User User name Password  

Monday 13.5.2024 / 17:18
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > sony psp - games > sony psp - firmware 6.60 no games on memory stick
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Sony PSP - firmware 6.60 no games on memory stick
  Jump to:

Posted Message
Ghani123
_
11. May 2013 @ 13:00 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Friends,

I am new with PSP, was playing well. All of a sudden when I clicked on "pro" from memory stick I lost all the games other than the saved games.

Please help out.

Thanks
Advertisement
_
__
AfterDawn Addict
_
12. May 2013 @ 06:49 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by Ghani123:
Friends,

I am new with PSP, was playing well. All of a sudden when I clicked on "pro" from memory stick I lost all the games other than the saved games.

Please help out.

Thanks
Hi.

What PSP model do you have? And is it 6.60 Official firmware or 6.60 PRO or 6.60 ME or whatnot?

Xbox 360: Slim untouched with a faked 320 GB harddrive for XBL, phat with LT 3.0, played Halo early, so going on live would be an instand ban, also with a faked 320 GB harddrive
PS3: Untouched 160 GB Slim, 60 GB Fat with latest Rogero and 160 GB internal harddrive.
PSVita: hardly ever play it
GameCube: Black with a Viper chip installed. With gameboy player. Trying to get a Wavebird controller.
dbratulin
_
6. September 2013 @ 17:15 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
He said he's new -.- you think he knows any of that ?

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 6. September 2013 @ 17:15

AfterDawn Addict
_
6. September 2013 @ 18:00 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by dbratulin:
He said he's new -.- you think he knows any of that ?
He didn't answer me four months ago, you think your comment is still relevant after all that time?
Also without knowing the firmware version and his PSP model it is almost impossible to check his problems and I stopped spoonfeeding noobs a long time ago, after the same questions popped up again and again. I am pretty sure he is on official firmware and therefore his games are not shown any more, but without the PSP version I cannot give help on how to go on from here, because on a PSP 1000 or early 2000 there is a different way than on a PSPGo or 3000 or PSP E1000. And the PSP model and firmware version are basic knowledge, so yes, I expect even a noob to look up on google on how to check your PSP model and firmware version.

Xbox 360: Slim untouched with a faked 320 GB harddrive for XBL, phat with LT 3.0, played Halo early, so going on live would be an instand ban, also with a faked 320 GB harddrive
PS3: Untouched 160 GB Slim, 60 GB Fat with latest Rogero and 160 GB internal harddrive.
GameCube: Black with a Viper chip installed. With gameboy player. Trying to get a Wavebird controller.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 6. September 2013 @ 18:02

dbratulin
_
7. September 2013 @ 10:31 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I'm on a "noob" on this forum but IRL I know a lot about psp's without using Google. For instance I have a psp 1001 PHAT with CFW 6.60 pro B-9. I have CXMB, REMOTE JOY LITE, PASSWORDLOCK. PRN, and CWcheat.
AfterDawn Addict
_
7. September 2013 @ 13:33 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I'm on a "noob" on this forum but IRL I know a lot about psp's without using Google. For instance I have a psp 1001 PHAT with CFW 6.60 pro B-9. I have CXMB, REMOTE JOY LITE, PASSWORDLOCK. PRN, and CWcheat.
Yes, but the OP doesn't seem to (and I was not calling you a noob, you are just a newbie here).

Advertisement
_
__

_
dbratulin
_
7. September 2013 @ 17:09 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by Eisherz:
Yes, but the OP doesn't seem to (and I was not calling you a noob, you are just a newbie here).
I thought you were calling me a noob not the OP and IDC what the forum says IRL I'm not a "newbie".
Related links
Visit our PSP forums located at our sister site, Blasteroids.com!

Related forum topics Posts Last post Forum room
psp games not reading 3 10. June 2014 Sony PSP - Games
PSP Custom Firmware Malfunction 4 10. June 2014 Sony PSP - General discussion
I cant see my psp games after changing the speed 333 5 9. June 2014 Sony PSP - Games
Whats better, a psp 1000 or a e1004? 5 19. January 2014 Sony PSP - Games
PSP won't turn on or charge 2 18. January 2014 Sony PSP - General discussion
Psp go games gone all in saved utility data does not work 4 7. January 2014 Sony PSP - Games
need help with my first generation psp!!! 3 20. December 2013 Sony PSP - General discussion
Second-generation PSP Vita will lose proprietary charging port 7 15. October 2013 News comments
help mod my PSP 5 8. October 2013 Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion
Help Needed Psp 2000 Backlight super dim 5 25. September 2013 Sony PSP - General discussion

afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > sony psp - games > sony psp - firmware 6.60 no games on memory stick

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork