Show topics

Forums
Forums
PSP ISO
  Jump to:

Posted Message
dbratulin
_
6. September 2013 @ 17:07 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I downloaded two iso's online but they are not compressed.Any one have help or a tutorial?
Advertisement
_
__
tongs007
_
7. September 2013 @ 07:19 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
http://pspslimhacks.com/psp-tutorials/h...sed-image-file/
a simple google search has the answer

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 7. September 2013 @ 07:19

dbratulin
_
7. September 2013 @ 10:23 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
No! That is to compress an ISO to a CSO. What problem is two folders, PSP_GAME and UMD_DATA. I don't know how to compress them to an Iso.
tongs007
_
7. September 2013 @ 11:20 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by dbratulin:
No! That is to compress an ISO to a CSO. What problem is two folders, PSP_GAME and UMD_DATA. I don't know how to compress them to an Iso.
YES! you asked how to compress an iso
AfterDawn Addict
_
7. September 2013 @ 13:31 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Just don't unpack the .iso file you already have. Yes, winrar sees it as an archive, that doesn't mean you have to unpack it.

Xbox 360: Slim untouched with a faked 320 GB harddrive for XBL, phat with LT 3.0, played Halo early, so going on live would be an instand ban, also with a faked 320 GB harddrive
PS3: Untouched 160 GB Slim, 60 GB Fat with latest Rogero and 160 GB internal harddrive.
PSVita: hardly ever play it
GameCube: Black with a Viper chip installed. With gameboy player. Trying to get a Wavebird controller.
dbratulin
_
7. September 2013 @ 17:06 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Listen I didn't unpack or ask to compress an ISO; I downloaded a ISO but it was already unpacked. I'm trying to pack them and make an ISO. Maybe then compress to a cso.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 7. September 2013 @ 17:07

tongs007
_
8. September 2013 @ 02:44 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I downloaded two iso's online but they are not compressed.Any one have help or a tutorial?
I did listen and that sounds like you downloaded 2 iso's and you want to compress them. You keep saying your not a noob but you talk like one, Good luck with your problem I'm outta here
AfterDawn Addict
_
8. September 2013 @ 03:26 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Listen I didn't unpack or ask to compress an ISO; I downloaded a ISO but it was already unpacked. I'm trying to pack them and make an ISO. Maybe then compress to a cso.
Just unselect the "hide known extensions" option in Windows (google it, I am too lazy atm to switch my Windows to english and then explain how to), then tell me again that you did not unpack an iso. And if - by a realy small chance (no ripper or even ripping software I know would do that) - you realy downloaded an unpacked iso, get UMDGen. And by the way, you did ask how to compress an iso file.

Xbox 360: Slim untouched with a faked 320 GB harddrive for XBL, phat with LT 3.0, played Halo early, so going on live would be an instand ban, also with a faked 320 GB harddrive
PS3: Untouched 160 GB Slim, 60 GB Fat with latest Rogero and 160 GB internal harddrive.
PSVita: hardly ever play it
GameCube: Black with a Viper chip installed. With gameboy player. Trying to get a Wavebird controller.
Advertisement
_
__

_
dbratulin
_
10. September 2013 @ 19:44 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I have UMD GEN but it says unknown format

Related links
Visit our PSP forums located at our sister site, Blasteroids.com!

Related forum topics Posts Last post Forum room
psp games not reading 3 10. June 2014 Sony PSP - Games
PSP Custom Firmware Malfunction 4 10. June 2014 Sony PSP - General discussion
I cant see my psp games after changing the speed 333 5 9. June 2014 Sony PSP - Games
Whats better, a psp 1000 or a e1004? 5 19. January 2014 Sony PSP - Games
PSP won't turn on or charge 2 18. January 2014 Sony PSP - General discussion
Psp go games gone all in saved utility data does not work 4 7. January 2014 Sony PSP - Games
need help with my first generation psp!!! 3 20. December 2013 Sony PSP - General discussion
Second-generation PSP Vita will lose proprietary charging port 7 15. October 2013 News comments
help mod my PSP 5 8. October 2013 Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion
Help Needed Psp 2000 Backlight super dim 5 25. September 2013 Sony PSP - General discussion

afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > sony psp - games > psp iso

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork