC!

(Kudos to Ripper For The Beautiful Sig!)

AfterDawn Addict
_
28. January 2012 @ 22:26 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by Mik3h:
Use IRC here and there, but not been in the #ad_buddies channel in a long time.
Hey Mike. Doesn't exist anymore anyway, it was always #afterdawn on villageirc after #ad_buddies went south. Not sure if the Finns still have their channel on ircnet either.

Hi Janne! Good to know you're doing well.

7 product reviews
_
30. January 2012 @ 10:26 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Jack, finnish channel is still on ircnet, but quite dead.. quakenet's unofficial chan instead is very much live, but has almost nothing to do with aD :)

ps355528
_
12. August 2012 @ 06:11 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Still alive (shock horror) and to confirm it.. that nasty sun thing came out and shopping needed getting last Thursday ;)

AfterDawn Addict
_
12. August 2012 @ 09:04 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
still here somethimes lol
ps355528
_
27. September 2012 @ 17:51 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
A few more have crawled out of the woodwork.. Ireland reappeared along with Rich.. good to see you guys again :).. as for me.. I'm surviving, but I do get a bit haggard towards the end of summer..

_
28. September 2012 @ 04:38 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by Jannejt:
Wazzzuppp!! damn, a lot of old buddies here :) I'm working at constructions, or actually renovating/repairing old stuff (mostly apartments after water damages etc).. looks like irc is dead, does any of u IRC anymore??
i did a bit of construction type work over last 2 years.basically someone i know had a 2 story house built and i helped them doing some of the jobs like putting the windows in,putting fittings up where the lights were gonna be fitted,unloading a shipping container,moving furniture,fitting locks to the doors,putting doors on ,helped them put up a self assemble shed a few weeks ago.i actually lost weight and toned up a bit doing it.

custom built gaming pc from early 2010,ps2 with 15 games all original,ps3 500gbs with 5 games all original,yamaha amp and 5.1channel surround sound speakers,46inch sony lcd smart tv.

1 product review
_
29. September 2012 @ 07:19 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
lots of folks knew me around here(ps2 sections) back in the day.... im here from 2003 :3 i quit my job at EA.... then for a few years worked in a security company... installing smoke alarms/security cams/security alarms... soon turning 28 and still don't have a girlfriend lol.... used to live in NY.... traveled a lot(UK/russia/india/hawaii) since i have relatives in israel that's where im staying now :3 i popin from time to time... last ive been here was around 2009-10 and yes people still ask the same questions...

PC i7 3770K 8Gb Ram Radeon 290X 4TB WD Black 60Gb SDD
Xbox360 Slim RGH Dash 16202
Xbox360 PHAT 14719 BENQ drive
Black PS3 CECH-L04 PS3ITA 4.50 Converted DEX
White PS3 CECH-2506B PS3ITA 4.50 Converted DEX
Black PS3 DECH-J00A DEX FW4.50
AfterDawn Addict
_
29. September 2012 @ 17:00 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
@Cyprien
Quote:
soon turning 28 and still don't have a girlfriend lol

Whaat???
C'mon -even Hitler had a girlfriend!!!

1 product review
_
29. September 2012 @ 17:17 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
he did? lol wasn't she jewish?... and she was like 20 when they married no? and she kill her self?... lol

PC i7 3770K 8Gb Ram Radeon 290X 4TB WD Black 60Gb SDD
Xbox360 Slim RGH Dash 16202
Xbox360 PHAT 14719 BENQ drive
Black PS3 CECH-L04 PS3ITA 4.50 Converted DEX
White PS3 CECH-2506B PS3ITA 4.50 Converted DEX
Black PS3 DECH-J00A DEX FW4.50
Advertisement
_
__

_
ps355528
_
4. October 2012 @ 16:58 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Ahhh.. but Hitler liked dogs :)

afterdawn.com > forums > general discussion > safety valve > where are the old skool lot?

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork