User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 18:04
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > sony psp - homebrew software > avi / xvid media player
Show topics

Forums
Forums
AVI / Xvid media player
  Jump to:

Posted Message
jimbowen
_
14. February 2012 @ 11:27 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi, been away from the scene for a while now, and just wondered if there any media players that can play Xvid/AVI yet to save me having to convert them? any help much appreciated. Thanks.
Advertisement
_
__
Krisrocks2012
_
28. June 2012 @ 04:23 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
No there arent any media players for the PSP that are going to play movies or videos properly on the PSP without converting them.. The screen resolution and aspect ratio must be changed in the video file to play properly in the PSP.. The best Media player I have used is ppa player.. it can play mkv movies in fullscreen on the psp.. and full movies for the psp in perfect quality are less than 400mb in size when useing the mkv format.. Simply download the mkv player and copy the folder PPA3xx on your memory card in your psp to psp/game/PPA3xx.. here is a download of the most recent ppa player specifically compatible with CFW 6.20-6.60.. also included in the download is the program used to convert movies and settings to make your own mkv movies in perfect quality for your psp with file sizes below 400mb!

htt
p://ww
w.torr
entpor
tal.com/details/534553
1/PSP+HD+MKV+Player+and+3+mo
vies.html

ht
tp://w
ww.tor
rentportal.co
m/download/534
5531/PSP+HD+MKV+Pl
ayer+and+3+movies.t
orrent

Copy and paste the link into your browser
jimbowen
_
28. June 2012 @ 08:15 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Thanks for the reply m8, I didnt think anyone would ever read this thread again, lol. Ill try them both. Thanks again.
Krisrocks2012
_
28. June 2012 @ 22:36 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by jimbowen:
Thanks for the reply m8, I didnt think anyone would ever read this thread again, lol. Ill try them both. Thanks again.
No problem hope I helped.. If you have any other questions or problems just give me a shout.
Advertisement
_
__

_
ps355528
_
5. July 2012 @ 02:00 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
http://psp.dashhacks.com/downloads/pmp-vlc-player-v11-psp

playing about with it before or after install should do what you want :)

ARR! Them pesky Navy! Get out of my sea!
irc://irc.villageirc.net/afterdawn http://www.pirateparty.org.uk/

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 5. July 2012 @ 02:01

Related links
Download XviD codec from here.

Related forum topics Posts Last post Forum room
where do i find xvid codecs for 360 2 29. November 2013 Xbox 360 - Everything else
Xvid file stops playing after a few seconds 5 26. August 2012 Video - Everything else
Xvid upgrading to Virtualdub 2 24. June 2012 Video - Everything else
Xvid resets to Xvid mobile after/while AutoGK 3 15. March 2012 Convert DVD to another format
End of Xvid movies suddenly cutting off? 5 17. February 2012 Video playback problems
New guide: Encode DVDs to XviD with MeGUI 1 11. February 2012 News comments
.mkv 720p to .avi 720p (matroska to XviD) 2 30. January 2012 Convert video to another format
Changing resolution with xvid 3 24. December 2011 Convert video to another format
DVD to AVI/Xvid oddities 2 2. November 2011 Convert DVD to another format

afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > sony psp - homebrew software > avi / xvid media player

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork